PDA

View Full Version : Quattro8239 Thinks he is filing a lawsuit against me

blacka41point8t
12-26-2005, 12:26 PM
There is his pm

Since we can't come to a comman resolution I have decided to retract my offer to help fund half the price of my ecu that was lost and will be fileing a lawsuit for the amount of $500, which is the comman price I have seen on AZ for the ecu with 2 programs. To sum it up under contract law we had a writen contract through audizine pm's for an exchage of ecu's. That first contract was cancelled by me and accpeted by you. Our second contract was for you to return the ecu back to me(offered by me and accepted by you) and the breach accourt when you failed to complete your end of the contract. You will be receiving a detailed letter from my lawyer explaining everything.
Thank You

Saimir Collaku

IF I RECALL THE POST OFFICE LOST YOUR ECU THIS ISN'T MY PROBLEM I WAS BEING NICE AND WAS TRYING TO FIND YOU ANOTHER ECU OR CHIP...GOOD LUCK WASTING MONEY ON LAWYER FEES TRYING TO GET ME TO COUGH UP MONEY THATS NOT MY FAULT.

Heres the deal...we were going to trade ecu's with chips him apr me giac...he sent me his apr i tried it in my car it didn't work right so i sent it back...post office lost the ecu and said i'm out of luck for getting it back...There is no way in hell I will pay him back when I didn't lose it.

diegomatrix
12-26-2005, 12:31 PM
i bet this is gonna get deleted pretty soon..

blacka41point8t
12-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Well someone needs to tell this guy that you cant file lawsuits over stuff like this.

2.8AWD
12-26-2005, 12:48 PM
You can file law suits over anything. What you need is your conversations with the post office detailing that it was sent out and lost in transit. That would clear you of the liability for the ECU

blacka41point8t
12-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Easy enough

94jedi
12-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I still don't get how the hell you don't have a recipt from the post office or a tracking number. I've shipped tons of stuff and I always ask for a recipt or trac\king number. Second, you should've gottne ins. for something as fragile as an ECU. BTW, he can take you to small claims court. It's your fault for not getting a tracking number or a recipt from the po detailing what was sent, when and how.

blacka41point8t
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Priority mail doesnt give tracking numbers...

EVIL-AUDI
12-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Wrong forum. You really need to stop posting things in the wrong place.

diegomatrix
12-26-2005, 01:01 PM
from a buyer standpoint, you're not a very good seller for not getting insurance and tracking number

sure, legally and technically, you're not at fault here..... but i'd be surprised if you'd be able to sell things as easily in the future since you've already broken 2 golden rules of selling:

1. no reassurances for the buyer in the form of tracking number etc.
2. spilling the beans on your PRIVATE dispute to the public

if i was a buyer, i would be VERY unhappy with this. Think how you would feel if you bought something from awe, purems, etc and they did these two things to you...

Starting
12-26-2005, 01:24 PM
I feel as though it is the responsiblity of the buyer to ask for insurance and a tracking number. A seller has to only ship it. If a person does not ask for a tracking number or shipping why does the seller have to pay extra for something not included in the deal.

I doubt him taking you to court is going to do anything. You both have a documentation if the only conversation was through Audizine Pm's.

It was big of you to offer half of the price of the ecu something I would not do since it was lost in the mail. He didn't want that and now he is going to have to pay lawyers fees, and court fees if this does ever go to court.

AElucky83
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
in quattros defence..we had a similar issue...he got the package but it was broken...and im in the process of refunding him his money...its not my fault that the package broke in transit...but im not gonna have him suffer for it