PDA

View Full Version : APR Customer Service Thread

Starting
12-13-2005, 06:28 PM
I just want to see everything everybody has to say about APR in one thread. I am just interested to see who has actually ever bought something from them. I have been around these forums for a very long time and have heard almost no problems from actual customers. Lately everyone has been coming out of the word work to bash them about getting their kits out and then just bashing there customer service in general. Their kits have taken awhile to come to the market, but it is well known that they have the most reliable programming out there. They also seem to deal with warrantee issues in a very quick and timely matter and be understanding of the problems. I am a supporter of APR because I have seen what they have done over the years even though I have never been a customer.

Audi Skate Snow
12-13-2005, 06:32 PM
The reason why people are "bashing" their kits is becuase the GTRS is cheaper and produces some what of the same power........now like most have said it is all a preference of taste. APR kit has been around for a while so some people will stand by their craftsmanship.
I think APR is great...right now their turbo kit is producing some sick power and breaking records for fastest b6 a4 nation wide.

for your B5 if you are doing a turbo kit....i would do APR. REVO doesnt make a file for the B5 for the GTRS kit and the mike software sucks.

just my .02

AB18
12-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Well i can you alot of first hand knowledge.There customer service at time is horrible, be ready for it. I have dealt with Apr alot. It really all depends on who you talk to at Apr what you say to them. Always talk to the managers when u need something done is the biggest thing i have learned. There products are second to none. They make the best products for these cars, but you have to pay for them, and its not cheap.

AB18
12-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Skate snow? how much bhp do you think your putting out on your race setting? I can tell you the Apr b6 stage 3+ on race is closing in on 400bhp.

imola_Jon
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
I've got an APR chip. I bought it used, but had to send it to them to code a new pin for the security lockout feature & to transfer the warranty. No issues w/ customer service, & I love the chip. I would do buisness w/ them again.

12-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Incident I had with APR.

Owner (http://forums.aspeedracing.com/showthread.php?t=3515&page=2&highlight=towed)

It starts on page 2. my sn is VDUBZ