PDA

View Full Version : Beware of derek2079

2000sforce
12-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Here is the short story...

We were going to trade my rsr grille for his rs4. I had many other people interested but decided on him. I told him i would send him my latch and grille and once he got it to send his because i had a spare grille and latch. He got my latch and grille and never sent anything. I emailed him and asked him what was up and he told me the grille was broke during shipping (i was wondering when he was going to tell me this). I told him i had insurance but he would have do to it cause he was considered the buyer. He never went through with anything so i took it into my own hands. I told him all he had to do was pack it back up how it came and ups would come pick it up and inspect it. This is where things when bad. He Threw out the origional packing so ups will not cover it. So he sent me the latch back and i was fine with that but now im down a $188 grille and dont have my rs4 grille. I told him before hand if he got the insurance he could have the 188 i just want my rs4 grille. He never did anything about it and then told me he would pay half. Now he is nowhere to be found and his # is out of service. I know he still posts here and i didnt want to come to this but i had to. This is my 1st bad apple on the internet thanks Derek!

EVIL-AUDI
12-07-2005, 05:36 AM
What a shock he has not posted since the 13th of last month.

2000sforce
12-07-2005, 09:49 AM
i have his address and im wondering if i should write him letter

salz2135
12-07-2005, 05:42 PM
seems kind of odd since he used to post often. i've even seen good feedback on his past sales.

almaster666
12-07-2005, 09:00 PM
i was wondering why he suddenly disappeared one day

jones3000
12-15-2005, 06:23 AM
same here. he hasn't been around in a while.

AudiSnawb
12-23-2005, 02:19 PM
ive dealt with him time after time, maybe something serious happened... i never had a problem, with 4 or 5 transactions buying and selling

derek2079
12-27-2005, 04:07 PM
2000sforce is an idiot for anyone who cares here is the real story...

2000sforce and I decided to trade grills. He shipped me out two packages 1. the latch, it was fine 2. the grill wrapped in a paper grocery bag, it was not fine. The day I got the grill I immediatley called 2000sforce and let him know the grill was cracked. We talked and I decided I would go ahead and half the money for a new grill and sent the latch back a day later. 2000sforce and his dad let me know the grill was insured and that ups would be come to pick it up in a few days. Being that the grill was wrapped in a paper grocery bag I thought it would be a good idea to make the package look more protected so I the grill back up in a box and plastic that the oem audi grills come in. UPS picked the package up a day or two afterwards. Next i know 2000sforce tells me that UPS will not insure it. I tell 2000sforce that I will still pay half the price for a new grill because he either sent me a broken grill to begin with or it was broken in shipping due to being packaged in a paper grocery bag. Also the price of the grill was $91 on lltek at the time and still is. I told jaret to give me some time and within about 1-2 weeks his emails started getting really retarted saying threatening stuff so i decided i'm not going to pay for half the price of a new grill.

Anyone can think what they want of me what they will I could really care less. I've bought, sold and traded with so many people here and people here know they can trust me if they are avid posters on az.

I was never out to scam anyone he got his broken grill back and his latch. I dont know what I could do to make the situation right. Once somone crosses the line and starts saying stupid shit it leaves me to care less about the person or the situation.

I know I hav'nt posted in a while and a few people on here and vwvortex know its because the power lines in my area were knocked down for over a month and I decided to cancel my internet rather than wait for them to come back up. There is a life for me outside of az. I apologize to all my friends that I have not posted in a while but it doesnt mean that i dont love you it just means i'm busy.

Love to all...

Derek

2000sforce
01-01-2006, 09:09 AM
1st off i called Derek he never called me. That is his lie #1.

Lie 2: I gave him the information to get insurance on the grille and he never went through with it. Once i tried to go through with getting the insurance he had already trashed the packing resulting in UPS not being able to insure it anymore. I have traded many grille and packed them this way. This one was just handled bad.

Lie 3: I never got my grille back and would like it back.

Lie 4: the grille is 91 if you buy the whole rsr package its still 188 alone.

I even told derek he could have the 200 from the insurance if he gave me his rs4. Karma will catch up but maybe he will be a nice guy. I think im on here enough that he would not want me posting everytime he posts.

jones3000
01-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by derek2079
I know I hav'nt posted in a while and a few people on here and vwvortex know its because the power lines in my area were knocked down for over a month and I decided to cancel my internet rather than wait for them to come back up. There is a life for me outside of az. I apologize to all my friends that I have not posted in a while but it doesnt mean that i dont love you it just means i'm busy.

Love to all...

Derek

[;)]