PDA

View Full Version : My Letter to Koni of America

GrkA4
11-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Bob, now it is the middle of november and still no word from you or anyone else at Koni. I want a solution to this problem. In your last email you said it would take a month. It has been more then a month and a half now and I don't even get one email saying we are still checking into this problem. I will never again buy a Koni product because of the way I have been treated. I am a member of Europrojektz (if you don't know what that is look at the cover of Eurotuner for the last couple of monthes) and I am at a ton of shows during the year. When people ask me about what I run I have to tell them Koni but don't buy from them I've had nothing but problems and even when I brought it to Koni's attention they have done nothing. I've also spread the word online to audi and vw enthusiasts about my trials with Koni.

If I do not hear from you promptly, and recieve satisfaction in two weeks I plan to speak to an attorney.

Sincerely,

Anthony Limberakis

bbaudi382
11-17-2005, 06:28 PM
poorly written business letter

GrkA4
11-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Not really a former letter as of yet just an email (which is informal). Preparing to write a typed letter sent via mail to them, this of course will address the specifics and all of their so-called support.

AlcatrazT2
11-17-2005, 06:42 PM
I think monthes should be months*

SAlNlDllvllAlNl
11-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Spell check is KEY! Hopefully you get it all sorted out with Koni though.

500HPS5
11-17-2005, 06:52 PM
What kind of issues are you having? My neighbor is a Koni Dealer, he may be able to help you out.

GrkA4
11-17-2005, 06:58 PM
I don't need a dealer really but here is the problem. The Koni kit is supposed to be able to raise up to 1 inch of stock suspension but it doesn't. I am talking about the rear only, the front is completely fine and I haven't had any problems with it. The rears however are up all the way and still won't go anywhere near stock sport suspension.

johnnymb6
11-17-2005, 07:03 PM
what does you being in EP have to do with anything?

GrkA4
11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
I brought that up because if they realized that I'm not just some guy who is a daily driver but actually do go show and talk about my car to people who came to see it. I don't want to have to keep telling people about Koni and the problems I've been having, these are problems that should not of happened.

johnnymb6
11-17-2005, 07:13 PM
still...you being in EP should have nothing to do with anything....just say you go to shows. What happends if one of your team members are sponsored by Koni...and it gets word the EP is bad mouthing Koni of America. What does that say about your team? Just my opinion....i say this cause i'm part of a team, and i would think about that before i put my team name out there like that...again...Just my opinion tho

GrkA4
11-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the concern Johnny