PDA

View Full Version : wheelsnext any good?

Gundem
11-11-2005, 06:02 PM
planing to get some rims from them...anyone ever purchased from there?

nizmosx
11-11-2005, 06:07 PM
i never heard of them, however i always hear about people ranting and raving about edgeracing for rims and tires.

EC Motorwerks
11-11-2005, 06:07 PM
What ones are you looking to get?

boosteda4
11-11-2005, 06:08 PM
www.gotwheelsandtires.com

tkarwin
11-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I have had great experience with tirerack.com.

sumpsfast
11-11-2005, 06:52 PM
So what wheels are you lookin at???

EVIL-AUDI
11-12-2005, 08:57 AM
moving

Entertainment72
11-15-2005, 09:31 AM
DONT do WHEELSNEXT..

they quote you one thing (good price) and send another.. pretending its what you ordered when they know good and well it wasnt.

S4SHOES
03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
WHEELSNEXT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!
I got a set of wheels from them a few months ago, paid 2800$ and was told they were in stock and would be at my front door in 2 weeks...
a month goes by and no wheels, I call them up and they said the wheels are on backorder and they never had them in stock at any point
long story short i get my wheels after almost 2 months and they are the wrong finish so I call them to try to get them to send me the right ones and they wont give me a refund or send me the proper wheels unless I pay 580$ for shipping both ways (to canada) and a restocking fee even tho they messed up my order!!
After BATTLING on the phone with their "customer service department" (which is ONE person who is some punk kid who gave me serious attitude and blatently refused to let me speak to his manager after calling literally 20 times) I finally said screw it and put the wheels on my car and guess what....
I had vibrations coming through the steering wheel so I took them into a tire shop and they had to rebalance them because WHEELSNEXT didnt even balance them correctly
MORAL OF THE STORY: STAY AWAY FROM WHEELSNEXT AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!
i would have actually paid alot more through someone else just to have avoided all this B.S.
I have purchased tires of 1010tires.com and tirerack.com before and they were much better than these jokes