PDA

View Full Version : Eurocode Tuning

JimboSan
09-30-2005, 12:10 AM
I just wanted to give a shout out to EVERYONE at Eurocode Tuning. David really is a great guy and the most knowledgable guy I know when it comes to euros. Matt is an audi certified tech and really compliments David. Eli is one of the nicest guys I know and can answer any question you can thow at him. All the guys at Eurotuner were impressed and I have a feeling Eurocode will become very well known among all Euro enthuisiasts. Cant thank you guys enough for everything you have done!!!

500HPS5
09-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Nobody ever listens to me, EuroCode is the bomb

Underground
09-30-2005, 01:07 AM
I park my car in front of the shop and touch myself.

pandaxprss
09-30-2005, 01:12 AM
im guess thats where im gonna go when i get chipped

AudBoost
09-30-2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Underground

There are some things that you probably should keep to yourself!! [:D]

A4 - Oh Snap
09-30-2005, 06:45 AM
Do it all at once. Thats what I did. You will be pleased.

Originally posted by pandaxprss
im guess thats where im gonna go when i get chipped

Jeff
09-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by JimboSan
I just wanted to give a shout out to EVERYONE at Eurocode Tuning. David really is a great guy and the most knowledgable guy I know when it comes to euros. Matt is an audi certified tech and really compliments David. Eli is one of the nicest guys I know and can answer any question you can thow at him. All the guys at Eurotuner were impressed and I have a feeling Eurocode will become very well known among all Euro enthuisiasts. Cant thank you guys enough for everything you have done!!!

Yes, Eli is a good guy... though I still wonder about what REALLY happened to his arm (w/ the cast). He still denies being overworked/slave-driven though by his Chipfather boss. [:D] But that hard work is what made your car such as beast. [up] [up] [up]

teamBOB
09-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Underground
i thought i was the only one that did that! [eek]

JimboSan
09-30-2005, 11:25 AM
lol, you guys are funny,

I heard Eli broke his arm by shifting to fast!!!

Chillmode
09-30-2005, 11:25 AM
EuroCode took great care of my ride. Hats off to them!

palewhitemale
09-30-2005, 11:26 AM
actually, I broke it over my knee. Just to teach him a lesson.

-sunburnedwhitemale

A4Shizl
09-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Wurd..

Been using them for 2 years...

Eli@EuroCode
09-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Jeff
Yes, Eli is a good guy... though I still wonder about what REALLY happened to his arm (w/ the cast). He still denies being overworked/slave-driven though by his Chipfather boss. [:D] But that hard work is what made your car such as beast. [up] [up] [up]

LOL

http://powersports.honda.com/assets/images/model/model_hero_shot/atvs/2006/large/TRX450R.jpg

I got bucked off one of those in Gorman. I'm still a n00b when it comes to riding a quad... It was only my second time.

Todeshandler
09-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Eurocode Tuning and David Sarabi is great but his groupies are a bunch of idiots.

Jeff
09-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Eli@EuroCode
LOL

http://powersports.honda.com/assets/images/model/model_hero_shot/atvs/2006/large/TRX450R.jpg

I got bucked off one of those in Gorman. I'm still a n00b when it comes to riding a quad... It was only my second time.

Nice choice in colors :) Though I dont see the REVO/Eurocode logos anywhere. [confused] [:D]

Jeff
09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by palewhitemale
actually, I broke it over my knee. Just to teach him a lesson.

-sunburnedwhitemale

Let's not get started talking about "knees" again here Bill. [:)]

JimboSan
09-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by avantS4
Eurocode Tuning and David Sarabi is great but his groupies are a bunch of idiots.
Who are his groupies, his emloyees? I know im not, im in the same boat as Jeff Lee, Greg, Drew, etc..all extremly satisified customers that share theyre great experience with others here to benefit the audi community.
Im a very satisifed customer, and now a good friend with David, like many of his customers. David is a great guy and its really hard to find honest people in this business.

Ive had 15 different cars, and every single shop/tuner ive dealt with in the past has been shady as fuck. They will do whatever it takes to make a buck and fuck the consumer if possible without them knowing. David is one of the few that really tries to make his customers happy first, and then worry about business

Todeshandler
09-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Who are his groupies, his emloyees? I know im not, im in the same boat as Jeff Lee, Greg, Drew, etc..all extremly satisified customers that share theyre great experience with others here to benefit the audi community.
Im a very satisifed customer, and now a good friend with David, like many of his customers. David is a great guy and its really hard to find honest people in this business.

Ive had 15 different cars, and every single shop/tuner ive dealt with in the past has been shady as fuck. They will do whatever it takes to make a buck and fuck the consumer if possible without them knowing. David is one of the few that really tries to make his customers happy first, and then worry about business
Wow that is very cocky of you to assume I am talking about you. Maybe you are a groupie if you took offense to that.......

I agree with you about David and his shop hence me saying that in my post........

FINA4
09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Moving...

palewhitemale
09-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Let's not get started talking about "knees" again here Bill. [:)]

JEFF!!! I'm trying to be civil you jackass...

-bill

Jeff
09-30-2005, 01:17 PM
JEFF!!! I'm trying to be civil you jackass...

-bill

That was a joke dude. [;)]

Jeff
09-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by FINA4
Moving...

Oula Hitler [:D]

JimboSan
09-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by avantS4
Wow that is very cocky of you to assume I am talking about you. Maybe you are a groupie if you took offense to that.......

I agree with you about David and his shop hence me saying that in my post........

Let me give you the definition of a groupie:
groupĀ·ie: enthusiastic fan: an enthusiastic fan or supporter of something
hmmm....David had made my car into a 320whp beast, I wonder if I should be enthusiastic? Or a supporter of Eurocode?
Perhaps you should just stfu and go back to your own forum because your not helping anyone here, not Jeff Lee, GIAC, AWE, NOBODY

JimboSan
09-30-2005, 02:28 PM
BTW, I am also a "groupie" of Tein, CPP, ATP, AMS, AWE, and APR. [:D]

Todeshandler
09-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Let me give you the definition of a groupie:
groupĀ·ie: enthusiastic fan: an enthusiastic fan or supporter of something
hmmm....David had made my car into a 320whp beast, I wonder if I should be enthusiastic? Or a supporter of Eurocode?
Perhaps you should just stfu and go back to your own forum because your not helping anyone here, not Jeff Lee, GIAC, AWE, NOBODY
Wrong definition. Try this one:

A groupie is a person whose devotion to a person (usually a celebrity, especially a rock and roll star) approaches the level of fanaticism.

Is that the group you put yourself in?

Why are you so defensive and so upset?

palewhitemale
09-30-2005, 03:10 PM
hey jim,

don't even bother with this dude. somehow he manages to get away with talking all sorts of shit, even though he's supposed to be a moderator.

and, I know he was talking about me.

AvantS4,

it's ok, I know you were talking about me. Jeff has said it before, and I know others think it.

I'm friends with both David and Eli, and for that matter, I place their friendship far above car stuff.

I help them when I can, and with what I can. Jim was witness to this, and I can confidently say that I KNOW my time is appreciated by the guys at Ecode and their customers that I have helped. So, behind the scenes or not, I enjoy the time I put in there, and I know that they appreciate it.

So, flame on, and keep hating. It doesn't phase me.

-bill

palewhitemale
09-30-2005, 03:11 PM
That was a joke dude. [;)]

I know, I was being sarcastic. jackass.

-bill

Todeshandler
09-30-2005, 03:13 PM
hey jim,

don't even bother with this dude. somehow he manages to get away with talking all sorts of shit, even though he's supposed to be a moderator.

and, I know he was talking about me.

AvantS4,

it's ok, I know you were talking about me. Jeff has said it before, and I know others think it.

I'm friends with both David and Eli, and for that matter, I place their friendship far above car stuff.

I help them when I can, and with what I can. Jim was witness to this, and I can confidently say that I KNOW my time is appreciated by the guys at Ecode and their customers that I have helped. So, behind the scenes or not, I enjoy the time I put in there, and I know that they appreciate it.

So, flame on, and keep hating. It doesn't phase me.

-bill
Actually Bill I was not talking about you either. I know you are friends with him and you try and help out where you can. So that puts you in the non-groupie category. [up]

Where am I talking shit?

Chillmode
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Okay kids... Let's just let it go...