PDA

View Full Version : Knight007 is a THIEF!!!

A4 TSCHUSS
09-21-2005, 07:35 PM
I really hate to do this but I have put it off and put it off and this has become absolutely rediculous. So any of you that know this guy personally you better re-evaluate what kind of person he is.

Here goes, back on July 23 he had for sale his door blades off his car and we agreed on a deal for me to buy them. On August 4th he wrote to me that he had received the money order the day before and would be shipping. Time has passed so I write to ask when I should expect them and ask for a tracking #. On August 10th (6 days later) he writes to me that they were messed up when taking off so he doesn't want to sell anymore and will send my money back that day.

August 19th (9 days later) still no money so I ask again where is my money so then he claims to have sent it to the address and it must have got lost. On the 25th (6 more days) after writing another message he writes back saying his bank said the check wasnt cashed so he would void it and send a new one. September 6th (12 more days) I write another message asking where the money is and he never replied after that and here it is September 21st (TWO MONTHS LATER). I dont know what he is trying to pull but he had a lot of stuff for sale and I hope he didnt end up screwing everyone that went to purchase something from him. This guy is really dirty, I dont know what else to say but thought it would be important for everyone to know what a piece of shit he is. Guess I won't be getting my $270 back. Knight007 if your out there I hope you rot in hell!

MR VTEC
09-21-2005, 07:41 PM
He yelled at me once... [=(] I knew he was da devil!!! [mad]
Sorry to hear this. You should have him wire you the money via western union or money gram

DDQ
09-21-2005, 07:42 PM
He has 900+ legit posts. Although that does not mean he's a good guy, I gotta assume that he didn't make all those posts just to scam some people.

I'd give it a chance. Even though you already waited, and I agree it's complete bullshyte that you waited this long, sometimes banks fugg things up and it takes some time to settle.

Keep us posted, because I hate to see people get hosed on deals made here on the forum.

In fact, I did some dirty work for another member here on AZ that was from Canada and got screwed over from a guy here in Boston. Long story short, I recovered the money for this guy I have never met, just because I have respect for this forum and the members here.

And this is the first I have mentioned it, only because it was over a year ago, and I didn't want to end up going to jail.

B528QM
09-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Take it to the fight club forum... see if he shows up!

A4 TSCHUSS
09-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by MR VTEC
You should have him wire you the money via western union or money gram The point is he obviously didnt send money so how am I going to have him send it western union, what are the odds of him sending money 2 times and it not getting to me, I would say slim? And the fact he has never replied to my last pm or an email I sent to him and I have seen that he has posted on the forum so I cant be because he hasnt been on the forum forever (besides the fact of the email which wouldnt matter about being on the forum). Its just a really shitty situation and I cant believe that a forum member especially one that has been around for a while and is know would do this to another member. I really wish this was all a mistake but I highly doubt that.

DDQ
09-21-2005, 08:11 PM
It says he's from SoCal. Find some members from there to seek him out and find out what the deal is. Post in the regional forum too. Either you'll get your money back, or he'll get bitched. Either way you win in the end.

Axxis
09-21-2005, 08:13 PM
I hate when these things happened

1sicknickel
09-21-2005, 08:30 PM
I know Vince (Knight007) personally and he isnt the type of person to rip someone off.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-21-2005, 08:36 PM
you might want to talk to your buddy about this then because like I said before I really wish this was a big misunderstanding and I screwed up writing this but its been 2 months I wrote like 10 messages through the time period and there was always an excuse then no longer any response. It appears that he would have money (his car and projects of his that he posts about) so he wouldnt need to rip someone off, but what can I say he has my money and claims to have sent it to me but I havent got it and I dont think it takes a month to get a check in the mail. Also had him send to 2 different addresses so there cant be a thought of not getting my mail delivered.

GrkA4
09-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah doesnt seem like vinc is the typ of person to rip somounme off he had a ton of mods on his car and was on here for awhiole, havent seem him in awhilt hough. sorry for mispeclling im durnk first nighta t colege

A4 TSCHUSS
09-22-2005, 05:23 AM
This is why I cant believe it. He seems to have people that know him personally on here so I dont see why he would think he would get away with this without getting a bad name.

TDH
09-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Maybe one of you who know him personally could step up and help this guy resolve the problem. Talk to the guy and let him know that he needs to make it right.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Ok this sucks that this thread is moved, people probably wont see it now, figures that just my luck. And yes someone please talk to this guy and find out what his deal is.

Edit: maybe people will see it appears to show still in GCC.

Audimarc
09-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Peter, have Vince give this guy his money back. $270 is a lot of money for some people and this ain't cool!

FINA4
09-22-2005, 10:23 PM
What's the status with this? I've met Vince several times and I wouldn't thought that he could do such thing.

Anthony
09-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Have you PM'd him or emailed him the link to this Thread? Perhaps post in the SoCal Forum and link to this Thread.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-23-2005, 06:13 AM
no I havent tried to pm again there is still a pm in his box that I tracked that he never read, so kinda figured whats the point I will put it in socal though.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I was just looking back at some old messages from him and noticed some people calling him vince. He had me send the Money Order to Rizza Calangan

copkilla1.8t
09-23-2005, 09:31 PM
damn this sux dude. if people on here know him personally, they need to talk to him and get him to atleast give an explanation.

kinda reminds me of when i bought my rims on az. i was told they were not bent and that there was no curb rash or scratches and that i would get new lug bolts included. well, one of the rims was scratched, and all of the rims were bent. 2 of them were bent pretty bad and i didnt get any lug bolts.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-26-2005, 07:02 AM
anyone who knows Vince personally do you know who this Rizza Calangan is? Is this his wife?

AudiA4Style
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
I bought stuff from Vince before and everything went smoothly.
He seemed to be a nice guy. And if anything I would think that something must have happened (family emergency or something) instead of he trying to rip u off for $275.
This guy had well over 5gs invested in his car.

I hope everything turns out ok.
Im sure somebody here has his number.

A4 TSCHUSS
09-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Wish I could have been as fortunate as you with my transaction. Some people said they were gonna pass the word to him but I havent heard anything so I have come to the conclusion that nothing has been said and I am just out my money for the first time with an internet buy, unfortunately it has been by a fellow member which kinda hurts but there isnt much I can do about it.

derek2079
09-29-2005, 07:52 PM
its definatley making him look guilty but not responding among everything else

cjk
10-03-2005, 10:47 AM
I am in the same boat...he won't return my phone calls.

A4 TSCHUSS
10-03-2005, 11:50 AM
You bought something from him and he took your money too?

A4 - Oh Snap
10-13-2005, 12:06 AM
As a last resort, you do have this option.

http://www.ic3.gov/

tigabalm
10-19-2005, 07:40 PM
hey thanks for the link! i might have to use that...

i got ripped off by this guy off the vortex... same type of deal with ubramworm... but he actually sent me the stuff... but ish was all cracked and broken, so i ask him what the deal was. he said it must have happened in shipping, so i filed a claim with fedex, they said i needed the orginial invoice (didnt have it since i bought it 2nd hand) so they sent it back to the shipper.... now its 3.5 months later and i am out 2 amps and 250 bucks...

and of course i have posted in vortex, e-mailed, pm'd, etc with no avail...

again thanks for the link

peace

LateraLex
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
10 fold.

madrussian
10-21-2005, 11:41 PM
its a damn shame to read this, dude was real cool and seemed easy to work w/...

i was hoping to trade him my bumper for his, now im kinda happy i didnt....

hope the problem's limited to you 2 only...

itsdarrow
03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
dont know what al l the details are but ll i can say is i delt with him i sent him over 3000$ and all the shit got done, to me a he was very well organized and got his end of the deal done.
thats my peace
-D

nadroj81
04-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by tigabalm
hey thanks for the link! i might have to use that...

i got ripped off by this guy off the vortex... same type of deal with ubramworm... but he actually sent me the stuff... but ish was all cracked and broken, so i ask him what the deal was. he said it must have happened in shipping, so i filed a claim with fedex, they said i needed the orginial invoice (didnt have it since i bought it 2nd hand) so they sent it back to the shipper.... now its 3.5 months later and i am out 2 amps and 250 bucks...

and of course i have posted in vortex, e-mailed, pm'd, etc with no avail...

again thanks for the link

peace

what amps did he sell you? I was suppoed to be buying them recently.

A4 TSCHUSS
04-06-2006, 12:01 PM
might want to pm this guy about the amps, I doubt he checks this feedback forum.

ghostwritter
01-23-2011, 01:33 PM
hey i no vince exteremly well and will help u if u still need it... he does this on a regular on CL so everyone BEWARE!!!

I really hate to do this but I have put it off and put it off and this has become absolutely rediculous. So any of you that know this guy personally you better re-evaluate what kind of person he is.

Here goes, back on July 23 he had for sale his door blades off his car and we agreed on a deal for me to buy them. On August 4th he wrote to me that he had received the money order the day before and would be shipping. Time has passed so I write to ask when I should expect them and ask for a tracking #. On August 10th (6 days later) he writes to me that they were messed up when taking off so he doesn't want to sell anymore and will send my money back that day.

August 19th (9 days later) still no money so I ask again where is my money so then he claims to have sent it to the address and it must have got lost. On the 25th (6 more days) after writing another message he writes back saying his bank said the check wasnt cashed so he would void it and send a new one. September 6th (12 more days) I write another message asking where the money is and he never replied after that and here it is September 21st (TWO MONTHS LATER). I dont know what he is trying to pull but he had a lot of stuff for sale and I hope he didnt end up screwing everyone that went to purchase something from him. This guy is really dirty, I dont know what else to say but thought it would be important for everyone to know what a piece of shit he is. Guess I won't be getting my $270 back. Knight007 if your out there I hope you rot in hell!

surfntomm
01-25-2011, 04:52 PM
why buy from someone if they have past history of being a shitty seller? sorry to hear he ripped you off. http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/93197-knight007-worst-seller-ever.

Anthony
01-25-2011, 05:20 PM
why buy from someone if they have past history of being a shitty seller? sorry to hear he ripped you off. http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/93197-knight007-worst-seller-ever.

Both threads are from 2006.

b5a4gt28
01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
$270 is a nice chunk of change. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope something gets solved in the long run.

BASARAB
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
$270 is a nice chunk of change. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope something gets solved in the long run.

read the post above yours