PDA

View Full Version : Facelift...

QuattroRS3
04-03-2015, 09:21 AM
I have a 2009 Audi S5 and the past two days I've been looking on this Forum and online for an RS5 grille for my car and I've been striking out BIG TIME!! I've called and emailed around about the links that turned up to find out they no longer make them or sell them. The only ones I'm finding are on ebay or half way around the world, which I have no intention of buying from. There are a ton of RS5 grilles around for the 2013+ Audi S5; however few around for the older models such as mine. Therefore I've decided to turn to you guys and hope somebody knows where I can get a great looking RS5 grille for my 09 S5. I'm leaning towards a gunmetal one at the moment. Let me know as I'd highly appreciate it guys, thanks.

bknewtype
04-03-2015, 09:27 AM
mrcarcar on ebay for replica. europrice for oem.

lots of people here run the replica and are pretty happy with it

diirk
04-03-2015, 09:46 AM
These guys just posted: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/644517-USP-Motorsports-AGGRESSIV-RS-BLK-Mesh-Style-Grille-for-the-Audi-B8-amp-B8-5-A5-amp-S5!!

And I think ECS has them in stock too.

QuattroRS3
04-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Thanks guys; thus far I'm leaning towards the Matte Aluminum RS5 grille from ECS, just not too krazy about the price of it though! I won't rush it as I'm looking towards repainting both my hood and bumper from all the chips. I'll be having that done in May; therefore I'll have to decide by then on which grille to go with and have it put on at the same time. Until then; I'll see if anything else turns up.

Avantmaniac
04-04-2015, 09:40 AM
try this guy 7143899885 he's in Tustin ,Ca. I bought my RS5 style grille from him.