PDA

View Full Version : ultimate driving machine- not in my book

A.C.64
01-17-2015, 02:10 AM
I love Audi's, especially my latest one, a 2014 RS5 but being the car fanatic that I am I figured that it was time to test drive a new M3. BMW claims that they are the ultimate driving machine so I wanted to see for myself if that was the case because you only live once and i didn't want to short myself by not test driving one and then maybe buying one if I really liked it. long story short after talking to the salesman about the car I told him I would like to test drive it and he informed me that unfortunantely we couldn't take the car out of the lot till it got a lot warmer outside because we would probably wreck it before we even got it out of the lot.!!!!! so i left in my RS5 with summer performance tires on it and had a nice 50 mile drive before I put it back in my garage. I think I will stick to the real ultimate driving machines in my book. AUDI'S ALL THE WAY TILLL THE END FOR THIS CAR FANATIC.!!!!

MacFady
01-17-2015, 02:25 AM
OK.

Hatchman
01-17-2015, 07:22 AM
Cool story, bro.

AudiYes
01-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Wish parents stop giving their cars to their kids

JamesRS5
01-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Seems pretty reasonable not to let test pilots take out a powerful RWD car in snowy and ice. Try again in spring, the new M3 and M4 are supposed to be pretty special.

namvar
01-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Seems pretty reasonable not to let test pilots take out a powerful RWD car in snowy and ice. Try again in spring, the new M3 and M4 are supposed to be pretty special.

Or even on relatively warm days in California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miA5qj5ergM

A.C.64
01-17-2015, 08:46 PM
bro i work hard doing a dangerous job and every penny i spend on my cars comes from my hard work, not yours or my parents or anyone else.!!! and this was just my observation on why i think AUDI'S are the real ultimate driving machine. have a nice day.

A.C.64
01-17-2015, 08:52 PM
just so eveyone is clear I am not an idiot, there was no snow or ice on the roads It was just cold outside. I drive my snowmobile on snow and ice, not a powerful rear wheel drive vehicle. again I am complimenting Audi's awsome quattro system.!!!

namvar
01-18-2015, 07:00 PM
just so eveyone is clear I am not an idiot, there was no snow or ice on the roads It was just cold outside. I drive my snowmobile on snow and ice, not a powerful rear wheel drive vehicle. again I am complimenting Audi's awsome quattro system.!!!

AC, I think you are taking everyone's comments the wrong way. My impression of this forum has been that no one ever attacks the OP (Original Poster). Seeing that you have just joined the group I thought I should let you know so that you are not immediately turned off by the group because of a misunderstanding.

Everyone understands what you are saying and we all mostly love our Audis and I personally am not fond of "the ultimate driving machine" . My post was just to show how unstable that car is.

My final words... Share pix of your awesome RS5 and tell us about what you have done to it or what you are planning to do.