PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Mike @ Pure Motorsports

A4 - Oh Snap
07-06-2005, 09:13 PM
When it comes to performance, there are clearly a few camps on this board when it comes to chips. But when it comes to all the non-glamorous other stuff - ie. Brembo brake rotors, CarboTech brake pads, Vogtland suspension, H&R spacers, longer wheel lug bolts, H-Sport S4 sway bars ... stuff that you will realistically need and want for the track, there really doesn't seem like anyone prefers one online shop over the other.

As you can all probably tell from the title of this post, I'd like you all to know that Pure Motorsports has what you need under one roof once you're ready to head to the track. Mike at Pure Motorsports is every bit as classy and professional as David at Eurocode - to borrow the reputation of a more well known shop owner here on Audizine [:)]. Mike also tracks his car, a B5 A4, so you know he's not just another salesman telling you what will sell the product.

I had the chance to stop by his shop in Temecula this past Saturday to grab a K&N air filter before heading to Streets of Willow on Sunday. Yes, it was somewhat dumb to make a drive out from the OC to Temecula because I could have ordered the air filter at an Autozone a mile away from me, but I felt bad because I cancelled a bunch of other stuff that I was going to order because I sold my B5 S4 brake calipers and I wanted to go for a drive.

Anyways, back to Pure Motorsports. They have a true install facility with a lift and also stock a lot of what they have on their website. I highly recommend you check out their website if you need any of the items I mentioned above.

More specifically, I know a lot of you guys are doing or have done the B5 S4 brake upgrade. Mike also has the Zimmermann rotors, a cheap OEM replacement that can also be had slotted and drilled.

Anyways, to keep from rambling...just check out and bookmark the Pure Motorsports online store. Thanks again Mike! See you at Buttonwillow.

www.purems.com

bhvrdr
07-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Mike Kim always seems to get much respect on these boards and he gets mine as well. He is there to answer technical questions for many members and he sells top notch products. When the RS4 and S4 motor mount issue came up I could rest assured that Mike only used the quality mounts and did not try to go the cheap route to compromise quality to make an extra buck. cheers! Mike

A4NCAR
07-07-2005, 01:48 PM
... he also carries Motul and RAD wheel bolts/locks. [;)] [:D] [up]

FINA4
07-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Mike's the man. I've bought my sway bars and spacers from him (along with Motul brake fluid).

[up] [up] [up]

diztek
07-07-2005, 02:15 PM
2nd.

RSZero1
07-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Mike is definately in a league of his own. Even just answering questions and having knowledge to share.

gaogi
07-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Yup, definitely professional and communicative. Excellent experience ordering from them online!

Underground
07-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by RSZero1
Mike is definately in a league of his own. Even just answering questions and having knowledge to share.

You quoted me in your sig!!!! I've never felt so special before. Thanks man!

Nevaeh Speed
07-07-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah he's cool, I got some brake stuff, and rad locks for him. great customer service...
Always returns my calls.[up] [up]

RSZero1
07-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Underground
You quoted me in your sig!!!! I've never felt so special before. Thanks man!

Of course i had to, I almost bust a gut that day when i saw your response. lol

gohan
07-07-2005, 07:36 PM
yea mike is coo, hes answer all 10,000 of my stupid questions.

and my b5 s4 brakes were pretty much put together using the parts i got from him.

[up]

Krendor
07-08-2005, 10:58 AM
yep Mike is the man when it comes to suspension and Brakes!

Wish I was in so-cal...