PDA

View Full Version : Audi Q5 2.0 T 2011-MMI issue 3D

Daniel and Dad
04-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

New to this forum. I have never posted a thread before. I wanted know if anyone else have had MMI not starting up due to weather related issues like when it gets warm or hot temperature wise. I had taken it in last year to my local Audi dealership. It took them three days to "fix" the issue with a software update. It was late last summer so the temperature was not as bad at that point so I didn't have any further issue with the MMI not coming on until this year. I am scheduled to have another trip to my Audi dealership, but I have found, before turning off my car, to put the MMI into radio mode prevents it from not turning on when it is warm or hot. So far no issues when I do this. Note: I did modify the vehicle to have the LED light remain on when putting on the turn signal and remotely control the windows and sunroof as well
along with dial sweep upon ignition using my Vag Com. I am not sure if these modifications somehow affects the MMI from working properly or not. I was wondering if anyone else has have the same issue? The only other modification I have done was to thd exterior by adding additional LED lights and a glowing Audi emblem in the back. I don't know how to insert a pic of the LED or Audi glowing emblem from my iphone or else I would post a few pics.