PDA

View Full Version : APR Stage II advice: turbo back exhaust single outlet/dual (valance mod)

efaudi
01-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi. First post on here. I have searched and tried to get advice on this elsewhere but have failed. I have 2011 B8 2.0T Quattro 6spd, APR stage I. I am upgrading to stage II and want turbo back exhaust. Stock is very ugly so just downpipe didn't seem worth it. I like look of the dual exit quad but not sure about fit/modifications. Found AWE valance for non-sline model that seems to work, but considering just single exit APR exhaust. I am also doing APR Carbino intake at same time. Please opinions will help. Just not sure if extra work/money for dual exit worth it. Don't see any recent posts where people have done this. Thanks!

Forum337
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
I also am looking to do a conversion for the back end of my 2010 B8 - 2.0T A5 …. I would LOVE IT if someone could explain in more detail the parts needed to get the quad exhaust with rear-valance to fit for non s-line models…

Where do you purchase the rear valance? exhaust to fit? pictures from someone that has actually done this/ had this done by a shop..?

Very interested in learning more & what it will take to pull this off -

Cheers

-Mike

petethapitbull
03-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Im in the same situation, I'm def interested in this as well for my 2011 A5 2.0T S-line (currently stock). efaudi, how does the APR Stage I compare to stock? Huge difference? - Thinking about going the same route.

antimisoneism
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
@pete
I just stumbled upon this thread... I had the APR Stage 1 software on my 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro. Although I have sold the car since (for different reasons), that was a wonderful upgrade. There is definitely a noticeable difference in low-end torque, which changes the character of the car throughout city/highway driving. Best uprade for the money I could think of.

Hope this helps...

petethapitbull
03-04-2013, 04:17 PM
@pete
I just stumbled upon this thread... I had the APR Stage 1 software on my 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro. Although I have sold the car since (for different reasons), that was a wonderful upgrade. There is definitely a noticeable difference in low-end torque, which changes the character of the car throughout city/highway driving. Best uprade for the money I could think of.

Hope this helps...
Julian

Thanks, cant wait to get it done :)

Deeznutz
04-29-2013, 08:06 PM
I have a rear valance for a5 sline for quad exhaust. Pm if anyone in interested :) Needs paint!