05-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Don't buy from them EVER

|Sandman|
05-18-2005, 03:30 PM
wow... how much time without reply ?

Diogo

BOOST3D
05-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Time to saddle up cause I see a pattern evolving, Happened on the corvette forum and they resorted to the legal way to shut the companies down of course im a lil more hands on with my approachs keep us posted.

A4 sorry to hear this..

HeHateMe
05-18-2005, 03:51 PM
damn when is this sh+t going to stop? WTF?!?! This sucks.

chuckdawg82
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
man, this really sucks, I've been following the modsport post, and now this one too! Lame how a lot of companies are screwing around with their customers [:(]

teamBOB
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM
AWWWW...no way! [:(]
i was about to order from them next week too [:(]

A4rce1
05-18-2005, 07:10 PM
yeah, they suck

Nevaeh Speed
05-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Any links.... Damn other MODSPORT..... Damn and I wanted to get those carbon fiber pillars too.

a4wd
05-18-2005, 08:26 PM
tsk tsk, so sad to see these shady companies roaming around in the scene. Hopefully you didnt spend any money, if you did, hopefully u got ur refund!!

earl

blackexklusiv
05-18-2005, 10:44 PM
I just sent them an email. They were backordered on the audi cf pillars but I was told that a brand new batch came in with fitment improvements today.

They also said it will be shipped out over the next 2 days. They explained to me that they did have some kits in stock, but didn't pass their routine quality checks so they ordered brand new ones.

CadenceX
05-18-2005, 11:24 PM
I want to formally apologize to those of you having problems and issues with KSE Performance for I have publicly supported them on this board with the original CF pillar post. I've been talking to A4rce1 and a few of the guys about these issues and am pretty disappointed with how KSE has handled or I guess not handled questions...

I havn't been able to get a hold of them either...hopefully they will be back up and running or whatever. Sorry again that I pledged my support for KSE publicly and apparantly they've been a dud with service. As many of you know, I am very keen on dealing with only the best in quality and service for my Audi. Naturally, this concerns me and is an embarrassment to my reputation.

Again, hopefully they'll be back with their sh*t together and will get the pillars out to those of you who ordered them.
-B

palewhitemale
05-18-2005, 11:29 PM
way to man up Cadence. That's good shit dude.

We need to hear about this kind of thing so others can avoid the same problems.

-bill

Nogaro A4
05-19-2005, 12:54 AM
I ordered them the day you posted the thread, and was just beginning to wonder about them, now Im pissed, Im calling tomorrow.

blackexklusiv
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
KSE Performance and I have been emailing each other back over the last couple days. They asked me to post an apology on their behalf and an update on the situation.

Dear Audizine Forum Members,

Thank you for waiting patiently for your carbon fiber door pillars.
We are not a company that would run away with your money. We believe that all
our customers should be treated with the best service. I know that we have not
demonstrated this recently because we've been moving to a brand new location over the last week
and have not had access to the internet, but this is definately no excuse.

Some of you will have still not received their pillars yet. I would first like to apologize for the long wait. The pillars that
we have designed for your B6 A4's were in the first production batch, therefore there were some flaws in the carbon fiber weaves.
KSE Performance did not believe that our customers should receive pillars with faulty cf weaves. Therefore we ordered a new batch with
improvements. The long wait for the pillars is not about us running away, but only to gurantee you, the customer, full 100% satisfaction with their
purchase.

The new batch of pillars came in a few days ago and are being inspected before we ship them to you. You will definately receive the pillars very soon.
Apologies to Cadencex, this situation is not related to him at all.

If you have any additional questions, you may contact me on AIM: KSE Performance or email me directly at k.kwong@kseperformance.com

K,
KSE Performance

A4rce1
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Well, I sent him an email so I EXPECT a repsonse this time...we will soon find out.

A4rce1
05-20-2005, 09:18 AM
This company sucks

After that long post, I emailed you right away and STILL NO RESPONSE

you guys are making yourselves look so bad right now

CadenceX
05-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Here's the number, I hope this helps you guys. Please keep me updated as well as all the members on the board with how things go.

KSE Performance
323-382-6030