PDA

View Full Version : Dont buy from a4t5!!!!

AudiMat
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I just wanted to let people know to not buy anything from member a4t5. I bought a set of chrome gauge cluster rings from him. His ad said that they were 40 bucks shipped, and that they were in good condition. When I got them, I discovered that instead of packaging them up so that they would arrive in good condition, he just threw the rings in a envelope and put a 37 cent stamp on it. The rings, having no protection at all from CA to Boston arrived to me totally bent up, scratched from rubbing next to eachother and completely unuseable. I sent him a PM asking what he would be willing to do about it, and there was no reply. 4 days later I sent him a PM asking for my money back if I shipped them back to him cause they are totally damaged and still no reply. This guy is a total deadbeat and I would not recomend ANYBODY buy anything from him (unless perhaps you can pick it up locally). Its not the 40 bucks that I am concerned about, its more the princepal of it. I could have bought a set of new ones on ebay for 40 bucks, but I decided to support a fellow member of AZ. I guess I got burned on that one. [mad] Joel, you can make good on this if you care too... just PM me and i'll be willing to work it out.