PDA

View Full Version : WTF Modsport.....



Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 09:11 PM
So after recieving my refund check about a week ago, I thought everything was cool. So I was hungry and I was like cool I'm gonna get some pizza... So I went to the ATM to get some cash. And the ATM said that I don't have enough funds in my acct. I was like Bullsh*t, I have modsports refund plus a hun or two.... Well my car payment went through, and to make things even more fu*ked up.... His check was NSF'd... Come on, WTF did I do to get jerk'd around so much by this guy.And his boy IOKEPA isn't answering his phone anymore.... Their site is down.... Damn what do I do now...?[headbang]

I'm fu*king blow'n a gasket....[mad]

Crazy Quattro
05-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Wow thats shaddy shit. [mad]

nadroj81
05-09-2005, 09:17 PM
ouch, a business with NSF is NOT good.

HeHateMe
05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Damn, that sucks. that Iokepa dude is always posting on AWOT. See if he's on there?

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Damn, this sh*t sucks.... Is anyone from Ohio on this board? I need someone to talk to this a$$hole... Also is anyone on audiworld that can find IKOPEA? I need to get a hold of him....

AlcatrazT2
05-09-2005, 09:20 PM
wtf is NSF?
Out of all the people out there...this has to happen to Tee?
Fawkin ppl man...

HeHateMe
05-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Damn, this sh*t sucks.... Is anyone from Ohio on this board? I need someone to talk to this a$$hole... Also is anyone on audiworld that can find IKOPEA? I need to get a hold of him....

I don't know the guy personally. Post over there and see if he responds. Man, I feel for ya dude. That sh*t aint right.

nadroj81
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by AlcatrazT2
wtf is NSF?
Out of all the people out there...this has to happen to Tee?
Fawkin ppl man...

non/not sufficent funds. basically the check bounced.

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 09:32 PM
I just posted on audiworld, and I hate their fourm. It's to oldschool. Anyhow I know Joesph too, he's not a bad guy, but I would just like someone to get to the bottom of this. Or Ill be flying to Ohio before Friday to FU*K someone up.

llNeverFollowll
05-09-2005, 09:58 PM
HOly sh**, let me know nevah because i been waiting for my kit for 4 months now and its paid for!!!!! i spoke to bobby last week and he didnt mention anything to me but that he would have it by friday...IM really pissed im actually gonna call his cell right now

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Dude your fuc*ed just like me. I heard the same thing for about 2 1/2 months... Then I just got sick of the lies.... Try and get your money back through you credit card company.. Thats what I'm gonna do.

llNeverFollowll
05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
I just got off the phone Bobby at modsport they are still i business, he says only reason the check would bounce is if someone acct is frozen...Nevah hit me up

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Bullsh*t, my acct. is always good. I stay roll'n inthe cash.... Anyways get your money back from them.... I just talked to bobby too, and he said he's gonna send me a money order/cashiers check by ups tomorrow... well see.... But in the meantime I'm contacting my credit card company.... This is the last fu*ker their gonna screw over...

llNeverFollowll
05-09-2005, 10:10 PM
I hear you kid, let me know what happens, he says he is shipping my kit out tomorrow, so ima call tomorrow and ask for the tracking number and all that...let me know keep me posted if anything pm me....Good looks bro

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Check this out
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/2846nsf.JPG

Sorry for the bad pic!!!

llNeverFollowll
05-09-2005, 10:18 PM
should email him that shit bro

anonymous_b6
05-09-2005, 10:21 PM
You guys are screwed! Not to say that Modsport is a bad place to order from. In my experience though, I ordered a set of rims and waited for 3 months...Got the run around..and the no phone calls getting answered...and the usual "I'll call you back and 10 minutes"..and not get any call for weeks...After 3 months of this crap I call Iforged and what do you know...NO ORDER WAS EVEN PLACED!!! Go figure. You can do what you wish, but be warned. There are too many horror stories from that place. It's not worth it. Peace.

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Well I just got a call from IOKEPA, and he wants nothing to do with MODSPORT aka Modena Motorsports..... So I guess since he doen't run things, he's off the hook......

And anonymous_b6 thankz for the story.....

amirsafdari
05-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Check this out
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/2846nsf.JPG

Sorry for the bad pic!!!

did you just take a pic of your monitor?

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah... It sucks hun...

llNeverFollowll
05-09-2005, 10:27 PM
that is pretty weird that he wants nothing to do with them now [confused], i guess ima play it over the next day or so, if the kit doesnt ship and no tracking number ima cancel the order...Gonna call up cc and have them do what they can...they should be able to get the money back because the "goods" were never delivered. Lets see what happens

amirsafdari
05-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Yeah... It sucks hun...

lol, i just wanna be friends.

but im curious, why didnt you just take a screen shot by pressing Print Screen button on your keyboard, and then going to MS Paint and then click Paste.

anonymous_b6
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Ya, I remembered you posting waaaaay back...like for a bumper or something, i forget.....about the same time i ordered my rims....faith in modsport and wishful thinking never came so AnGeR and reverse transaction is what took place!

Quattroownsyou
05-09-2005, 10:31 PM
I say you go fcuk his mother in the azz for screwing with you like this...i'm getting sick and tired of these sorry azz mo-fo's messing with our hard earned dollars. Don't these idiots get it..the short term quick buck fizzles fast..take care of your customers and they'll gladly keep coming back,.hell they'll even refer more business to ya...simple math thats all. Sorry to hear about another bad experience with the modsport clowns.

German Driver
05-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by AlcatrazT2
wtf is NSF?
Out of all the people out there...this has to happen to Tee?
Fawkin ppl man...

Non-Sufficient Funds

Saturnine
05-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Weak sauce[rolleyes]

IOKEPA
05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
ok time to defend MYSELF.

first of all, MODSPORT does NOT necessarily equal IOKEPA. i only helped out Bobby for a couple months at most, not really being aware of ALL these problem orders. sad to say, every single one of your orders were done through Bobby (NOT ME), and before the time I even started to affiliate myself with them.

as I've told Troy (nevaeh speed) via email AND on the phone, i did whatever i could out of good faith to help him out, either to get his body kit delivered or a refund. i had nothing to do with his order originally and don't see why i should be blamed here or even held accountable for this.

I was never Bobby's/Modsport employee, but someone that was just referring sales to him. In the end its still his business and its up to him to choose how he wants to run it. Unfortunately, some of you has had some bad experiences which I have no control over. I really wish i could help you guys out, at this point there really isn't anything I can do.

keep in mind, I am no longer associated with them. many people here in SoCal have met me in person and can vouch for me. I am not afraid to show my face around because I have nothing to hide.

PS. I'm NO f'ing CLOWN!!!!

German Driver
05-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Are you saying you were never payed by ModSport?

IOKEPA
05-09-2005, 10:50 PM
thats exactly it means, not ONE PENNY! any selling i do NOW is on my own, not FOR Modsport

German Driver
05-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by IOKEPA
thats exactly it means, not ONE PENNY! any selling i do NOW is on my own, not FOR Modsport

HAHA dude, you put in way to much effort for that company to not get a penny out of them, plus you got name callers after you. What's your PayPal addy I'll send you couple bucks [:p] I feel bad for you.

Nevaeh Speed
05-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Well I just got a call from IOKEPA, and he wants nothing to do with MODSPORT aka Modena Motorsports..... So I guess since he doen't run things, he's off the hook......


Like I said above, your off the hook...

Say Bobby held up a bank, and your the get away driver, but you don't know anything about it.... Guess what your fu*ked and your gonna do 10 to 15 for being there.... Damn the law sucks...

But once again, I like you Joesph so your off the hook... Don't defend yourself anymore.... i'm not blaming you...

db boy007
05-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by IOKEPA
ok time to defend MYSELF.

first of all, MODSPORT does NOT necessarily equal IOKEPA. i only helped out Bobby for a couple months at most, not really being aware of ALL these problem orders. sad to say, every single one of your orders were done through Bobby (NOT ME), and before the time I even started to affiliate myself with them.

as I've told Troy (nevaeh speed) via email AND on the phone, i did whatever i could out of good faith to help him out, either to get his body kit delivered or a refund. i had nothing to do with his order originally and don't see why i should be blamed here or even held accountable for this.

I was never Bobby's/Modsport employee, but someone that was just referring sales to him. In the end its still his business and its up to him to choose how he wants to run it. Unfortunately, some of you has had some bad experiences which I have no control over. I really wish i could help you guys out, at this point there really isn't anything I can do.

keep in mind, I am no longer associated with them. many people here in SoCal have met me in person and can vouch for me. I am not afraid to show my face around because I have nothing to hide.

PS. I'm NO f'ing CLOWN!!!! If the guy is robbing the Bank and you're sitting in the car, they call is accessory (aiding or contributing in a secondary way).

A4rce1
05-09-2005, 11:05 PM
http://www.bbb.org

problem solved after you contact them, They are amazing!

gotsportec
05-09-2005, 11:07 PM
i will be contacting them as well

WerkzRS
05-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Damn Thats seems ****ed up!!! the guys i deal with are F**ckin kool they are located in SO CAL. There are a fairly new buisness Motoring Teknics in OC.

HeHateMe
05-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by German Driver
HAHA dude, you put in way to much effort for that company to not get a penny out of them, plus you got name callers after you. What's your PayPal addy I'll send you couple bucks [:p] I feel bad for you.

true dat. come clean homey.you busted,buster.

mictyson
05-10-2005, 07:37 AM
damn T, you better go to costco, get a bunch of that whoop ass stuff and fly right on over to Ohio[:D]

Nevaeh Speed
05-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by A4rce1
http://www.bbb.org

problem solved after you contact them, They are amazing!

I just got do with the bbb.org.

Complaint ID : 1901234
BBB of Central Ohio, Inc.
1335 Dublin Road, #30-A
Columbus,OH - 43215 1000
www.columbus-ohbbb.org

I hope they fix my problem.

Nogaro A4
05-10-2005, 07:17 PM
You have no idea what I have been through with this joke of a 'company'.
In short-
I waited 3 months for coilovers, then they came with no perches.
Got lied to about him ordering those, waited three weeks and ordered them myself.
So saturday I went to install the coilovers and about three hours into the install this guy sent me the WRONG COILS!!!
I called him, irate, told him to refund my money now, he said he will this week.
Now I am worried, I am going to dispute the charges by thursday.

HeHateMe
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Nogaro A4
You have no idea what I have been through with this joke of a 'company'.
In short-
I waited 3 months for coilovers, then they came with the no perches.
Got lied to about him ordering those, waited three weeks and ordered them myself.
So saturday I went to install the coilovers and about three hours into the install this guy sent me the WRONG COILS!!!
I called him irate, told him to refund my money now, he said he will this week.
Now I am worried, I am going to dispute the charges by thursday.

These guys sound like world class grade a assh*les.

Nevaeh Speed
05-11-2005, 08:01 AM
He told me that he sent me a cashiers check yesterday, but I don't believe that... I'm disputing the charges already just in case... My bank acct. is negitive nasty right now, and the bad part is that I got paid this morning... So they took that too... Fuc*ker...

bhvrdr
05-11-2005, 08:57 AM
I would expect them to pay the return check fee. Sorry about your misfortune. Save a buck and end up spending two as Greg says. Stick with the big boys in the industry. cheers! Mike

CyberPMG
05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn! That's the second bad deal out of Ohio. I feel bad. It's not that bad here, really. I know that Russian (enjoyweb) worked with Bobby for a breif time as well before going separate ways.

I personally don't like how Modsport operates: take everyone's money first, then go and order the items. This method of business always leads to problems like this. Then the problem exists in having the store doing the logistics to order the item from the manufacturer and then wait for delivery. The manufacturer may not have the item or could be on backorder. In the meantime, the customer is wondering why it's taking so long to deliver their order.

What Bobby is doing is trying to act as a parts broker and place the individual order on behalf of the customer. He won't place any order until he receives the money from the customer. At that point, he's at the mercy of any logistics issues that may exist with the manufacturer in obtaining the part. If a problem exists, then the customer is screwed if they weren't told up front about availability and time for delivery.

I prefer to operate with companies that have the parts on-hand and can deliver right away. If they don't have the part, they have an established system to know how long it will take to get the part and will let the customer know up front when placing the order. That way, there's no hidden surprises.

Nevaeh Speed
05-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah I'm gonna go with lltek, as soon as I get my refund...

Nogaro A4
05-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I have heard mixed reviews about LLtek as well.

Nevaeh Speed
05-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Well I've contacted them twice, and they have the kit instock.. So they told me if I order it on a monday that I could have it by the weekend.

500HPS5
05-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Riegers only authorized U.S Dealer.

http://www.rieger-tuning.de/en/Partner/Partnerseite/body_ps_61.html

http://pacificie.com/euro/index.htm

Nogaro A4
05-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Just tried to call Bobby and it says 'this subscriber is unable to accept new messages'
Im calling the bank right now.

shaner
05-11-2005, 12:50 PM
seems like modsport is falling apart...

in his defense, i ordered an exhaust from him ~ 2 years ago and the transaction went flawlessly.

i hope everything gets straightened out for you guys.

a4wheelin
05-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Modsport isn't the speediest place to order something from. I used Bobby for several items over the last couple years. Things were always slow to reach me and I would have to call him a couple times to ask what the deal was. I always got a good price which is the reason I went to him plus I had the luxury of living only 3 miles from his shop so I would just show up unannounced to inquire on my stuff. Sorry you had such a bad experience with them and good luck.

Nevaeh Speed
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
No way... I'm gonna try and call him right now.... He better not be trying to hide...


Originally posted by Nogaro A4
Just tried to call Bobby and it says 'this subscriber is unable to accept new messages'
Im calling the bank right now.

BOOST3D
05-11-2005, 04:26 PM
think its time for a field trip..

WWW.EXPEDIA.COM

sure theres some special on airfare I would go along with you guy just for principle I hate it when people steal and think they can hide over the internet....

Let me know.. You got yoru wheelman right here always in the mood to whip some azz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/skilo2002/DSC02498.jpg
God help some one who tried to f*ck me online

bhvrdr
05-11-2005, 05:04 PM
I can back you up if you need it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/bhvrdr/funnylookingdude.jpg

cheers! Mike

BOOST3D
05-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Mike cheers but back me up just not in back of me

Cheers:

Crazy Quattro
05-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Thats sad, modsport had soo much online support that they could have been huge.


Oh well.

|Sandman|
05-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by bhvrdr
I would expect them to pay the return check fee. Sorry about your misfortune. Save a buck and end up spending two as Greg says. Stick with the big boys in the industry. cheers! Mike

Well, sorry, but I don´t agree... I´m one of the "little" boys in industry (or will be, when we open), and I/we will not have that kind of service... you cannot judge all small companies because of two or three...

Diogo

|Sandman|
05-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by CyberPMG

I personally don't like how Modsport operates: take everyone's money first, then go and order the items. This method of business always leads to problems like this. Then the problem exists in having the store doing the logistics to order the item from the manufacturer and then wait for delivery. The manufacturer may not have the item or could be on backorder. In the meantime, the customer is wondering why it's taking so long to deliver their order.

This will happen with every new company, I guess... you can´t build a stock right on the beginning, but, shaner said he bought an exhaust from them two years ago, so they are an "old" company and should´ve created a stock long ago..
I do agree that even if a company cannot have a stock in its first months of living, it should have everything thought on how much time it will take, so that the customer can know, as you said, up front, how much time it will take..

Diogo

Crazy Quattro
05-11-2005, 05:31 PM
http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/images/smilies/run.gif

hyperspeed
05-11-2005, 05:31 PM
sucks cuz they used to be very reputable over on AW. everyone went to bobby. he has/had a b6 himself. dunno what happend to them though, ever since skibum left the Eastside to come bao to AZ it seems like theyve fallen apart

hurahn
05-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey Nevaeh also check out Eric @ SPP for your parts. www.supremepowerparts.com

Nevaeh Speed
05-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Hey guys thankz.... I just hope nobody else gets scam'd like me... The cashiers check that he sent should be at my house today.. So I'll repost on the thread later about what the outcome is...

gotsportec
05-12-2005, 09:11 AM
im waiting for my money order of the 330 he owes me too and its such ashame cuz i used to get stuff from him and try to get people to buy from him but in the end he really just f'ed himself. i apologize to anyone i ever recomeneded him to

Nevaeh Speed
05-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by gotsportec
im waiting for my money order of the 330 he owes me too and its such ashame cuz i used to get stuff from him and try to get people to buy from him but in the end he really just f'ed himself. i apologize to anyone i ever recomeneded him to

How long have you been waiting for that check....?

gotsportec
05-12-2005, 12:21 PM
well actually he said he sent it yesterday ....originally i was gonna get an exhaust from him and use that 330 towards it but after waiting for 3 weeks for an exhaust that was never ordered because of some excuse he thought of i decided enough was enough ....

Nogaro A4
05-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Gotsportec was it a check you sent him?
If so stop payment on it immediately.

He has now not answered his email, business phone or cell for 3 days straight (This is after several months of poor communication) for me!
He was supposed to refund me on Saturday.
He owes me $700!
I have the parts but theyre wrong, and useless.

I would be willing to bet youre not getting that check T.

gohan
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
damn, what a shit head, i got a lot of stuff from him too. good thing i stopped since he didnt reply my inquiries.

gotsportec
05-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Nogaro A4
Gotsportec was it a check you sent him?
If so stop payment on it immediately.

He has now not answered his email, business phone or cell for 3 days straight (This is after several months of poor communication) for me!
He was supposed to refund me on Saturday.
He owes me $700!
I have the parts but theyre wrong, and useless.

I would be willing to bet youre not getting that check T.


he called me today and said it should be here tomorrow ....i actually paid him for some injectors that turned out to not be what he thought they were ...thi s was like 6 months ago so that CC payment was made awhile ago ...the only way i could get money back from him was thru him sendin it to me

llNeverFollowll
05-12-2005, 03:18 PM
i called my cc up yesterday and they are taking care of it for me, i called just in time few more days and i wouldnt have been able to get my money back

Nevaeh Speed
05-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey llNeverFollowll, I tried calling you yesterday, but I think my cell was trip'n... Anyhow people I did not recieve my check today, but thats ok.. My bank is gonna that care of me.... Since he bounced that check there gonna reverse the charges for me... SO that means I'm gonna get a full refund.... Yeah now I can buy my back brakes... But if that check does show up.... I'm gonna make him wait about 3 months like he did me for my refund, before he gets his money back.... Ha the joke just might be on him...

BOOST3D
05-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Just wonderign between all the horor stories what is the total amount this guy has ripped you guys off . Not to sure on this but are there crimnal charges and if so do they increase from a felony to a misderminor dependant upon the total stolen form you gys...

There has to be soem legal reprocussions , or can this scum bag just file chapter 11 and re open under a new name.??

dummptyhummpty
05-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Sorry about there site being down but that is because I'm working on it. PLEASE NOTE! I'm not an employee or any way affiliated with modsport i'm just doing the site for bobby. Time to think about getting that money before I proceed any more ... hum.

Nogaro A4
05-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey Audiboy can you tell him to call me -Derek (714) 743 3562
I really dont want to call the Ohio police tomorrow.

dummptyhummpty
05-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nogaro A4
Hey Audiboy can you tell him to call me -Derek (714) 743 3562
I really dont want to call the Ohio police tomorrow.

He talks to me about as much as he talks to you guys. The website is almost done but I have to add products. It went somthing like this: Just go to neuspeed.com and copy their stuff...we carry most of it. Ok that helps ... I need to e-mail him tomorrow.

yoogene83
05-12-2005, 10:39 PM
dang, it's disheartening to see so much crap falling on Bobby. he did me great justice when i organized a Caractere group buy for him last fall, and was very expedient with my bumper and i'm pretty sure it went well for the other parties involved in the GB.

i have noticed that he has become extremely busy the last few months and stuff, but it's still no excuse to run a business in that manner. I hope you guys all get your money back, and he finally figures out what he's doing in that business.

Nevaeh Speed
05-13-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm gonna try and call him today. Cause I want my check.... I'm still broke, and my bank said it would be about a month before I even see my reverse....

Ro Ro
05-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Do we need to take a road trip?
We can handle it!

Nevaeh Speed
05-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Ro Ro
Do we need to take a road trip?
We can handle it!

I'm gonna call him right now, and tell him thats his future is starting to look ugly.....

S4audi_SD
05-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I think you guys should take BOOST3D also, we'll start a paypal fund to pay for his ticket. Damn BOOST3D, you're a big guy, and the nice part is with just one look at you no one would ever mess with you.

Nogaro A4
05-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Have you been able to get a hold of him T?
His cell phone is off, but it is taking messages now.
Im so pissed.

llNeverFollowll
05-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Let me know guys i might be going out to ohio tuesday for business i have no problem stopping by over there...i just called my cc company and had my charges reversed they said they would get the money back no matter what...

BOOST3D
05-13-2005, 01:46 PM
LETS ROLL ALREADY

Nevaeh Speed
05-13-2005, 02:04 PM
I called him right now, but he's playing the caller ID/cell phone game....

LETS ROLL ALREADY <----- I'm down....

Nogaro A4
05-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Are you guys seriously thinking about flying to Ohio?
Does anyone know how much airfare would be?
Id probably be down.

gohan
05-13-2005, 02:18 PM
www.flyi.com

they have some really good rates, good luck

CyberPMG
05-13-2005, 03:34 PM
As an FYI, your destination will be in the Columbus area, but I'm not sure exactly where.

On a side note, if you come over here next weekend, we have the ALMS race going on at Mid-Ohio at that time. We'll also have the A4 Ultrasport that's being shown on SCR (Sports Car Revolution) will be racing in the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car race.

I wish you guys the best of luck in getting this big mess resolved. If you need a place to crash, I have space, but I'm about 2 hours North of Columbus.

BOOST3D
05-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by CyberPMG
As an FYI, your destination will be in the Columbus area, but I'm not sure exactly where.

On a side note, if you come over here next weekend, we have the ALMS race going on at Mid-Ohio at that time. We'll also have the A4 Ultrasport that's being shown on SCR (Sports Car Revolution) will be racing in the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car race.



well how can we go wrong Neva gets his loot back, I get a cradio session and we get to test drive the A4 form Speed TV even better yet..

did any one Mapquest this clows address yet.???

dummptyhummpty
05-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Just make sure you guys leave him some money so he can pay me!!! ;-).

Nogaro A4
05-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Well well well.
He just answered his phone, and I was like ' WTF is the deal with my money? '
He said that he was out of town, he had 3 refund checks to send out this week and that he forgot mine but that he has it made out already.
He said he would send it out ASAP, I told him he said that last saturday, and to make sure he does it tomorrow.
Well see.

BOOST3D
05-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Nogaro A4
Well well well.
He just answered his phone, and I was like ' WTF is the deal with my money? '
He said that he was out of town, he had 3 refund checks to send out this week and that he forgot mine but that he has it made out already.
He said he would send it out ASAP, I told him he said that last saturday, and to make sure he does it tomorrow.
Well see.
Bro I hope for you hes really come through because if he doesnt think this is the final straw in the camel sback one can only get jerked off And I give you guys credit.. i would have been enroute already did he say out of town or hiding out.. FUnny just when we are about to book airfare to COlumbus he comes out of the wood work.. All too strange

A4 - Oh Snap
05-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh Snap. You can run but you can't hide. Here is the info you are all looking for...

This guy "Bobby" is toast.

Modsport.com

Registrant:
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: MODSPORT.COM
Created on: 25-Jan-03
Expires on: 25-Jan-06
Last Updated on: 06-Feb-04

Administrative Contact:
Barua, Bobby ModenaSports@hotmail.com
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States
6147782311 Fax -- 6148553644
Technical Contact:
Barua, Bobby ModenaSports@hotmail.com
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States
6147782311 Fax -- 6148553644

madrussian
05-14-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm in Ohio... I can pay him a visit if need be the next time I go to visit my sis in Colombus possibly.

I dunno, I'm pretty busy the next few weeks tho, so I hope you get it resolved by than.

BOOST3D
05-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh snap pm me when you get a chance

A4 - Oh Snap
05-14-2005, 01:51 PM
you've got pm.


Originally posted by BOOST3D
Oh snap pm me when you get a chance

Nevaeh Speed
05-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Well well.... So it seems my bank got my funds back.... So I ordered some B6 S4 rear brake stuff... I'm still not happy though. Cause I shouldn't have had to go through all this sh*t.... I just did the math right now, and I'm still short the 180 bucks that he own me..... F*ck, this dick still needs to pay...

2003a4
05-16-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by A4 - Oh Snap
Oh Snap. You can run but you can't hide. Here is the info you are all looking for...

This guy "Bobby" is toast.

Modsport.com

Registrant:
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: MODSPORT.COM
Created on: 25-Jan-03
Expires on: 25-Jan-06
Last Updated on: 06-Feb-04

Administrative Contact:
Barua, Bobby ModenaSports@hotmail.com
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States
6147782311 Fax -- 6148553644
Technical Contact:
Barua, Bobby ModenaSports@hotmail.com
Modena Motorsports Inc
1181 Brookhouse Lane
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
United States
6147782311 Fax -- 6148553644

that would be my home address, feel free to stop by, im not hiding from anyone... feel free to stop by the shop as well at 4430 westerville road, columbus ohio, 43231...

I honestly am not even going to attempt an excuse or try explaining, i ****ed up, i had a bunch of guys **** me, and it just all lands on me and my own faults as well... I told everybody that i will be taking care of stuff and i will. I so far have paid about 10k out of my pocket for mistakes that have happened through my company, i dont mean by me me either, but there is a court case going on where im getting this money back... anyhow, everything is coming out of my pocket for you guys so you will be receiving everything, copy this page if youd like for anyone that wants to call the police , and you can show them that i am accepting fault and paying back all funds to everyone. If someone really feels the need to come assault me, i guess ill just see you at my shop, im not running anywhere... I have been out of town for the past few days and been extremely busy, but thats still no excuse... anyhow, if anyone needs to contact me, call me, if i dont answer just leave a message, i wil be handling all current transactions and refunds via personal phone. If you dont leave me a number on your voicemail it may take me a bit to get back to you, so please leave a number. if my voicemail gets filled, feel free to send me a text, my cell number is 614.778.2311, my shop number is 614.472.EURO . My apologies to everyone on the board

Gregg: Check your mail, you should have it by now, i have the money order receipits and everything so i can confirm with you if youd like

Derek: Yours was mailed saturday

Troy: I did get your message about a reversal so i didnt mail, let me know, if you cancel the reversal i can issue a M.O or just let that go through and i will pay the bank

Modsport was started to help out the community, and it still will, as soon as i take care of all these matters, i will be handing over the company to someone that will handle everything and take care of people much better than i can since my time is taken up on other matters and my service obviously sucks. Thanks

Bobby

2003a4
05-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Well well.... So it seems my bank got my funds back.... So I ordered some B6 S4 rear brake stuff... I'm still not happy though. Cause I shouldn't have had to go through all this sh*t.... I just did the math right now, and I'm still short the 180 bucks that he own me..... F*ck, this dick still needs to pay...

$180 to you, ill be buying another M.O tomorrow

2003a4
05-16-2005, 01:18 AM
oh yeah, picture of me too can be found here, first picture in the article, im the guy in the middle, figured id put it up for you guys so you know what i look like when you come to beat me up :)

http://www.columbusalive.com/2005/20050427/042705/04270515.html

mictyson
05-16-2005, 06:17 AM
^^ wow, even though you fvcked some people over,i feel kinda sorry for ya. [rolleyes]

Nevaeh Speed
05-16-2005, 07:59 AM
Here's that fu*ker right here..... The first picture...
http://www.columbusalive.com/2005/20050427/042705/images/04270515.gif

Ro Ro
05-16-2005, 09:08 AM
he's gay!

2003a4
05-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Ro Ro
he's gay!

"dont hate the playa, hate the game" :)

2003a4
05-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Here's that fu*ker right here..... The first picture...


im one ugly ****er arent i! :)

2003a4
05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by mictyson
^^ wow, even though you fvcked some people over,i feel kinda sorry for ya. [rolleyes]

never asked for sympathy, just thought id post since the thread is about me and i just saw it for the first time.

Crazy Quattro
05-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Hope ya guys arent saying you want to kick his ass because that can land you in more trouble with the cops. [:o]

If hes unwilling to refund money then talk to a lawyer or your credit card company.

S4audi_SD
05-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Hey crazy quattro, you can't really be expecting them to calm down or not be pissed, people work hard for their money and for something like this to happen to so many people of course there's going to be people ready to throw blows.

I'd rather have someone mess with me than mess with my money or property.

Crazy Quattro
05-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh they have all the right to be pissed, i was just saying fighting would make everything worse.

If you are really pissed then go after him financially and not physically. That would hurt more. IMO

BOOST3D
05-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 2003a4
"dont hate the playa, hate the game" :)

WTF is this you come on here all ****ign cocky bro you ripped people off and now your posting on here like all is good GET YORU HEAD OUT OF YORU ASS and get the refunds and settle this then make all the childish wanna be ghetto BS you want .

YOU F*UCKED WITH PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY I SHOULD PAY YOU A VISIT FOR PRINCIPLE. AND FROM THE SOUNDS OF YORU POSTS IF NO ONE BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTETION YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE SH*T

mictyson
05-16-2005, 05:25 PM
^^damn right!

Nogaro A4
05-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt so many times it is ridiculous.
I dont know if any of you guys try to run a small business but it is incredibly hard work making every customer happy. (He is however one of the worst I have ever dealt with).
If I get my money this week, im over it.

Two of my friends are pissed because they wasted a saturday tearing my car apart and then putting it back together stock.
To see him come on here acting cocky is just the icing on the cake.
He just lacks any sense of business skills.
I would obviously never talk to/do business with this guy again, and would recommend everyone do the same.

2003a4
05-16-2005, 10:06 PM
i honestly am not trying to act cocky at all, if it comes off that way sorry. Thats just my personality, if someone really does wish to come here and attempt to beat my ass i welcome it, but dont expect me not to fight back if i get a first blow, attack me verbally, do what you wish, i said i would refund and cover money and i will, attempt to attack me physically, it wont end well, as soon as i get assaulted its self defense and i wont even say what meausures i can or will use.

2003a4
05-16-2005, 10:07 PM
and the above response is in no way saying that im not accepting fault, i completely accept fault one hundred percent and am taking care of it.

2003a4
05-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by BOOST3D
WTF is this you come on here all ****ign cocky bro you ripped people off and now your posting on here like all is good GET YORU HEAD OUT OF YORU ASS and get the refunds and settle this then make all the childish wanna be ghetto BS you want .

YOU F*UCKED WITH PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY I SHOULD PAY YOU A VISIT FOR PRINCIPLE. AND FROM THE SOUNDS OF YORU POSTS IF NO ONE BROUGHT IT TO OUR ATTETION YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE SH*T

all i was doing was copying the quote in his sig... didnt mean it to act cocky, my apologies... nothing against gays, im just not one...

and for the record i started taking care of matters before i even knew about this post...but it doesnt matter i am still taking care of matters, let that go on record....

foofighter
05-16-2005, 10:42 PM
guys just so you know, this is a public forum and all this talk is public record and is admissable in court.

I completely empathize w/ the consumer on this as it's difficult to see your MONEY and you get jacked. Bobby accepted fault is there's probably a lot of extenuiating circumstances why he's flaking. Flaking is flaking, accepting 100% fault and trying to remedy that is a step in the right direction. Hopefully over the course of the next few days we'll see the end result of Bobby's statement and willingness to make things right.

I've seen first hand how difficult it is to run a business. My buddy Eric@spp busts his ass hardcore each and everyday and there are times where sh1t just fvcks up that's out of his control...custom wheel orders are by far THE worse when it comes to fulfilling orders for his customers. I've heard quite a few vents from him about this topic and i feel for him. Eric's nutured his business over the years and has established himself as being a very accommodating company that will work and do their best to make things right. But just remember, sh1t happens sometimes even to the best.

Use this thread as your vent as well as one to keep others informed of the outcome of your trials and tribulations. But please refrain from making threats of bodily harm to anyone, as it could come back to haunt you.

gotsportec
05-17-2005, 08:14 PM
just got in from new orleans and i got my check

Nogaro A4
05-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by 2003a4
as soon as i get assaulted its self defense and i wont even say what meausures i can or will use.


Maybe you didnt see the AZ bouncers pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/skilo2002/DSC02498.jpg

Nevaeh Speed
05-18-2005, 08:35 AM
N-E ways, I'm cool on MODSPORT. I got my money back for the bank in full, and his check bounced again... Fu*k'r....

And about my boy MICTYSON feel'n sorry for you, I don't know why...

Hey Bobby aka 2003a4, why did you dick me over in the first place..? All I wanted was a damn bodykit, and if know you couldn't deliver you should have just said so. But no you played kid games.... Turning off you cell, then the caller ID game... Oh I'll call you back.... Oh friday it will be there...

Man that was a bunch of s*it.... Your really lucky, I mean lucky.... You don't live in So. CAL or anywere close, cause I would have let you keep the money, cause I would have taking it out of your A$$....


I'm cool on you and your bullsh*t company... I hope you burn... And if you ever come to Cali, and want to get down... You can always call me, you have my number and its on the SIG... Cause I would love to get down with you.

Nevaeh Speed
05-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Also I just looked at the last ten pages of b6 threads, and I have 2447 views and the highest was 1554... Thats 893 more... If every 1 out 3 people told someone else... It would be about 3263 less people for you to fu*k over.... And it will keep growing... Also check out the updated sig...

GrkA4
05-18-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm with Boosted and Nevaeh on this one... Whole situation reeks of bullsh*t...

Howard Hughes
05-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Maybe "Bobby" has a serious drug problem and that's where all your fellas money went.

Nevaeh Speed
05-18-2005, 01:28 PM
I just can't stop thing about kick'n your a$$.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/avatar.php?userid=749&dateline=1104524734

HeHateMe
05-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
N-E ways, I'm cool on MODSPORT. I got my money back for the bank in full, and his check bounced again... Fu*k'r....

And about my boy MICTYSON feel'n sorry for you, I don't know why...

Hey Bobby aka 2003a4, why did you dick me over in the first place..? All I wanted was a damn bodykit, and if know you couldn't deliver you should have just said so. But no you played kid games.... Turning off you cell, then the caller ID game... Oh I'll call you back.... Oh friday it will be there...

Man that was a bunch of s*it.... Your really lucky, I mean lucky.... You don't live in So. CAL or anywere close, cause I would have let you keep the money, cause I would have taking it out of your A$$....


I'm cool on you and your bullsh*t company... I hope you burn... And if you ever come to Cali, and want to get down... You can always call me, you have my number and its on the SIG... Cause I would love to get down with you.

Wait, his check bounced??!!??!!

Nevaeh Speed
05-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah his check bounced twice.... And it wasn't even for the full amont..... He shorted me $180 dollars....

http://www.audizine.com/forum/avatar.php?userid=749&dateline=1104524734

llNeverFollowll
05-18-2005, 02:50 PM
wtf is that about....sorry nevaeh, i hope it gets handled asap

|Sandman|
05-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Nogaro A4
I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt so many times it is ridiculous.
I dont know if any of you guys try to run a small business but it is incredibly hard work making every customer happy. (He is however one of the worst I have ever dealt with).
If I get my money this week, im over it.

Two of my friends are pissed because they wasted a saturday tearing my car apart and then putting it back together stock.
To see him come on here acting cocky is just the icing on the cake.
He just lacks any sense of business skills.
I would obviously never talk to/do business with this guy again, and would recommend everyone do the same.

I´m building my own small business, also on Audi tuning, and I belive that companies like Modsport destroy the image of small companies like mine.... Nevaeh and all the people that got frauded by Modsport, I´m 200% with you.... damn idiot..... I just hope Boosted gets there and teaches you a lesson !!!
It its difficult to make customers happy, but if you don´t want to have that job, than don´t !!!! damn... this things piss me off sooo mmuch... boucing checks, unreplied e-mails... and specially... saying that he would call back and don´t doing it.....

Diogo

bhvrdr
05-18-2005, 03:41 PM
my .02

Modsport had a tough time,
It is tough coming into the business scene when it comes to tuning. If you dont have a couple hundred thousand in capital you're going to have a very tough time. You really need to have a stock of parts to sell from. It is very common to wait weeks or even months from distributors and that means your customer will wait that long if you cant afford to keep a stock on hand. It also may be expected that you will want to run specials and have to offer some people refunds if they are the slightest bit unhappy or if they want to cancel an order. That is money out of your pocket until you get reimbursed. Operating a business without stock and capital is akin to being a parts broker as some one here stated. That is ultimately going to make you much less money and leave you stranded if you face problems. Anyone with sense can go to the source and work a similar deal. On the other hand, if you buy yourself 100 sets of PSS9 kits you can afford to sell a $2500 coilover at $1500 for example (Bilstein was shocked they were sold at that price when I talked to Steve at Bilstein) and you can still make money off them. If you have enough capital you can also afford to do testing on vehicles you own as well and not expect customers to be the first or second to try a program or package.

cheers! mike

HeHateMe
05-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by bhvrdr
my .02

Modsport had a tough time,
It is tough coming into the business scene when it comes to tuning. If you dont have a couple hundred thousand in capital you're going to have a very tough time. You really need to have a stock of parts to sell from. It is very common to wait weeks or even months from distributors and that means your customer will wait that long if you cant afford to keep a stock on hand. It also may be expected that you will want to run specials and have to offer some people refunds if they are the slightest bit unhappy or if they want to cancel an order. That is money out of your pocket until you get reimbursed. Operating a business without stock and capital is akin to being a parts broker as some one here stated. That is ultimately going to make you much less money and leave you stranded if you face problems. Anyone with sense can go to the source and work a similar deal. On the other hand, if you buy yourself 100 sets of PSS9 kits you can afford to sell a $2500 coilover at $1500 for example (Bilstein was shocked they were sold at that price when I talked to Steve at Bilstein) and you can still make money off them. If you have enough capital you can also afford to do testing on vehicles you own as well and not expect customers to be the first or second to try a program or package.

cheers! mike

All good points but this dude "bobby" just dogged nevaeh and these other guys out with excuses, bounced checks, lies and all kinds of drama. Bottom line is, he LIED to them and took their money and ran a whole lot of BS at them. That's just plain deceit. And "bobby" is getting what he derserves on this forum. He needs to pay back what was given to him and stay out of the business. He obviously doesn't know how to operate a business. That is all.

HeHateMe
05-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Nevaeh Speed
Yeah his check bounced twice.... And it wasn't even for the full amont..... He shorted me $180 dollars....

http://www.audizine.com/forum/avatar.php?userid=749&dateline=1104524734

man, that is just crazy. I hope you get your 180 back, dude.

BOOST3D
05-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Howard Hughes
Maybe "Bobby" has a serious drug problem and that's where all your fellas money went.

Hey not all drugs are bad for you some drugs do a body good.!![up]

Wait NEVA ar eyou serious the check he sent you BOUNCED GTFO..?? OMg im furious and it wasnt even me.. think I would have choked slammed the poor teller when she told me this..

My reguards to you

Daddy Shroom
05-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow.

This thread is getting nuts.

Nevaeh and everyone else who got screwed over, I feel your pain, I really do. But as Foo said, this is a public forum and everything stated on here is admissible as evidence in court if anyone wanted to start a case against anyone else, so guys, please be careful in what you say. I am not saying that I don't agree with you, but I am saying that if I were to want to physically hurt someone, I wouldn't post it up. Plausible deniability.

Didn't a tuner on another forum sue a member for slander and some other BS?

I will never order a product from Modsport, that is for sure. Something that I learned in retail: If you go somewhere and have a good experience with a company, you will tell on average 7 people. Word of mouth is the best form of earning business. It also works negatively. If you have a shitty experience, you will tell 7 people it was shitty and will never shop there again. I am a firm believer in customer service, and if I get shitty service, then your Manager, DM, GM, VP and CEO will all here from me.

Bobby. Look, you screwed some people over here, and they have every right to be pissed with your lack of service and lack of professionalism. If there is one thing that I have learned from being in sales for the past 11 years, it is this: NO MATTER WHAT, IF IT IS GOING TO TAKE A WEEK, MONTH, QUARTER, YEAR, OR DECADE, YOU KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS INFORMED AND GIVE THEM THE OPTION TO CANCEL. You should have overlooked the posts on this forum. You shouldn't have posted one single solitary word. You should have just bit the bullet and swallowed your pride. All you did was put a few more nails in your business' coffin. My advice to you: Pay all of these good people back there money. Give whatever products that you have owed to the people that you owe. File a chapter 11 Bankruptcy, crawl under a rock for a few years, get a face lift, legally change your name, go back to college, then open another business if you learn how to properly run it.

Give them their products and/or money. Stop trying to defend yourself and your company. Man up to your mistakes by CORRECTING THEM, not by *****footing around the problem.

That is my .02 cents.

anonymous_b6
05-18-2005, 09:56 PM
word. what shroom said ^

Audi_Nubi
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Daddy Shroom
.........get a face lift..........

This may soon be provided, free of charge, by those he has F'd over [:D]

llNeverFollowll
05-20-2005, 02:50 AM
werd ^ shroom

Nevaeh Speed
05-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Hey Bobbyhttp://home.comcast.net/~fowlergregory/middlefinger.gif

llNeverFollowll
05-20-2005, 08:22 AM
BUAHAHHAHAHAHA that is hilarious!!

tonggi
05-27-2005, 06:51 AM
this thread is intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ahhh i saw boost3d in real life at VW show n go, big guy. big big buy. Made me hit up the gym harder than normal. Haha, you guys in NY we should get a GTG, theres a lot of Audi's in Central Jersey. if you guys are interested we want to get a BBQ going, either in Monroe Park(not sure of th exact name) or menlo park.

sorry for stealign the thread...get back to venting fellas.

Feel sorry for everyone ripped but then the added stress of BObby, 95% of startup business fail within the first 5 years. Its about taht time. This thread scares me since and my cousin also want to start up our business...money is money..good luck

A4 - Oh Snap
05-30-2005, 11:03 AM
.

Nevaeh Speed
06-14-2005, 07:02 AM
I haven't said this in awhile but http://home.comcast.net/~fowlergregory/middlefinger.gif

I'm glad my bank came through for me, cause you didn't A$$HOLE. Sorry folks, I'm just pissed off still...

Audimarc
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Wow....I wish I had come into this part of the forum earlier. This thread is intense. The fact that you had to go through your bank to get your money back shows how little this individual cares about his reputation. "Your word is your bond"; a saying that still carries much weight. This reminds me of the American Mustang Performance fiasco that happened last year.

BTW, Bobby's line is still working, he told me that he is still in business and that this was just a story that got out of control and that he stands by his reputation.....LOL

akula-ssh
06-23-2005, 01:02 PM
And I'm STILL owed $100!!

Nevaeh Speed
06-23-2005, 10:55 PM
That dude can't be trusted..... Watch out peps... Don't get owned!

Audi_Nubi
07-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 1999 Audi A4
......BTW, Bobby's line is still working, he told me that he is still in business and that this was just a story that got out of control and that he stands by his reputation.....LOL

REALLY!!!

Nevaeh, call him up....disguise your voice!!!!!

Nevaeh Speed
07-08-2005, 09:56 AM
He's not worth my time. But he's still a dick.


Hey Bobby it's me againhttp://home.comcast.net/~fowlergregory/middlefinger.gif

akula-ssh
07-08-2005, 10:00 AM
For those who cares: my complaint through BBB yielded nothing (Bobby didn't respond to BBB). I've now proceeded and filed a complaint with Ohio AG's office as per suggested by the BBB.

Nevaeh Speed
07-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh so you got that stupid letter too. F*ck Boo-be.... He's a clown... He could F*ck up a wet dream.

OverSpun
07-15-2005, 11:50 AM
did you still never get your 180 bucks?

A4 - Oh Snap
07-21-2005, 01:04 AM
.

Nevaeh Speed
07-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Npe I never got the rest of th money from him, but my bank did send his check bad, and refuned me the whole amount.... He's still a Jacka$s though.

And akula-ssh

For those who cares: my complaint through BBB yielded nothing (Bobby didn't respond to BBB). I've now proceeded and filed a complaint with Ohio AG's office as per suggested by the BBB

It was the same for me too.