PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Alberta buy something from JHM?

ABanT
12-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Just checking cuz they gave me the wrong tracking number for my short shifter. Maybe you have mine or something.

I was going to flip out when I found out my shifter was in Alberta but it turns out they gave me someone elses tracking number..

S4SHOES
12-27-2011, 08:37 AM
That's weird but just call them they have pretty solid customer service from experiences

PRY4SNO
03-04-2012, 01:39 PM
I buy all my stuff through Jordan Smith, he's the JHM and VAST rep in Alberta/western Canada.

Goes by 'The Jerbel' on eurodrivers.ca, super good guy and always easy to deal with.

Here's his contact info from his signature on eurodrivers.

Jordan
Precision Motorsport Inc. and Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
JAW, VAST performance, 034 Motorsport, JHMotorsports, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
(403) 690-7135
jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

nadatia
03-09-2012, 10:55 AM
JHM guys are the shit! And plus now they use DHL so the shipping is WAY less than everywhere else.

I was looking for an exhaust and MJM, and ECS would NOT ship to Canada because of the weight of the exhaust. Called JHM, they LOL'd and said, "we'll ship it, place the order!"

slowrideBC
06-14-2012, 12:33 AM
ya fuck JHM i got a bunch of stuff from them inlcuding a 6 piston 350mm porsche calipers and rear BBK as well. One front caliper was received chipped and damaged. It actually looks like it was chipped then repainted. The box the caliper came in was damaged, but was one of many boxes in a larger box that was shipped to me. The large box that held all the parts was mint and there was no visable reason for the damage caliper box, except that it was damaged before it was shipped. I just spent $3500 there and they shrugged it off and told me to file a claim with Fed EX even though it clearly can be seen that the caliper was damaged before shipment and not by Fed EX. Fuck those jack asses. Now i have to pay $350 to get my calipers fixed, and both repainted so they match. I will never buy from them again!