PDA

View Full Version : Audis in the Park 2012

AITP
09-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Hi All,

Firstly allow me to introduce myself. My name is Calvin and I am the event manager for the biggest Audi only event in the UK.

Audis in the Park was created back in 2009 to bring Audi owners and Enthusiasts together for a day of all things Audi.

Today AITP is recognized as "THE BIGGEST AUDI ONLY EVENT IN THE UK!"

In 2012, I am inviting Audi clubs and owners from all over Europe to join us to make this potentially the biggest Audi gathering in Europe.

The venue is set in the grounds of a family theme park and has something for all ages. There is also camping on site but for those of you not wanting to sleep under canvas, there are loads of local hotels.

The journey couldnt be simpler once in the UK, simply take the A14 dual carriageway from Felixstowe and head west!....keep going until you see signs for Wicksteed Park, Kettering (Jct 9)

The date for the 2012 event is yet to be set but it will be July/August time.

If you would like more information on how you could get your club involved, please drop me an email on audisinthepark@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks for your time and hope to see some of you in 2012.

Calvin
www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Vadder
11-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Hello, Calvin,

have been in the last time already on occasion in UK (Néwburry). Find your island really great. Has got to know many nice people. A meeting with you would be supercool of course. Come with pleasure if the appointment is certain.
Nice time
Daniel

jack.jones
03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
has a date been set for this yet, wicksteed park isnt far from me, and kettering is only down the a605.
im based in peterborough, weather permitting i wiuld definitely attend this show

carl-1968
05-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Just found this, need a date please as I work a 5 week rota
thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottyuk
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM
For those struggling to use Google ;) it's

12th August