PDA

View Full Version : AUDIZINE'RS Read about Joseph aka "IOKEPA" @ modsport

Nevaeh Speed
04-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Joseph aka "IOKEPA" @ Modena Motorsports

I would like to come off first of all by saying that in no way did I feel I was slandering, bashing, or being negtive in any way to IOKEPA! But everyone reads things differant. I also would like to personal say sorry to IOKEPA tonight at the SFV GTG!

IOKEPA has contacted me fast, and has the problem under control! It wasn't his fault in the first place, and I directed my anger towards someone who had no clue about the problem! After reading my unprofessional post on audizine, and getting my bad mannered email; he still contacted me. Plus was extremely happy and egar to help me....

2 [up]'z up for that guy! I'm man enough to admit when I'm out of line, and this is one of those times![headbang]

My other threads are found below

Thread one (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41925&highlight=rieger)
Thread two (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43708&highlight=rieger)[headbang]

lawong
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Joseph is a good guy. He's a good "ModSport" sales rep. He will help push things through with Bobby even tho his hands are tied.

I had an experience with ModSport and it took almost a year to get resolved. Joseph helped where he could, and things did finally get resolved.

ModSport business shines better over the phone than over email. As the case with most businesses, when in doubt just pick up the phone and give them a call.

A4 - Oh Snap
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
right...

madrussian
04-05-2005, 08:11 PM
i guess im lost as to where you slandered him?

all i see are 2 threads where you get impatient w/ the wait. happens alot, specially when modding...

but hey, if its resolved good to hear. so did you get the kit or no?

mr_a4avant
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by enjoiweb
so did you get the kit or no?
i was wondering the same thing!

J.J.
04-06-2005, 12:12 AM
yeah, did you get the kit already!! if so get the damn kit on finally!! hope your situaution is resolved already!

J.J.
04-06-2005, 12:13 AM
whoa.. my bad that last post.. the english is a bit screwed up! sorry.

Nevaeh Speed
04-06-2005, 06:21 AM
NO I haven't goto the kit yet, but I do have a tracking #. Whic =h is a big step!