PDA

View Full Version : wood n wheels

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 01:45 AM
these guys have terrible customer support. they say one thing and do another completely. buyer beware.

2.7Thai
04-01-2005, 02:02 AM
can you explain what happened, Im not taking sides, Ive never ordered anything from them. But maybe we can have an open discussion on the matter.

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 02:06 AM
dont think we need to have an open discussion about it. just discusing how other people that might have dealt with them were treated. that is the only basis of the poll. i would only like people that have dealt with them to post. but i know a lot of people like to vote for the hell of it so i left a spot for those people.

2.7Thai
04-01-2005, 02:10 AM
ah, just thought you might want to give them a chance to explain or right any wrongs. I know a lot of companies that sponsor AZ will do so if you give them a chance. BTW, I didn't vote as I have not dealt with the company myself. Good Luck in resolving any issues you may have with them.

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 02:14 AM
no need for them to right any wrong. what would the point be? the damage has already been done right? but a poll will tell me if im crazy or not.

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 09:23 AM
lol, good thing i posted the "i dont know choice".

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 11:06 AM
wow, now i got an email from this guy. "**** you MOTHER ****ER, BIG, HUGE ASS HOLE". that was the email he sent me. great company huh? way to generate biz there tough guy. oh by the way, is he saying i have a big ass hole? lol, i just copied and pasted his email thats how he wrote it. kind of funny in my opinion.

Anthony
04-01-2005, 11:10 AM
If you have issues, why not fill us in on your side of the story instead of just stirring up drama.

I have never heard anything bad about them.

And I'm moving this to a more appropriate Forum.

Ayjay23
04-01-2005, 12:04 PM
whatever, in a nut shell this is what happened. i ordered something from them. they said they had it in stock and it would ship out the following day. they lied about when it would ship. when i called to check status for my order he couldnt be bothered to check. throws a fat attitude at me for asking on my order. tells me to email any request or questions or an order status. hes eager and ready to help get your money but when it comes to shipping it or any questions you might have its another story. so based on my experience with lying shops in the past i figured if he did this to me there would probably be others. and based on his email im pretty sure there will be. buyers beware, shady retailer!

Ayjay23
04-03-2005, 10:35 AM
still havent received my hubcentric rings