PDA

View Full Version : PAGING Rieger_RS4! (AGAIN!)

InkrA4
03-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey guys. I hate for this to be my first post on AZ but...

I purchased some speaker adapters from Eugene (Rieger_RS4) and much like 'Fongaroos' experience with him i am also (for weeks now) wating for items, a responce, or anything really. I saw that Fongaroos had luck at least by Eugene responding in his post, so im hoping that some more bashing or 'true feeback' on him will make him pop up and and hopefully bring clousure to this sale.

Thanks guys.

-Eric

1.8Titorey
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
another satisfied customer.

EC Motorwerks
03-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 1.8Titorey
another satisfied customer.
Hi-jack, PM sent.

jones3000
03-30-2005, 11:56 AM
it never ends with this "Rieger RS4" guy.[down] [mad]

InkrA4
03-30-2005, 11:59 AM
yeah i though this stuff went down only jdm forums.
thanks for the thumbs down and the bump.

Originally posted by jones3000
it never ends with this "Rieger RS4" guy.[down] [mad]

SeanF
03-30-2005, 12:49 PM
i think the consensus is that you'll get it, it just takes forever and a day with him.

im guessing hes more excited about workin on his car right now.

94jedi
03-30-2005, 01:05 PM
From everything I've read, this Reiger guy is not a con man, he just lacks customer service skills.

Reiger, your rep is getting trashed here. You'd better learn how to treat your customers.

InkrA4
03-30-2005, 01:05 PM
I hope so. And I can def understand if he's busy with his car cuz i can relate, it's just frustrating to not get a responce from him and then see him post all over AZ.

Originally posted by A4Shon1.8TQM
i think the consensus is that you'll get it, it just takes forever and a day with him.

im guessing hes more excited about workin on his car right now.

greengravy
03-30-2005, 02:02 PM
hes also a college kid like myself. between homework/class/your own personal car/drinking/getting laid, its hard to find time to do things. sorry, i know its not the answer you are looking for, but you will get your stuff, patience is a virtue my friend

Rieger_RS4
03-30-2005, 02:03 PM
dude, those have been sent out a while ago...........I'll do my best checking up on it.......but they went out usps a while back....

If I have to I'll just refund you the $35.....thats a not a big deal...

also, about fongaroooos, he got the headunit, the problem is that fedex damaged it douring shipping.........and we're currently claiming that............

I swear, this has not been my week...........sold a very expensive headunit to fellow AZer.......fedex damaged it, now I have to deal with that..........

94jedi
03-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Reiger, I have to say, you always work things out and make contact which is good. People are impatient though. Sometimes they expect the same service from a person as they do a company. Hope everything works out for you.

derek2079
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
give the guy a break a 35$ item is being posted about and it was shipped

and a headunit was damaged which has happened before

dont see how a damaged head unit in shipping is his fault

jones3000
03-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by derek2079
give the guy a break a 35$ item is being posted about and it was shipped

and a headunit was damaged which has happened before

dont see how a damaged head unit in shipping is his fault

READ . . .the posts derek. The only problem people have with this guy are his communication skills. Not because the item was damaged. I don't know about you, but the amount is irrelevant. Even if I pay you $1.00 for something and I didn't get it, at least pick up your phone and answer my emails before posting on all over Audizine.

InkrA4
03-30-2005, 04:48 PM
READ . . .the posts derek. The only problem people have with this guy are his communication skills. Not because the item was damaged. I don't know about you, but the amount is irrelevant. Even if I pay you $1.00 for something and I didn't get it, at least pick up your phone and answer my emails before posting on all over Audizine.

I could not have said any better. Is not about the the 37.50 (to be exsact) is the principle now. And about me not having patience, i sent him the payment in january. and i patiently waited literally months cuz the guy seemed pretty real, so i gave him the benefit of doubt, but this was my last resort which i guess worked cuz at least i got a responce.

Now, eugene, sorry about your bad week. but if you are any bit as rational as you seemed to be you must see where im coming from. But any ways, see if you can fetch a tracking number or please send me the money back.

-Eric

oh and guys thanks for keeping my desperate post up top.

pierce
03-30-2005, 05:35 PM
My God. You may be a very true and honest person, but stop selling on Audizine. All that's ever posted is negative comments and how you never follow-up. Whether you're an individual or a business, if you don't have the time to deal with a customer, don't engage in the deal in the first place.

Didn't the mods ban you selling on AZ, anyhow?

jones3000
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by InkrA4
I could not have said any better. Is not about the the 37.50 (to be exsact) is the principle now. And about me not having patience, i sent him the payment in january. and i patiently waited literally months cuz the guy seemed pretty real, so i gave him the benefit of doubt, but this was my last resort which i guess worked cuz at least i got a responce.

Since January??!!!!!![eek] [eek] . That is completely unacceptable [mad]. I commend you on your patience man. I've sold and purchased a few items through the Zine and never accounted any of these problems.

Let's keep this "RS4" [rolleyes] Reiger [down] guy from selling anything on here.

greengravy
03-31-2005, 08:33 AM
you guys make me laugh. the funny part is that it IS only 37.50. even if you get beat for your money, who the hell cares?!?!? you act like 37.50 is the end of the world. you were fine without the money all of feb. and now all of march. if its really that big of a deal you would have gone elsewhere and bought them by now

Rieger_RS4
03-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Since January??!!!!!![eek] [eek] . That is completely unacceptable [mad]. I commend you on your patience man. I've sold and purchased a few items through the Zine and never accounted any of these problems.

Let's keep this "RS4" [rolleyes] Reiger [down] guy from selling anything on here.
go check the feedback section and there is nothing but positive comments there and quite a few of them..........[rolleyes]

94jedi
03-31-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Rieger_RS4
go check the feedback section and there is nothing but positive comments there and quite a few of them..........[rolleyes]

Ok, that might be so but why did this dude have to wait 2 months before getting a response from you? If he sent payment in Jan., here we are basically in April!! Sorry Rieger but, I would be pissed too. How do you explain the 2 month wait? I would understand the bad week thing but in 2 months you couldn't find time to respond to a customer after already accepting his money?[down]

greengravy
03-31-2005, 09:04 AM
who cares. move this thread to the classified section. its stupid. ill buy speaker adaptors for you if its that big of a deal just to stop bumping this thread

jones3000
03-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by greengravy
you guys make me laugh. the funny part is that it IS only 37.50. even if you get beat for your money, who the hell cares?!?!? you act like 37.50 is the end of the world. you were fine without the money all of feb. and now all of march. if its really that big of a deal you would have gone elsewhere and bought them by now

you really told us on that one gravy.[down] [rolleyes]

I tell you what. Send me $37.50 and in a month or two, I "might "send you something. And oh. . .don't try calling or send me any emails because I won't respond to them. And try not to get pissed off when you see me posting on here either.. . .I'm having a bad week.[=(]

Brrman
03-31-2005, 09:39 AM
I actually should update the feedback section with my 2 month wait for my speakers. There's a difference between being busy, and being irresponsible.

AsianA408
03-31-2005, 09:43 AM
haha ^^^^^^^^^ jones u crack me up, u sarcastic a$$$ holamia! :)

Rieger_RS4
03-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Brrman
I actually should update the feedback section with my 2 month wait for my speakers. There's a difference between being busy, and being irresponsible.
that was a different story as the speakers were on backorder from Infinity...........

also, this thhread is not getting anywhere.......so either stop posting or lock it or whatewer............

Audi A4 1.8T
03-31-2005, 10:01 AM
not trying to take sides or anything, but if u can take the time out to make a post for thing forsale, then u sure as hell can take time out to respond to any questions your buyer may have, im not directing this towards anyone inpaticular, this is actually directed to anyone who is selling or buying on the boards. It doesnt take but 2 mins to respond back to someone using pm,s or call them on the phone. no one in the world is that busy where they cant devote 2 mins to answer a question. if u cant provide a good service, then dont do business.

pierce
03-31-2005, 10:05 AM

Dude, like said before...the amount of money isn't the concern, it's the principle. It could have been $3.00, but if the guy doesn't deliver within a reasonable amount of time, then it's just bad business.

EVIL-AUDI
03-31-2005, 10:12 AM
I am moving this now, but I suggest you not use this forum to sell on.

HazeJz36
03-31-2005, 11:55 AM

What if i walked up to you and stole 37 dollars out of your pocket?? Same difference... Its not that you lost the 37 bucks.... Its that someone is ballsy enough to take your money from you...
Not flaming Reiger on this one im just making a point to gravy....

PearlWhtA4
03-31-2005, 03:58 PM
I Bought my Rear bumper from Rieger and took about a month to receive, i think its because he's a big fan of sending Greyhound, which is by far the cheapest way,just not always teh easiest way, but i did receive my bumper, so just be patient guys like someone said earlier in the post he's not a bad guy, just might not take selling shit on here as his #1 priority. Good Luck.

bigshrimpin
03-31-2005, 04:17 PM
janurary to april is a long fvcking time.

i bought some mirrors from socala4 two days ago, and they're here in my hands right now.

PearlWhtA4
03-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Well i understand that completely Big Shrimpin, but if thats a huge issue for you then don't buy from him, i'm sure you saw the posts about him before hand, so you took the chance, as did i.

InkrA4
04-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Just for everyones information, I never recieved the item from this BITCH! never got my money back, never got a responce. i guess i can consider myself lucky it wasn't for more money like the other guys he scammed. But hey the way i see it... IT'S A SMALL WORLD, AND I CAN SPOT A NICE AUDI FROM MILES AWAY. [mad]

alen
04-21-2005, 12:20 PM
That sucks. I see it's been 20 days since the first post but didn't he say that he shipped it out already? Maybe try tracking it down through the shipping company.

bigshrimpin
04-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by PearlWhtA4
Well i understand that completely Big Shrimpin, but if thats a huge issue for you then don't buy from him, i'm sure you saw the posts about him before hand, so you took the chance, as did i.

what are you talking about?

i'm saying that he takes way too funking long..

i bought some stuff off a dude here.. and I had them in two days...

thats what i said...[confused]

Rieger_RS4
04-22-2005, 10:48 AM
here's the story with you. Those adapters were shipped a long time ago, and I do not have them anymore. Shit happens sometimes, and things get lost in the mail. I bought an adapter from someone on az a few weeks ago and it got lost int he mail, so I didnt get it, but I live with it, and dont bitch about it all day long. If it takes me refunding you the $35 and taking a loss, I'll do that just to stop all this bitching. PM me your e-mail address

InkrA4
04-26-2005, 06:50 AM
PM SENT!

Originally posted by Rieger_RS4
here's the story with you. Those adapters were shipped a long time ago, and I do not have them anymore. Shit happens sometimes, and things get lost in the mail. I bought an adapter from someone on az a few weeks ago and it got lost int he mail, so I didnt get it, but I live with it, and dont bitch about it all day long. If it takes me refunding you the $35 and taking a loss, I'll do that just to stop all this bitching. PM me your e-mail address

Brrman
04-28-2005, 12:17 PM
this is why you never have anything sent without insurance...

InkrA4
04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
So true man, but i was under the impression that such things didnt go down in the Audi community, specialy from a guy whos well known here. But you're right though. Lesson well learned...

oh and btw he never responded to my pm. that guys special.

Originally posted by Brrman
this is why you never have anything sent without insurance...