PDA

View Full Version : PAGING Rieger_RS4!

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 10:37 AM
i usually hate these "PAGING SO-AND-SO" threads but his PM box is full and hes not responding to my emails or phone calls.

i purchased a head unit from him and there are some things we need to discuss. i want to give him the benefit of the doubt and try to resolve this but he has been MIA for a while now.

im getting pretty concerned and we're talking some pretty big money... its big money to me at least...

94jedi
03-28-2005, 10:41 AM
He's around- he pretty much posts daily, or at least pretty often. hopefully this gets resolved and both sides are happy.

sushi_turbo
03-28-2005, 10:49 AM
He also has not been returning my PM's for the past few days even though the tracking on it says he read it [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] .

I brought a full set of red Samco Hose Set from him several months, just had my K04 installed with it two weeks ago and two of the hoses did NOT fit at all... one of the hoses connecting to the DV did not fit and the another one did not belong at all.

I just want see if he knew about the fitament problem, so please email me at "prorates_jason@hotmail.com" since you're probably reading this. [headbang]

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 11:13 AM
yah i dont want to include too much detail or wave around any allegations because i wanted to offer him the opportunity to resolve first. i do have to say that at this point im REALLY FRUSTRATED and PRETTY UPSET but i wanted to extend grace and give him the benefit of the doubt.

please get in touch with me. FONGAROOS@YAHOO.COM

Audi_Sniper
03-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Rieger is a hard guy to get in touch with. Trust me I know. But he's a good guy and I'm sure he will get back to you guys once he sees this...

jones3000
03-28-2005, 11:43 AM
There's been many problems with deals with Rieger before. I'm suprised he's still selling stuff on here.

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by jones3000
There's been many problems with deals with Rieger before. I'm suprised he's still selling stuff on here.

great...

thats NOT what i wanted to hear...

most of the AZ guys that ive dealt with are really mature and really decent guys.

i always knew this would happen with the lower end jdm guys... but i guess i always assumed that the euro guys were a little more mature and wouldnt pull this kind of stuff...

jones3000
03-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I will say that Rieger is not a thief or con-artist (from what occurred before). He's just been very un-professional and very lax in getting back to people. The one guy waited over 2 months for a pair of headlights if my memory serves me correct.

Rieger finally got back to him saying he was out of the country or something. But the fact of the matter was he already had the guy's money. He should've at least dropped him a line.

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 12:11 PM
aish... this is NOT good news...

how the heck am i gonna resolve this if this guy never even replies to my correspondence.

jones3000
03-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by fongaroos
aish... this is NOT good news...

how the heck am i gonna resolve this if this guy never even replies to my correspondence.

Like I said. . .he will. But for whatever reason he will take his sweet ol' time doing so. He'll probably pop up soon with some story. I doubt you will get taken. Just wait it out. Or if it's that serious, press charges or pay him a visit.

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 01:39 PM
well he lives in ohio...

im not exactly close...

but i guess the cost of the plane ticket is NOTHING compared to the amount of money we're talkin about...

jones3000
03-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Well according to his profile he posted at 9:30 AM this morning and was busy on here prior to that.

So you don't return a guy's phone calls or emails but you're busy posting all night till 9AM in the morning?[rolleyes] [down] [down]

I hope the Mods or Admins step in and prevent him from selling anything on here in the future.

EVIL-AUDI
03-28-2005, 01:56 PM
He was asked previously not to sell on our forum. I guess we'll have to make that permanent.

Rieger_RS4
03-28-2005, 02:17 PM
WOW.......whats the deal with this bashing here????

I just read his e-mail which he sent today and got his massage on my phone.

I sold him my headunit, shipped it as promised and provided a tracking number..........it's been about a week, no word, and now this?????

As far as previous acusations, everything was resolved with no problems.

sushi_turbo- I replie your PM 5 mins after I got it, but you PM box was full. As far as the hoses, I've sold 3 sets of those and no one ever had a problem, looks at the azfeeback as there is another member here who bought the same Samco hose set.

jones3000
03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Nobody bashed you. Everything stated was true. I even added that I don't think you're out to con or steal other people's money. You're just not the greatest on follow-up and communication. Especially over the internet, you have to be "extra sensitive" when someone doesn't get back to you. Even if it's only within a 24 hour period. You're not an official business so you have to take the extra step when dealing with people. You may be used to purchasing eveything online but many people still find that process nerving. Upgrade your communication skills and you won't have to worry about anyone saying anything negative about you.

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 03:01 PM
as far as im concerned i just want to clarify this point:

i did not purcahse anything from rieger. i referred my friend to rieger and my friend peter purchased from rieger. i am only acting on peters behalf because peter is not a member of AZ. he asked me to sort this out with rieger. like i said, im frustrated but im willing to work this out. i called rieger on saturday morning and left a message but he never returned my phone call. i tried calling numerous times through out the weekend but always got a machine. i tried PMing him monday morning but his PM box was full which is why i emailed him and started this "PAGE" thread. it is now 3pm and he just IMed me. rieger has treated me with maturity and our conversations have been very civil. as of right now we are trying to work out a resolution to this problem.

a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me out and replied to this thread. i never meant to BASH rieger or call into question his integrity. i just want justice for our transaction that unfortunately did not turn out as nicely as we both hoped.

nmarkusA4
03-28-2005, 03:06 PM
*chanting* make him join! *chanting* [az]

FILMAC
03-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Rieger_RS4 is cool. Just be patient mang.

fongaroos
03-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by nmarkusA4
*chanting* make him join! *chanting* [az]

HAHAH he drives a maxima...

Audimarc
03-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Eugene was cool with me when I wasn't able to buy his head unit. Called me back every time. Don't universally bash someone without getting true feeback.

k0mpresd
03-28-2005, 06:40 PM
i thought forge/samco only sold complete hose sets for the b6 cars? the only thing that is made for the b5 is the TIP...that could be why youre having a fitment problem...???

sushi_turbo
03-29-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Rieger_RS4
WOW.......whats the deal with this bashing here????

I just read his e-mail which he sent today and got his massage on my phone.

I sold him my headunit, shipped it as promised and provided a tracking number..........it's been about a week, no word, and now this?????

As far as previous acusations, everything was resolved with no problems.

sushi_turbo- I replie your PM 5 mins after I got it, but you PM box was full. As far as the hoses, I've sold 3 sets of those and no one ever had a problem, looks at the azfeeback as there is another member here who bought the same Samco hose set.

Rieger, I cleared my inbox and sent you a PM a few minutes later asking you to send your PM again. You didn't get that???

sushi_turbo
03-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by k0mpresd
i thought forge/samco only sold complete hose sets for the b6 cars? the only thing that is made for the b5 is the TIP...that could be why youre having a fitment problem...???

I have a 1999.5 A4 1.8T Tiptronic and two of the hoses DID NOT work at all:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/sushi_turbo/More%20More%20More%20eBay/3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/sushi_turbo/More%20More%20More%20eBay/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/sushi_turbo/More%20More%20More%20eBay/1.jpg

Has ANYONE else on the board had this fitament issue?

And the other people who brought Samco Hose Kits from Rieger, did they have them on a B5 and have the same fitament problems?

[headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang]

k0mpresd
03-29-2005, 03:42 AM
check forgemotorsport.com but im pretty sure that the samco hose kits for the 1.8t is for the b6 only

Zodiak
03-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by sushi_turbo

Has ANYONE else on the board had this fitament issue?

And the other people who brought Samco Hose Kits from Rieger, did they have them on a B5 and have the same fitament problems?

I'd suggest starting a new post to ask this question...I'd assume not many people on this forum who could answer that question are reading a this thread.

Rieger_RS4
03-29-2005, 09:13 AM
here's the story

the B6 samco hose set comes with 3 hoses and the B5 comes with "4"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Rieger_rs4/samco_hoses_all.gif

and here is the link to some stores....

New dimentions....

http://www.ndimports.com/catalog/engine_perf/performance1.asp?product_group=samco_hoses&action=step_two&title=Samco%20Hoses

and here is a pic of the set for a B6
http://www.a4stuff.com/specials.php

so please no more........"He sold me the wrong hose set"

PM the other members who have bought the other two sets from me and find out from them, because they worked....

fongaroos
03-31-2005, 10:17 AM
hey eugene, i just sent you a PM. please gimme a call when you receive the PM.

greengravy
03-31-2005, 10:42 AM
dont these thigns belong in feedback?!?

pierce
03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by greengravy
dont these thigns belong in feedback?!?

Agreed.

EuroA4
03-31-2005, 11:34 AM
I bought from him with no problems at all. And yes...two of the hoses did not fit my 2001 B5...but that's my fault for not being aware of fitment issues...not his for selling it to me.

The thin oddly shaped hose makes a good grip handle for the stock lug wrench in your jack case if you slide it on and trim it!!

fongaroos
03-31-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by EuroA4
The thin oddly shaped hose makes a good grip handle for the stock lug wrench in your jack case if you slide it on and trim it!!

HAHAHA thats hilarious...

and also a very expensive lug wrench handle...

fongaroos
03-31-2005, 02:41 PM
eugene your PM box is full. i sent you an email.

MR VTEC
03-31-2005, 09:47 PM
thirsty aren't we

fongaroos
04-06-2005, 04:14 PM
eugene... ive been trying to get in touch with you again... and no replies... whats goin on man...

peter called you and emailed you a few days ago and still no reply.

fongaroos
04-08-2005, 10:55 AM
eugene... what the heck is going on man...

it is IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with you. peter has been calling you a bunch of times over the last week. whats goin on?

i gotta say this is really jacked up!!!

you sell him a broken head unit and now you wont even help him to resolve the issue. you gotta understand how frustrating this is for him. i thought you were a pretty cool guy when we spoke on the phone but your lack of communication and willingness to resolve this issue is just completely ridiculous.

pierce
04-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Jesus H. Christ, not again [rolleyes]. Seriously, after this transaction, I hope you never sell anything, ever. This is absolutely ridiculous.

fongaroos
04-08-2005, 11:16 AM
i tried to be really rationale and civil about this but this is just getting WAY OUT OF HAND.

i thought most people on AZ are pretty cool but this is just... wow...

i cannot begin to express my frustration and anger. i feel like ive been very considerate and understanding but i am losing my patience very quickly.

if anyone lives near cleveland OH please lemme know. itd be really helpful if i could have someone who lives there to give us a heads up. itd be a lot easier if i just had someone there who lived in his area that could help out a fellow AZer.

jones3000
04-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Something has to be done about this. Check out this thread in the buyer/seller feedback forum. click here (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43558)

1.8Titorey
04-08-2005, 12:11 PM
off with his head! [:p]

Audi_Sniper
04-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Looks like he has not posted up on here since April 3..

fongaroos
04-08-2005, 12:16 PM
seriously. i am so disappointed with this guy. i have been trying to reach him for WEEKS. at this point im pretty much SCREWED. is there anything i can do?

i paid him through paypal (through bank account not credit card)

Starting
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Try to file a claim with pay pal. If that doesn't work take him to Judge Judy.

Rosati
04-08-2005, 06:49 PM
i had this sht happen to me -----as someone said. it was "lower end jdm " forums lol-but paypal handled it and gave me my money back-- call RIEger's house and let him know you are going to contact paypal. If no response, go ahead with it and it should take about a week. (at best) Rieger, i like you , you are very knowlegable, but cmon man......I thought of you as one of the more experienced audi guys from a newcomer's viewpoint..........please help this guy out -Rob

HomeSlice
04-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm sure he is reading this thread right now... Kick his ass seabass

fongaroos
04-08-2005, 11:55 PM
PLEASE READ THIS!!!

i am getting really desperate and i could really use some help from AZ

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=510512#post510512

fongaroos
05-02-2005, 10:10 AM
eugene... me and peter have been calling you NON STOP. PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE OR RETURN HIS PHONE CALLS!!!

1.8Titorey
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
damn this must be frustrating. havent seen him post here for a while now.

fongaroos
05-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by 1.8Titorey
damn this must be frustrating. havent seen him post here for a while now.

OHHH MAH GOODNESS...YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH!!!

94jedi
05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
ok, it doesn't matter what happened to this guy. It's been a month now. Fongaroos, just place one of those FBI complaints or call the police in his area. don't even deal with him anymore. Oh and I suggest that Anth and co. ban him to prevent this from happening again. [headbang]

joeya103
05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
If this guy did ebay, he'd have a -20 feedback by now...doesn't understand the concept of communicating and easing the other party's mind.

EVIL-AUDI
05-02-2005, 06:31 PM
He has been on the site since. Just doesn't answer to you guys.

AsianA408
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
(michelle tanner)

your in big trouble mister

jones3000
05-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI
He has been on the site since. Just doesn't answer to you guys.
I'd boot him off completely.

fongaroos
05-02-2005, 10:32 PM
still doesnt help me out at all though...

Pureaudi
05-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by B5Ghost
I'd boot him off completely.

naw just take away his selling privliges. like locking the classified section from him.

booting him off completely is harsh. mabie also put him on like ristriction for like 2 months, of like 1 post a day.

but some sort of conciquence should happen.

ive seen many deals like this from him go down this road.

Audimarc
05-03-2005, 03:29 AM
fongaroos - I was supposed to buy the unit from him for $900 but I chickened out....is this the one with the satellite radio included???? What exactly is wrong with it?

fongaroos
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM
sold me a 700 dollar head unit. it arrived in a tiny little box with no padding whatsoever. it was broken when it arrived.

now wont return any correspondence at all.

Audimarc
05-03-2005, 03:35 AM
FVCK.....sorry dude but I am glad I didn't get it...

RippleChip
05-03-2005, 04:52 AM
He hasn't posted since Apr 22nd, lets hope he shows his face around here and resolves this.

Pureaudi
05-03-2005, 05:18 AM
this guy is hella sketch.

EVIL-AUDI
05-03-2005, 05:42 AM
He is not to sell on this forum. I don't see throwing him of as harsh either. In my book ripping off anyone, especially fellow members is enough for me.

fongaroos
05-03-2005, 06:16 AM
aish... i totally appreciate you guys' support and fervor towards this issue, but this doesnt change anything with this guy.

i just need someone who lives around his area to help me out.

i need someone to pay him a visit for me...

rowdysaudi1
05-03-2005, 07:26 AM
Legally, I dont think anything can be done about this. Unfortunately, he probably sold you a working unit, but it broke en rout. W/out insurance, you're SOL unless he has the warranty papers and/or proof of purchase. The cops cant do anything because it's an interstate matter - the FBI wont do anything because they have real work to do. I think your best bet is to resolve this through paypal and your bank. I think your bank can help you out. I was stupid enough to buy a pop-up add which tricked the hell out of me, and had my bank hold the dinero - and the banks lawyers settled the situation. I know you're probably already out the money, so contract a hitman and have his caps broken. Cheers!

Pureaudi
05-03-2005, 07:58 AM
He is not to sell on this forum. I don't see throwing him of as harsh either. In my book ripping off anyone, especially fellow members is enough for me.

true, but it might not have been his fault. it might have accualy broke when shipped.

but he should get kicked off anyway, for too many bad accurences when selling stuff.

BLUEisFASTER
05-03-2005, 09:44 AM
wow, i just spent the last 20 minutes reading all the links about this eugene guy and am really enjoying the drama!

fongaroos- if i'm passing thru cleveland anytime soon i'll make sure to have a baseball bat and a blow torch tucked under my cargo net!! reiger_rs4... U SUCK!!

rowdysaudi1
05-03-2005, 09:57 AM
It's good though, people need to know and this guy has to answer for what he's done, keep this at the top until these guys get their answers.

fongaroos
05-03-2005, 10:00 AM
i just need someone to swing by his house and see what the heck is going on.

this is the address that was on the box when i received the package.

Eugene Gritseuko
23223 Bennington Hamlet
Euclid, OH 44123

click here for the map (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=23223+Bennington+Hamlet+Cir,+Euclid,+OH+441 23&hl=en)

sushi_turbo
05-03-2005, 11:27 AM
DAMN, now I know why the shipping took two months (Samco Hose)!!!

[down] [down] [down] [down] [down] [down] [down] [down] [down] [down]

EVIL-AUDI
05-03-2005, 06:30 PM
I couldn't care less if it was his fault or not that it was broken during shipping. If you sell anywhere you have a resonsibility to handle the transaction a certain way. We won't have members of this site feeling ripped off or mistreated by deals like this.

offroader1006
05-03-2005, 06:41 PM
yeah, we all check email and get PM's, he just ignores them.

plus thats why they make insurance, if you dont wanna be responsible for the package buy it, he didnt get it obviously, so he is responsible.

joeya103
05-03-2005, 06:53 PM
I couldn't care less if it was his fault or not that it was broken during shipping. If you sell anywhere you have a resonsibility to handle the transaction a certain way. We won't have members of this site feeling ripped off or mistreated by deals like this.

amen brotha.

rowdysaudi1
05-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Still, it's not the sellers responsibility to automatically put insurance on a package. I'm not defending this guy - his transactions are shady and a he's a poor entrepreneur, but I've asked for insurance on anything shipped over 100 dollars on ebay and here.

fongaroos
05-03-2005, 07:32 PM
ok... i have an idea...

i have a feeling he is probably blockin all my calls since i gave him my number. would anyone be willing just to help me out. i would really appreciate if you guys could call this fool to see whtas goin on.

his number is 216.235.0973 and his name is eugene. hopefully i can get enough AZers to call him that he'll finally respond. i know its a long distance phone call but i think if you call with your cell phone during NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS it should be free...

anyways... PLEASE HELP! or if you live near him, please pay him a visit for me...

EVIL-AUDI
05-03-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm moving this one to the Feedback forum aswell....

Audi A4 1.8T
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
heres what i did one time... i reported the guy to his local authorities. his local etective paid him a visit and resolved the matter for me... the next week i reveived my momney back from the guy... so i owuld call his local detective or police.

fongaroos
05-03-2005, 09:27 PM
thanx. ill try that out.

InkrA4
05-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Evil, I think the verdic is in. Kick him out! obviously he doesnt take the time to respond so why should he be given the time to post? Off with his head!!