PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: TW, trade my b5 rs4 bumper for stock s4 bumper

JDM EJ1 95
03-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Well i am just testing waters right now.

since i may have to cut the crap out of the bumper to fit my intercooler, i dont know if i want to mess up a decent RS4 piece

the low down.

RS4 bumper is in decent shape, needs some work(i can do at extra cost) includes Center grill and one of the side grills i forget which side as well as the headlight washer covers
has a crack on the corner of the grill opening(not super noticeable) and a few other areas that need some attention, but the crack is the biggest issue, again the bumper is super fixable

all i want is the bumper shell, you keep your support..

keep in mind the lowest price ive seen an RS4 bumper for with 3 grills and headlight washer covers is around 1000 dollars + shipping

all i really want is a S4 bumper + 450 bucks. similar condition is preferred, if your S4 bumper is flawless ill take 400.

if i fix my RS4 bumper id want an S4 bumper +550

Pm me if you are interested. the RS4 bumper is silver in color.

WhssssS401
03-02-2011, 10:26 PM
sure post this 3 days after I hit a family of raccoons and bust my bumper all up to hell.... haha damn sounds like a good deal if I had a good bumper for you! Say curious what intercooler are you gonna be running?? I was thinking of running the RS4 Bumper also but will be upgrading the intercoolers sometime here in the future.

JDM EJ1 95
03-04-2011, 11:24 AM
sure post this 3 days after I hit a family of raccoons and bust my bumper all up to hell.... haha damn sounds like a good deal if I had a good bumper for you! Say curious what intercooler are you gonna be running?? I was thinking of running the RS4 Bumper also but will be upgrading the intercoolers sometime here in the future.

vibrant 900 hp Intercooler with modified end tanks.

id sell the bumper outright

99ebpsi24
03-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Dang I kind of want to jump on this. My bumper is in good shape with minor rock chips from highway driving but I'm assuming you'll need to repaint it anyways your's if I remember correct is nogaro blue right? Mine is black so would need painted to match anyways if so.

JDM EJ1 95
03-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Dang I kind of want to jump on this. My bumper is in good shape with minor rock chips from highway driving but I'm assuming you'll need to repaint it anyways your's if I remember correct is nogaro blue right? Mine is black so would need painted to match anyways if so.

yea rock chips are no big deal. lmk i can take some pics of the bumper and its exact damage

99ebpsi24
03-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Sounds good I'll hopefully be in touch. My old lady's goina end up hating me because this is going to cause me to end up doing the whole car and fixing the few dents that happened over the winter... Hopefully she won't flip to bad haha. I guess I'll just have to buy her something nice to shut her up if she freaks.