PDA

View Full Version : Riverside audi

boxerchip
03-11-2005, 06:48 AM
A week and a half ago I put a 1,000$ down payment on a 2001 audi S4. When I told them I wanted to pick it up last weekend I was told it would not be ready till early next week but if i come friday everything would be set. Knowing friday was my day, I took off work, got a friend from out of state to drive to VA and take off work as well. last night I called to confirm my car was ready, when I was told it is not, and will not be ready till tuesday. Not only did my friend drive out of state to take me to an audi dealership 7 hours away but im paying in cash and I dont have anything to drive untill I get this car. When I called to speak with them about this the sales man told me he said "you can maybe get the car friday" knowing this is total bull shit and he DIRECTLY TOLD ME I COULD get the car friday, I am quite displeased... not only did i lose 2 days of work money but my friend did as well... not to mention I will not be able to get the car till next weekend.

STAY AWAY FROM RIVERSIDE AUDI!!!! they lie, and take 0 responsibility for their actions, they never even offered to help me out in any way at all.... I asked if they would provide shipping and they said sure... for 600$.

I dont even have the car yet and this is already a bad day, and a bad expireance. Who would list a car on ebay, auto trader, and their website with out first inspecting it? And also they had time to detial it for show pictures.... but no time to inspect it?

Rapter
03-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I made an appointment for a test drive and told them I plan on buying a car within the week. They told me 9am come and we'll go for a test drive. 9am came and the sales person was no where to be found for more then a half hour. Finally I was going to walk out and they said oh maybe we'll try and find you someone else.

boxerchip
03-13-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah I mean before this they seemed quite nice, but that is just straight rude. if they expect any sales to be return buyers they need to learn how to run shit.

fanuvbrak
03-14-2005, 05:52 AM
it seems to me that you still have recourse. take the deal you got there and find an audi dealer that wants the business. you might also want to give AoA a call and tell them you no longer want to do business with riverside audi.

1-800-822-AUDI