PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: StopTech Street Performance brake pads for B6/B7 S4

dparm
11-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Selling a lightly used set of StopTech Street Performance brake pads (FRONT) for B6/B7 S4. Only ran them for about 3500 miles around town, no track days. Plenty of life left. These have pad wear sensors built in. $75 takes them; $5 charge if I have to deliver them to you.

They're coming off my car in the next few weeks.

Product description:
StopTech Street Performance has slightly softer bite than Ferodo DS2500 and Hawk HP Plus. However, they are virtually impossible to fade. Of the three, these are the quietest on the street and probably tied with Ferodo for brake dust. These are available in many applications, so for the Audi S4 they are complete with molded in pad wear sensor and matching harness & plug to your stock pads. I use these in my 2007 Corvette for both street and track and consider them my favorite pads. They will NOT give you the same sort of bite as pure race pads (none of these 3 will), but you can make a last minute decision to enter your car in a track day and not have to worry about swapping pads.