PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2001 Audi A6 6-Speed 2.7T CHEAP

jccollins0726
11-26-2010, 11:40 AM
So I have encountered quite a few hurdles to overcome recently. Most of them financial so at this point I think I will be needing to sell my A6 just to make things meet. I purchased this for $7500 Last year and put some work into it. It runs great. 6 speed with 96000 miles. Timing belt and turbos were replaced at 81k. No mechanical problems.
There are so minor issues with the car. Mainly stuff that I have not fixed yet.
-I switched the interior to black from brown. But the dash has not been switched yet nor the steering wheel.
-I was redoing the headliner in black alcantara. The trim pieces are done but the main headliner is not.
-The drivers side front door blade is not on the car. I have it and a screw broke off in it so that will need to be removed then it will go back on.
-the drivers side fog light cover is not there. The drivers side headlight washer cap is not there.

The problems are all minor and easy to fix. I had zero intentions of selling this but times have forced me to. Its either have a car or a house.

I am open to offers but I will not lose my pants on this. I understand I am in hard times but this car books at $8100 now and I think offering it at $5500 is more than a steal!

Feel free to pm me on here or email me. jonas . col @gmail.com

Also it is santorin Blue. I will have pics up fairly shortly

UPDATE
PICS ADDED TO CLASSIFIED AD
http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=44945&title=cheap-21-2001-audi-a6-6-speed-2-7t245500&cat=71
AT $5500 IT WILL COME WITH STOCK A6 WHEELS
18" ENKIE EKM3 IN GUNMETAL WOULD BE INCLUDED WITH CAR AT $6200
WHEELS HAVE 2000 MILES ON THEM
TIRES ARE NEARLY BRAND NEW SUMITOMO ULTRA PREMIUM ALL-SEASON WITH UNDER 2000 MILES ON THEM