PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 1999 A6 2.8 Melange.

audigeorge1
07-16-2010, 01:17 PM
I am parting out a 1999 Audi A6 2.8L, Automatic Trans - Color Melange. With 105,000 miles. This vehicles interior condition is a 10 of 10 and the mechanical of this car is a 9 of 10. The interior is amazingly clean you could tell from my pictures. I have Just done the complete timing belt service 1,000 miles ago. I had also changed serpentine belt tensioner, serpentine belt, I changed the spark plugs on the engine about 10,000 miles ago . I have also changed the transmission Fluid, Filter and Gasket about 1,000 miles ago. The differential fluid has bin changed 4,000 miles ago. This car was amazing it smelled and looked like it came out of the factory when i bought it and still did until the crash. But even after the crash the inside still smells and looks brand new. The trunk, hood, and all 4 doors are still in good shape but have a little scrape or bend at the edges not to bad they all could be easily repaired and painted. All other exterior panels are damaged. All windows are still OK. All the Air Bags are still OK they did not deploy. The instrument cluster is in great shape all of the lights work great. The seats are heated seats.

I have just about any part you need from this car. Feel free to PM me any offers for parts you will need or if you have questions or would like photos of the parts. Here are some quick photos http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mrspeedy327/ .

Aye6
07-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I'll buy the digital cluster off of you if it has all of the pixels working.

audigeorge1
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
I'll buy the digital cluster off of you if it has all of the pixels working.

All of the pixels work perfect. Send me a PM with a offer

csh724
07-17-2010, 07:41 AM
do u have the bose speaker system? if so i need the speaker from the passenger door

Aye6
07-17-2010, 11:17 AM
I actually won't be needing that cluster anymore

audigeorge1
07-19-2010, 07:17 PM
do u have the bose speaker system? if so i need the speaker from the passenger door

Yes i have All of the bose speakers and stereo and the speakers in the trunk. PM me if you would like to buy it. Everything in this car is like new.

csh724
07-20-2010, 07:13 AM
^
Pm'd

ricam78
07-20-2010, 07:22 AM
Wow, sorry to see those pics as your car looked well cared for! Hope everyone was ok.

Do you have the 2 cupholders in the center of the bench of the backseat on this model?

Hambone101
07-20-2010, 02:23 PM
PM'd

audigeorge1
07-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Wow, sorry to see those pics as your car looked well cared for! Hope everyone was ok.

Do you have the 2 cupholders in the center of the bench of the backseat on this model?

Hey ya i take good care of everything i own i have OCD lol. the cup holders in the seats are sold with the seats. and all 4 seats are sold together. Thanks for being interested.

ricam78
07-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey the cup holders in the seats are sold with the seats. and all 4 seats are sold together. Thanks for being interested.

Understood. Had to ask. I actually bit the bullet and bought a new one from vaglink yesterday along with an armrest cover. Now I just have to wait the 14-20 days for them to get here [:(] Good luck with the parting!

audigeorge1
07-22-2010, 08:11 PM
I have just about every part you need for this car so feel free to ask its all for sale and in great shape. The engine and trans are real well kept.

Hambone101
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
How much do you want for the cup holder in the dash, the one above the radio.

audigeorge1
07-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey everyone i have taken apart the hole interior of the car and i am taking pictures of all the pieces. I will post all pictures and i am trying to work on a price list for all of the parts. I am new to selling these parts so Ive just bin trying to find prices for every part and sell them a little cheaper than any were else. So if anyone happens to find a part cheaper in the same condition then feel free to send me a link and i would be happy to match or even go lower on the price depending on what part it is.

Thanks for the interest in the parts everyone i really appreciate it.

audigeorge1
07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
I have just done the complete timing belt kit and a new serpentine belt tensioner on this engine about 1000 miles ago. The engine will come with everything except the a/c compressor and engine wire harness. SO if anyone is interested The engine will be sold for $2000.00 It has 105 K on the engine and runs great.

The transmission has 105,000 miles on it. I have done new fluid, filter and gasket about 1,000 miles ago. Transmission will be $1500.00

Now if you buy the transmission and engine together i will give a better price.

PKmode
08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
I need both drivers side door blades if yours are in decent shape. My hardware rusted is the only reason I need it. I'm also looking for the passenger side mirror assembley if it isn't a stubby. Let me know.

avant_a6
08-26-2013, 11:18 AM
I am parting out a 1999 Audi A6 2.8L, Automatic Trans - Color Melange. With 105,000 miles. This vehicles interior condition is a 10 of 10 and the mechanical of this car is a 9 of 10. The interior is amazingly clean you could tell from my pictures. I have Just done the complete timing belt service 1,000 miles ago. I had also changed serpentine belt tensioner, serpentine belt, I changed the spark plugs on the engine about 10,000 miles ago . I have also changed the transmission Fluid, Filter and Gasket about 1,000 miles ago. The differential fluid has bin changed 4,000 miles ago. This car was amazing it smelled and looked like it came out of the factory when i bought it and still did until the crash. But even after the crash the inside still smells and looks brand new. The trunk, hood, and all 4 doors are still in good shape but have a little scrape or bend at the edges not to bad they all could be easily repaired and painted. All other exterior panels are damaged. All windows are still OK. All the Air Bags are still OK they did not deploy. The instrument cluster is in great shape all of the lights work great. The seats are heated seats.

I have just about any part you need from this car. Feel free to PM me any offers for parts you will need or if you have questions or would like photos of the parts. Here are some quick photos http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mrspeedy327/ .

looking for front bumper, driver headlight, cargo cover, tan leather center arm rest, rear seat cup holders, dash cluster, and the plastic piece that connects air intake hose to frame. Feel fre to call or text me at 210-309-8315, or email me at anthony.awfset@gmail.com