PDA

View Full Version : Never buy from performancecenter.com

S4audi_SD
01-05-2005, 07:51 PM
I bought Hawk HPS pads for my S4 brakes and i've waited for two weeks to get them. I finally got them today and i found a surprise, ONLY 4 PADS, what the Frick. Anyway, i called right when i got home from snowboarding at about 5:50, they close at 6:00, and was on hold for about 15 minutes. Finally i hear someone pick up and immediatly they hang up the phone, my guess is they wanted to go home. I did a search online for the part number on the invoice and found out that they're pads for an A6.

I'm very agrivated and anxious to put on my brakes because my warning for brakes has been lit on my car for about two weeks. Now i have to wait longer and have to deal with these shitheads at performance center.

Just had to vent.

A4 - Oh Snap
01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
just drive up here tomorrow and regulate them. its only a 45 min 1 way drive.

S4audi_SD
01-05-2005, 08:41 PM
i might have to do that, i have fun doing stuff like that anyway, haha

NewDolphinGray
01-05-2005, 09:59 PM
That's not as bad as UPS. Nore sold me his suspension. He lives in the LA area, I live up in San Jose. Apparently one box has apparently been attempted to be delivered in Cerritos, CA and the other box is lost in some facility in Dallas, Texas. LA is a 6 hour drive or one hour flight from San Jose. Go figure.

bigshrimpin
01-05-2005, 10:01 PM
boycott hyperperforamance

bomb that residence

FINA4
01-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Use the Buyer & Seller Feedback Forum:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29

FINA4
01-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by a4audi_SD
I bought Hawk HPS pads for my S4 brakes and i've waited for two weeks to get them. I finally got them today and i found a surprise, ONLY 4 PADS, what the Frick. Anyway, i called right when i got home from snowboarding at about 5:50, they close at 6:00, and was on hold for about 15 minutes. Finally i hear someone pick up and immediatly they hang up the phone, my guess is they wanted to go home. I did a search online for the part number on the invoice and found out that they're pads for an A6.

I'm very agrivated and anxious to put on my brakes because my warning for brakes has been lit on my car for about two weeks. Now i have to wait longer and have to deal with these shitheads at performance center.

Just had to vent.

Sorry to hear that. I bought my Hawk HPS (to rear) from ECSTuning.com and they came in 3 days from Ohio!

S4audi_SD
01-06-2005, 08:54 AM
I vote that FINA4 should be a mod, honestly you're good at that, i totally forgot about the feedback forum.

S4audi_SD
01-06-2005, 10:25 AM
I just called them and waited on hold for 28 minutes, thank god for speaker phones, and i gave them the correct part number. They had the wrong part numbers attached to their products on their website, how professional, and now i'm supposed to pay shipping to send back the wrong product in order to get the right one.

lcapoun
01-06-2005, 10:37 AM
tell them to send you a UPS calltag, it wasnt your fault they were false advertising part#'s on their products. at least you pimpified this equation.

CyberPMG
01-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by FINA4
Sorry to hear that. I bought my Hawk HPS (to rear) from ECSTuning.com and they came in 3 days from Ohio!

Me too! I got my Hawk HPS pads from ECSTuning.com, but I didn't have to wait...

I drove over to them and got them installed! [:D]

It's nice to have a decent tuner shop in your backyard. [;)]

FINA4
01-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by a4audi_SD
I vote that FINA4 should be a mod, honestly you're good at that, i totally forgot about the feedback forum.

Did all admins hear that? [:D]

Anthony
01-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Did all admins hear that? [:D] No. What? [:p]

FINA4
01-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
No. What? [:p]

"Originally posted by a4audi_SD

I vote that FINA4 should be a mod, honestly you're good at that, i totally forgot about the feedback forum."

[:D] [:D] [:D]

Anthony
01-06-2005, 12:49 PM
"Originally posted by a4audi_SD

I vote that FINA4 should be a mod, honestly you're good at that, i totally forgot about the feedback forum."

[:D] [:D] [:D] Oh, that. Nope...still not getting it. [confused] [:p]

FINA4
01-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
Oh, that. Nope...still not getting it. [confused] [:p]

mod = moderator [:p]

A4 - Oh Snap
01-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Oula for president!

FINA4
01-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by A4 - Oh Snap