PDA

View Full Version : Fast Intentions B7 RS4 Down/Piggie Pipe Group Buy.

Retsujou
10-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Hello all RS4 owners.

This is your chance to let your engine breathe. I have been discussing piggie/down pipes for a while and it seems F.I. has all the necessary tooling in place to manufacture those for us B7 RS4 owners. The regular price _before any discounts_ should be around 1350 US Dollars.

I would be interested in bringing that down through a group buy. If you are interested, please answer in this thread and _also_ send me a message via PM.

I will collect all the orders and post a schedule on timing. Maybe AE Performance will handle the cash/distribution. Other wise we could ask for a discount code with F.I.

This is a great opportunity. Let's take it. [wrench]

duud40
10-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I would have been interested had this offer appeared earlyer this year.
Also , I think cat-less downpipes should not be more than 500 a pair.
Did it on my car and it was a piece of cake.

LODOSS
10-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Group buys like this scares me. Not saying you are not legit but I have had something like this falling through twice now and the money was never recovered.

A member trying to work with a shop to make something and either the budget was off or the final production was too costly.

jstahmann
10-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Now I understand your "personal reason" for not wanting to do your own piggies as you mentioned in your other thread. Do you get a free set for setting up the group buy? Or are you 'collecting the money', charging everyone a little extra, and then using the little extra to buy your set? I've seen both happen. [down]

Make your own.