PDA

View Full Version : Snow Methanol Kit Group Buy...

Soopaman15
09-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Trying to gain interest on Snow Methanol Kit Group Buy. I have contacted Snow and they are willing to offer a 15% discount on the kits if we reach a minimum of 10 orders. I would like to at least get 15-20 people who are interested before setting up the group buy. I don't have a reputation on this forum but you can research SNOW METHANOL KITS and see that they are a leader in water/meth kits. The water/meth kit is a great option to gain power in a cost effective way. Please post your interest and which kit you would be interested in so that I can get a good gauge on interest. Basically once we get the group ready I'll call and have the group buy open and you will have to place your order within 1 week to get the discount price with the manufacturer, once the week is over and we have 10 orders they will ship them out. No need to send some 3rd party money, just need to get the code from the 3rd party. Would like to open the group buy by end of October. So who's in?

http://http://www.snowperformance.net/products.php?p_cat=159 (http://www.snowperformance.net/products.php?p_cat=159)

HotSauce
09-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Which kit are you looking at specifically?

Soopaman15
09-25-2009, 10:41 AM
1. 2 weeks maximum open period from date started/posted.
2. 15% off list price
3. 10 purchases are needed to get a discount.
4. Two Organized buys are allowed PER YEAR, within the SAME GROUP
5. Orders are called in:
a. Must indicate name of the group
b. Orders held until 10 units sold.
6. Group buys are strictly retail in orientation – they cannot be used towards any dealer/wholesale buy in quantity. No Dealers can organize group buys.
7. Group Buys are limited to one enthusiast group per group buy. For example, only Mustangs on a Mustang buy, VWs on a VW buy, etc.
8. Group buys must be approved by and registered with Snow Performance

That's the details...

HotSauce
09-27-2009, 08:57 AM
This is a pretty stellar deal.

I should be in.

Soopaman15
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
I think VAST is a great company and all, but do some research and you will find out the SNOW Meth kits are the industry leader in meth kits. We need more than 1 person to make it happen.....So who's in?

myb5quattro
12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
I would be interested, but which kit are you looking to get the discount on or is it available to different ones? I have a b5 1.8t, so if my application is discounted, I would be pretty interested

Soopaman15
12-15-2009, 06:23 AM
As long as it's an Audi you shouldn't have a problem.

HotSauce
12-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Soopaman...I'm in. Just let me know.

Edit

FWIW - they have a $30 rebate now...I'll probably jump on that as it's pretty close to the 15% promised...

chinareaper
12-16-2009, 12:13 PM
sounds great, and chicago has really shitty winter. But my english isnt good enough to figure out what is advantage of these product in winter. everything just about "boost". Anybody have simple word for these products??