everyone knows what they are...we just need people to show interest per Winston

for sure on the Gauges...most likely the podi's too[up]

so lets make this happend everyone

lunamarA4
09-02-2009, 07:27 PM
i'm down for VEI Systems dual display gauge with all senders

lunamarA4
09-02-2009, 08:48 PM
he can offer 15% off the price of the VEI gauges (dual display or single display) and VEI senders purchased during the group buy except for the Innovate LC-1

Seerlah
09-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Possible interest in the VEI dual gauge. I do not want the podi, but the dual VEI gauge (boost/wideband) and boost sender.

I noticed on his web page that it says that a non-approved sender would void warranty. Does that mean I can use an innovate LC-1 wideband purchased from elsewhere and it would not void warranty of the VEI Guage? I would not purchase the LC-1 if I were to jump on this GB, only the VEI dual gauge and boost sender.

From podi.ca

Disclaimer:
The sender units sold by Podi are tested and approved by VEI to be used with their dual display gauge. The use of a non-approved sender with the VEI gauge will void any warranty that is issued to the product by VEI or Podi.

While other 3rd party sender units may be compatible with the VEI dual display gauge, VEI and Podi will not be held liable for any potential incorrect readings and/or damage caused by the use of a non-approved sender unit.

Also, what size is the gauge? I would make my own vent mount for it.

Thanks!

winston@podi.ca
09-03-2009, 12:44 AM
I noticed on his web page that it says that a non-approved sender would void warranty. Does that mean I can use an innovate LC-1 wideband purchased from elsewhere and it would not void warranty of the VEI Guage? I would not purchase the LC-1 if I were to jump on this GB, only the VEI dual gauge and boost sender.

You can use an Innovate LC-1 purchased elsewhere to provide input to the gauge.

Also, what size is the gauge? I would make my own vent mount for it.

The VEI gauges are 52mm in diameter and 1" thick.

Seerlah
09-03-2009, 10:07 AM
So, how will the GB work? Is there a promotional code or are you going to make a GB thread offering 15% off. Free shipping for AZ members[;)]?

winston@podi.ca
09-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Details:

- The group buy requires a minimum of 6 people to come into effect.
- All orders must be prepaid in full to qualify. If the group buy does not happen all payments will be refunded.
- 15% discount will apply to final purchase price.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered to the first 6 people who sign up for the group buy.

So how to begin? Pretty simple really.

Place your order via the www.podi.ca website then post up your name and zipcode here so I can find your order and put it aside. If the group buy qualifies I will process the discount and start shipping out orders.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Group buy participants:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

lunamarA4
09-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Details:

- All orders must be prepaid in full to qualify. If the group buy does not happen all payments will be refunded.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered to the first 6 people who sign up for the group buy.

Place your order via the www.podi.ca website then post up your name and zipcode here so I can find your order and put it aside. If the group buy qualifies I will process the discount and start shipping out orders.

Group buy participants:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

put me down [up]
VEI Systems dual display gauge with all senders

justincredibler
09-03-2009, 09:46 PM
does it have to be a vei setup or can I order an electronic stepper?

winston@podi.ca
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
does it have to be a vei setup or can I order an electronic stepper?

It can be any gauge or gauge package sold on the podi.ca

So yes... you can order a stepper package.

Seerlah
09-04-2009, 08:33 AM
Details:

Group buy participants:

1) Mitchell Bourn 12550
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I also left a question in the comment box on checkout, clarifying that I am Seerlah on Audizine. I was wondering will my final price will be $126.65 shipped after the 15% discount:

VEI Dual Gauge- $109
Boost Sender- $40

$149-15%($22.35)=$126.65

Thanks!

*On a side note, can you confirm that my order is a VEI Dual Boost Gauge (red display) with Boost on top, A/F ratio on bottom in imperial form, and Boost Sender? Also, is there anything else I would need to install this setup besides a Innovate LC-1 Wideband?

Seerlah
09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Bump

Hey Winston, you think you could make a GB thread in the regular vendor section to spark more interest? Thanks!

the_nuge
09-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Details:

Group buy participants:

1) Mitchell Bourn 12550
2) Anthony Nguyen 93555
3)
4)
5)
6)

ordered placed [up]

justincredibler
09-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Order placed

Justin Sangalli 61616

Seerlah
09-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by winston@podi.ca
Details:

Group buy participants:

1) Mitchell Bourn 12550
2) Anthony Nguyen 93555
3) Justin Sangalli 61616
4)
5)
6)

winston@podi.ca
09-06-2009, 03:32 PM
I also left a question in the comment box on checkout, clarifying that I am Seerlah on Audizine. I was wondering will my final price will be $126.65 shipped after the 15% discount:

VEI Dual Gauge- $109
Boost Sender- $40

$149-15%($22.35)=$126.65

Your math is correct. [up]

*On a side note, can you confirm that my order is a VEI Dual Boost Gauge (red display) with Boost on top, A/F ratio on bottom in imperial form, and Boost Sender? Also, is there anything else I would need to install this setup besides a Innovate LC-1 Wideband?

Your gauge will be boost on top and AFR on the bottom. The channels can be swapped top/bottom if you prefer it the other way around.

You will need some wire and crimps to complete the electrical side of the installation.

Hey Winston, you think you could make a GB thread in the regular vendor section to spark more interest? Thanks!

Done! -> http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4194209

thealla
09-08-2009, 01:22 AM
isn't VEI Systems dual display package 179.99?

now i get it -_- phew <<<slow

transdamn
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Add me!

Tim Reminga 60540

Thanks!

winston@podi.ca
10-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Tim,

This group buy completed a few weeks ago.

If you have any questions or wish to cancel your order please email me at winston@podi.ca