PDA

View Full Version : Mister Low

Pete4 1.8t
08-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've liked to report a possible scammer. Mister Low had a set of E-Codes for a B6 A4 in early July and I was very interested and decided to buy them from this seller. Upon his accepting my offer, which was very close to his asking price, he PM'ed me his Paypal address and said that he would ship them as soon as he received payment. Well, I promptly sent my payment on July 16, 2009 and he quickly responded that he would have them shipped out the next day to me. Well, several weeks went by and after a few more PM's I get a response apologizing for the delay due to his work etc....Now being the understanding person that I am, I accepted this reply and was okay with waiting a little longer. This reply was received on July 27, 2009, and was the last that I have heard from "Mister Low"

Fast forward to today and I still have no headlights, no replies to any of my PMs, and am out $350.

Pete4 1.8t
09-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Now onto September and still nothing. I filed a dispute with paypal and have heard nothing. Not looking forward to having to escalate this to a claim...

Alkivar
09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Now onto September and still nothing. I filed a dispute with paypal and have heard nothing. Not looking forward to having to escalate this to a claim...

if you waited more than 30 days to file a dispute paypal wont do shit for you.