PDA

View Full Version : Laser Jammer GB feeler (Blinder) ***Lowered Pricing Updated and updated list Info***

JamminAudi
06-24-2009, 10:13 PM
There was some huge confusion concerning certain details and the blinder dealer has refunded every paid customers payment including mine. Its shame that it got all mucked up. The messed up thing about this whole GB is it was my first and I even confirmed with the guy called Leon who is the Blinder US main rep. 3 weeks ago and he confirmed I was working with a legit blinder dealer for this GB when I decided to buy a suprise B-Day present for my hubby who is out of town for business.

Confirmed on the list:

JamminAudi: M47 Refunding Payment

Larson7.62: M47 Refunding Payment

Slamm'dA4: M27 Refunding Payment

Rollin330ix: M47/SpeedCheetah C100 Refunding Payment

TechnoB5: M27 Refunding Payment

IluvMpwr: M27 Refunding Payment

EBG 18T: M27 Refunding Payment

AGreenRhino:M47 Refunding Payment

lokeh: M27 Refunding Payment

I can confirm that I will not buy nor recommend any Blinder product due to this mucked up and screw up by Blinder saying this GB was good to go and pulled it from underneath us. So much for doing a special thing for my husband, but I will just buy a different system for him w/o any GB's and he is worth full price and not the hassle and stress Blinder has caused me and everyone involved.

Sorry Guys

Larson7.62
06-24-2009, 10:22 PM
omg yes I was just looking at getting the m25. If you can get a good price on the m45 though, Ill do that one.

hcaudikeed
06-24-2009, 10:24 PM
i'd be interested depending on the price.

JamminAudi
06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
pm sent...

tdn
06-26-2009, 08:07 AM
pm'd

JamminAudi
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Come on guys...I have done some looking around and the prices in my GB are the lowest around by far. I just talked to the Blinder dealer and he had me even lower the prices even further to get more interest. Check out the orginal post and you will see the lowered prices. If you have any questions please contact or I can refer you to the Blinder dealer.

rsquattro
06-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Could be interested, is there a definitive site that speaks to which states use Laser?

Larson7.62
06-28-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/speed-trap-info/33306-radar-bands-town-updated-5-27-09-a.html

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/speed-trap-info/4919-list-laser-guns-what-states.html

Pretty much all of them.

rsquattro
06-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Any ideas on what the typical ballpark price installed would run? (Front, front vs. rear)

JamminAudi
06-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Any ideas on what the typical ballpark price installed would run? (Front, front vs. rear)

From what I have seen for prices it can be anywhere from $200-$400 but if you can install a stereo you can do it yourself. It would take longer like 6-8 hours but it can be done. Plus you can take pics and post your install for a DIY jammer install.

JamminAudi
06-29-2009, 10:23 PM
I talked to the blinder rep. today and he said everything is going as scheduled.

Rollin330ix: Your Speed Cheetah C100 was sent out today.

Email sent.

Black A4 2.8
06-30-2009, 08:41 AM
PM'd

JamminAudi
06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Sent you the info.

Tho///a5
07-01-2009, 06:43 PM
This sounds like a pretty good deal. Please message me the details. Thanks.

JamminAudi
07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Pm'd.

JamminAudi
07-03-2009, 03:53 PM
So far we have for this GB is 8 paid and 1 pending. If you thought about getting the new Blinder this is your chance to save coin and get the best jammer for the money and performance. Remember this a Blinder and they have been around for 9 years and only getting better and better.

SteveW25561
07-04-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm interested in the M27 -- how do I get in on the group buy?

JamminAudi
07-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Pm me....Are you the SteveW from the G37Driver Forum?

lokeh
07-04-2009, 08:27 AM
interested in it. too late?

JamminAudi
07-04-2009, 08:58 AM
interested in it. too late?

Pm me. Not too late.

agreenrhino
07-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Hey JamminAudi! Thanks for organizing this GB. I had the same one going on another board and have asked all those interested to jump over here...
Hope we can get 15!
Cheers!!

Blinder-Guy
07-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Buyer beware. I am a OFFICIAL Blinder USA Representative and we have no idea who this seller(Website) is. At this time he has been officially put on the banned list. He has been notified to contact Blinder USA. We are attempting to obtain who this person is(We have our suspicions). He has no authorization to be offering a Group Buy discounted price. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. All products purchased from this seller will come with no warranty or updates...BUYER BEWARE!!

This is in no way an attempt to sell a product but a warning to members to protect themselves.

Seerlah
07-05-2009, 08:08 AM
^Ouch

Larson7.62
07-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Buyer beware. I am a OFFICIAL Blinder USA Representative and we have no idea who this seller(Website) is. At this time he has been officially put on the banned list. He has been notified to contact Blinder USA. We are attempting to obtain who this person is(We have our suspicions). He has no authorization to be offering a Group Buy discounted price. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. All products purchased from this seller will come with no warranty or updates...BUYER BEWARE!!

This is in no way an attempt to sell a product but a warning to members to protect themselves.

More info please.Is it not up to him to sell the products he purchases for whatever price he wants?

JamminAudi
07-05-2009, 11:46 AM
I just recieve a email from the Blinder dealer supporting this GB and it seems there was a error is communitaction and I was told it was taken care of. I am sorry that there this error and for what stress might have been caused but its ok now.

Blinder-Guy
07-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I just recieve a email from the Blinder dealer supporting this GB and it seems there was a error is communitaction and I was told it was taken care of. I am sorry that there this error and for what stress might have been caused but its ok now.

I have also recently contacted mbr that after speaking with Blinder USA we can not support this Group Buy and my official post still stands. Blinder USA has advised me that this dealer will not receive the product they are advertising do to certain reasons I can not disclose!

Blinder-Guy
07-05-2009, 12:37 PM
More info please.Is it not up to him to sell the products he purchases for whatever price he wants?
No....Blinder has a MAP pricing policy for the new products coming out...Also internet dealers are being cut and he is one of them...He will not receive the new product at this point....Give him your money if you wish but you will get nothing in return.

Blinder-Guy
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
I have spoke to mbr and owner of website and as long as terms agreed to are followed the Group Buy will be allowed....If at anytime terms of purchase that myself and the dealer are not followed all agreements will be withdrawn and Group Buy will be banned again by Blinder USA! The owner of the website was not trying to commit fraud in any way but was not following the new pricing and dealer rules due to his misunderstanding of the proper procedures put in place to protect consumers such as yourselves.

JamminAudi
07-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Everyone I am very sorry for the confusion and it was my error in putting the discounted prices for everyone to see and I found out from the blinder dealer that I was no supposed to post those prices and I made the correction. Im am not looking to get anyone in trouble or worried. I was just trying to buy my hubby his B-Day gift and wanted a lower price so a GB was a viable option.

Blinder Guy I made the correction and I thank you for letting the GB to continue and I am sorry again to you and everyong in the GB.

Blinder-Guy
07-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Everyone I am very sorry for the confusion and it was my error in putting the discounted prices for everyone to see and I found out from the blinder dealer that I was no supposed to post those prices and I made the correction. Im am not looking to get anyone in trouble or worried. I was just trying to buy my hubby his B-Day gift and wanted a lower price so a GB was a viable option.

Blinder Guy I made the correction and I thank you for letting the GB to continue and I am sorry again to you and everyong in the GB.
No problem and I hope you have great success with your Group-Buy![drive]

tdn
07-06-2009, 10:28 AM
So this group buy is legitimate? If so, that's good to hear.

Blinder-Guy
07-06-2009, 01:08 PM
So this group buy is legitimate? If so, that's good to hear.

It is legit as long as the rules of the group buy I have gave the mbr and the website are followed... If not Blinder's support will be pulled.

Anthony
07-06-2009, 01:18 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Any Group Buy, Special, or Sale not run by or through an Official Audizine Advertiser is not supporter by Audizine. We cannot vouch for any of the companies listed in this thread, so it's buyer beware.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109810

Larson7.62
07-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Has anyone gotten their refund yet?

Blinder-Guy
07-11-2009, 05:31 PM
The seller of this group buy has since closed his website. He has also collected money but did not keep to the rules for Delivery of product so will not be able to fill the orders he has taken....Any questions and you can contact me directly. Anyone who paid with paypal should initiate a PayPal dispute if the seller will not answer emails about refunds

EBG 18T
07-11-2009, 05:38 PM
I have e-mailed the guy (John) that was suppose to be the retailer for this product and have not received a response. So I have requested a refund and have also entered a claim with Paypal.

EDIT: I just tried to e-mail him again and it bounced.. His e-mail address is not working now..

the orginal person that started this thread (jamminaudi) has turned off their PM's so i can't read them to get any other details.. I wish we knew more about this.

It appears John should have understood his contract with Blinder that he COULD NOT offer group buys at the reduced price he was doing for us. One of the e-mails i have from John indicated he was forwarding my $ to Blinder so that when the shipment came in my name would be on the list. As of yesterday according to Blinder USA, he has not attempted to place the order with them for me.. I suggest you guys e-mail John (the guy we paypal'd) and see if you get a response. It looks like his website is down now too.

Hopefully we can all get this resolved ASAP and move on. Blinder-Guy (the actual rep for Blinder) has been very nice and trying to find ways to help us out. I wish i had just contacted Blinder-Guy before, instead of trying to save a couple bucks.

Larson7.62
07-11-2009, 10:45 PM
I have just filed a dispute with paypal. I will also call my credit card company and see if there is anything they can do. I think he lives in my area, I might see if I can get the police involved.

EBG 18T
07-12-2009, 04:23 AM
I have just filed a dispute with paypal. I will also call my credit card company and see if there is anything they can do. I think he lives in my area, I might see if I can get the police involved.

let me know what you cc says ( i haven't called yet) and if there is anything you need from me if you go the road of the police report.

lokeh
07-12-2009, 07:05 PM
I have e-mailed the guy (John) that was suppose to be the retailer for this product and have not received a response. So I have requested a refund and have also entered a claim with Paypal.

EDIT: I just tried to e-mail him again and it bounced.. His e-mail address is not working now..

the orginal person that started this thread (jamminaudi) has turned off their PM's so i can't read them to get any other details.. I wish we knew more about this.

It appears John should have understood his contract with Blinder that he COULD NOT offer group buys at the reduced price he was doing for us. One of the e-mails i have from John indicated he was forwarding my $ to Blinder so that when the shipment came in my name would be on the list. As of yesterday according to Blinder USA, he has not attempted to place the order with them for me.. I suggest you guys e-mail John (the guy we paypal'd) and see if you get a response. It looks like his website is down now too.

Hopefully we can all get this resolved ASAP and move on. Blinder-Guy (the actual rep for Blinder) has been very nice and trying to find ways to help us out. I wish i had just contacted Blinder-Guy before, instead of trying to save a couple bucks.

i filed a complaint with Paypal and corresponded with the person as well who said he refunded the payment but clearly did not.
the same.

lokeh
07-13-2009, 12:15 PM
i escalated mine to a claim and told them there were at least 5 others that have no received their refund either.

EBG 18T
07-13-2009, 04:45 PM
i escalated mine to a claim and told them there were at least 5 others that have no received their refund either.

the lady i talked to a paypal didn;t have much of a clue other than i need to wait 11 days before they will do anything.

Blinder-Guy
07-14-2009, 06:06 PM
If and when you get your money back and still want to purchase contact me directly and I will gladly sell you the product....You can call Blinder USA and verify that I am a Sales Rep for them and will not rip you off....I know of a couple mbrs on here who know me from other forums that will vouch for my honesty and actually bypassed this group buy originally and got a unit from me directly..I think he goes by TDN.

If 1 person buys or 100 people buy I will sell everyone for the same price and it will be a better deal than you had been offered before just to show you that the way you guys are being treated by this NON-DEALER is not the way Blinder USA does business. I can not openly mention price due to pricing rules but you can email me and I will give you the price then you can verify with each other that all is fair and no one is being charged differently....The only difference would be Canadian shipping because it cost more to ship.... I am sorry you had to go through this hassle.

(mhardy2288@tampabay.rr.com)
Blinder USA # 1 - 866 - 622 - 7219

Larson7.62
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks for your help Blinder-Guy. It really shows how honorable your company is to help resolve this situation even though you have no stake in it.

Blinder-Guy
07-15-2009, 01:51 PM
I can confirm that I will not buy nor recommend any Blinder product due to this mucked up and screw up by Blinder saying this GB was good to go and pulled it from underneath us. So much for doing a special thing for my husband, but I will just buy a different system for him w/o any GB's and he is worth full price and not the hassle and stress Blinder has caused me and everyone involved.

Sorry Guys

The thing you have to understand is that this dealer may have been a authorized dealer at the time you called but did not follow rules set forth by Blinder and was removed from the dealer list....He was told how to conduct the group buy and was even given the blessing later in the buy but instantly went against what he was told and that is why he was pulled as a dealer...It is his fault not the fault of Blinder USA that his group buy went wrong...Group buys are structured in a way to protect buyers and other dealers. I am sorry that you feel that Blinder was at fault but that is not the case...I spoke to the dealer myself to help him correct everything so the group buy could continue but he ignored my suggestions and proceeded down the wrong path. Blinder USA has offered to make things right. We are dedicated to meet customer satisfaction but can not control the rogue dealers who choose not to play by the rules that they are given.

lokeh
07-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks for your help Blinder-Guy. It really shows how honorable your company is to help resolve this situation even though you have no stake in it.

agreed. much appreciated.

Hopefully paypal takes care of this matter in the right way. I can't imagine they not refunding the money when numerous claims against the same person around the same time frame all with the same stories. :)

EBG 18T
07-15-2009, 03:58 PM
If and when you get your money back and still want to purchase contact me directly and I will gladly sell you the product....You can call Blinder USA and verify that I am a Sales Rep for them and will not rip you off....I know of a couple mbrs on here who know me from other forums that will vouch for my honesty and actually bypassed this group buy originally and got a unit from me directly..I think he goes by TDN.

Thankyou for your help and info. Once i get a refund or this thing gets straightened out i will be in touch. [up]

Blinder-Guy
07-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Thankyou for your help and info. Once i get a refund or this thing gets straightened out i will be in touch. [up]
I will be here. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me....Just a curious question but does anyone really know the mbr that started the group buy? I am not trying to start anything but are people sure it isn't the same person that had the website....It seems funny in my opinion that the mbr got their money back but no one has....This is in no way meant as disrespect but I have had many dealings with the dealer in question and he has a bad habit of pretending to be someone other than who he really is....He went by the name Audi Quatro...I was just wondering if it was the same person because the original poster is from the same area as Audi Quatro. If not my apologize to the original poster!!! As I said I was only trying to clear some things up for the members of this forum.

Larson7.62
07-15-2009, 06:15 PM
I am fairly sure that JamminAudi and the seller are one in the same. JamminAudi's profile had her in Puyallup WA, and the seller had an area code that could be from puyallup as well. And since Jammin Audi has taken off never to be heard from again, I definitely think they are the same person.

I go back to WA August 8th. I'll have the rest of the month to do what I can to find this guy. He better ditch his phone and computer before I can have someone track it.

Blinder-Guy
07-15-2009, 06:54 PM
I am sure it is the same person because it is not the first time he has done it!

EBG 18T
07-16-2009, 04:03 PM
from what i can determine the original poster and the seller are one in the same.

agreenrhino
07-16-2009, 04:25 PM
I was scammed!?! Their website address www.radar-laser-counter-measures.com no longer resolves and their phone number says it has no voicemail setup! Who is John Wilkey?!?

agreenrhino
07-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Since this is a crime, I have contacted the Pullayup, WA police department (253) 841-5415 to file a police report against John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch (JamminAudi) for internet fraud. I am waiting for a call back. When I receive a police report case number I will file it with my PayPal claim against John Wilkey. You may want to do the same. I spoke with PayPal and having a police report case number will help my Paypal claim. If you want more information about this, please email or PM me. Also, I spoke with Micah Hardy (Blinder-Guy) and he seems like he wants to do the right thing for this group within his power.....Not sure what that'll end up being, but you might want to contact him too. Let's get together and keep this from happening to other victims.

500HPS5
07-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Micah Hardy is not an official advertiser on AZ and I would be cautious when dealing with him too.

I do not know him, nor have I done business with him, howevewr group buys on AZ can only be done through official AZ advertisers, the moderators were a little lax on this one and a few members are out $$ now.

Blinder-Guy
07-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Micah Hardy is not an official advertiser on AZ and I would be cautious when dealing with him too.

I do not know him, nor have I done business with him, howevewr group buys on AZ can only be done through official AZ advertisers, the moderators were a little lax on this one and a few members are out $$ now.

I have not claimed to be an official advertiser and I am not attempting to advertise....I was contacted by a member of this forum who knows me through another forum...He asked about this buy and that's why I got involved...I am in no way trying to sell you anything but unlike your original seller I have a legit company and federal ID # which I will gladly supply through PM.....I am listed in Florida as Countermeasures Direct LLC. If you are worried I am here to scam you I will gladly back out at this time and let you guys deal with this on your own. Or maybe you can try contacting Blinder USA and verifying who I am. If you would like my help or any info you can contact me. Otherwise I will not post anymore as the admins do not feel it is in your best interest to deal with me.

500HPS5
07-16-2009, 07:01 PM
I would prefer that you delete all of your posts or contact the management staff at AZ directly to see if you qualify to become an official advertiser.

Other than that, even posting about the commercial sale of products on here is a violation of the AZ terms of service.

Signature guidelines:

Content/Imagery NOT Allowed
We will not allow links which when clicked contain nudity. We do not allow political statements, free advertising, or otherwise offensive and debatable material. Advertising and business information is only allowed by official Audizine Advertisers. No links or information for any company, product, or business is allowed in the sig area except by an AZ Advertiser.

Larson7.62
07-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Since this is a crime, I have contacted the Pullayup, WA police department (253) 841-5415 to file a police report against John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch (JamminAudi) for internet fraud. I am waiting for a call back. When I receive a police report case number I will file it with my PayPal claim against John Wilkey. You may want to do the same. I spoke with PayPal and having a police report case number will help my Paypal claim. If you want more information about this, please email or PM me. Also, I spoke with Micah Hardy (Blinder-Guy) and he seems like he wants to do the right thing for this group within his power.....Not sure what that'll end up being, but you might want to contact him too. Let's get together and keep this from happening to other victims.

Thank you for getting ahead start on this. Like I said above, I will be checking in with the PD personally once I get back home. Please send me a pm or post in this thread with info about the report.

Blinder-Guy
07-16-2009, 07:18 PM
I have sent a message asking what info I need to provide...I am not here to actively sell but if I need to provide info to show I am not a scam artist I will. I just want to help. I have also removed the signature so as not to lead anyone to my website.

Anthony
07-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I have sent a message asking what info I need to provide...I am not here to actively sell but if I need to provide info to show I am not a scam artist I will. I just want to help. I have also removed the signature so as not to lead anyone to my website.

Thank you. [up]

agreenrhino
07-16-2009, 08:10 PM
There is a now a report and an active investigation against these known criminal repeat offenders. I will not post anything further but am willing to respond to email. Thanks.

Black A4 2.8
07-16-2009, 09:05 PM

Blinder-Guy is legit. Check him out on the Radardetector.net forums. Plenty of people there will vouch for him. BTW hope everything is better now Blinder-Guy. [:(]

Blinder-Guy
07-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Blinder-Guy is legit. Check him out on the Radardetector.net forums. Plenty of people there will vouch for him. BTW hope everything is better now Blinder-Guy. [:(]

Thanks...Much better now! Thanks for the vouch also. I don't need this to ruin my reputation as an honest person.

Black A4 2.8
07-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks...Much better now! Thanks for the vouch also. I don't need this to ruin my reputation as an honest person.

No prob. You guys can also check Blinder-Guy out on Youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcBwR-ZWvM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpq2DKHR8E&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglBcLpFStc&feature=channel_page

agreenrhino
07-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Let's not forget Blinder-Guy blew the whistle on these scoundrels. Because of him there is a legal investigation underway and there is a chance they will be brought to justice and their victims will be reimbursed. Thanks Blinder-Guy.

agreenrhino
07-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Have you wondered why there is not more outrage or postings regarding this blatant internet fraud? I can tell you why. FIVE of the 9 buyers are FICTICIOUS!

1. JamminAudi is Chanteil Subitch or John Wilkey
2. Slamm'd A4 does not exist on this forum
3. Rollin330ix does not exist on this forum
4. TechnoB5 does not exist on this forum
5. IluvMpwr does not exist on this forum but is John Wilkey on M5Board.com!

Larson 7.62, EBG 18T, and lokeh seem to be real people and I have PM'd each of them to see how much they were ripped off...

lokeh
07-17-2009, 02:53 PM
personally, I should have known better. I am upset at myself. I second guessed myself because something didn't seem right with that website and the paypal address. But I should have done what agreenrhino did and checked those other users, because I had wondered if those were legit people and I was going to message them directly. lesson learned and if paypal doesn't handle it, then I will be going through the CC claim.

EBG 18T
07-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Larson 7.62, EBG 18T, and lokeh seem to be real people and I have PM'd each of them to see how much they were ripped off...

I have been a long term member of this board and up to this point have never participated in a GB.. But the price got the better of me and i bit. This is very frustrating.

Backpain
07-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Hello guy's , I 'm new here and am visiting from the Lotus forums. I found this post by searching the net because I bought a m47 4 head jammer from John Wilkey and Jammin audi. I met him on radar review.com and asked for his advice, he sent me his AIM name and asked me to talk with him there. We spoke for almost 2.5 hrs regarding which unit would be best for my Lotus, he spent a lot of time looking at pics of my style car and tried to help me find the best place to mount the heads and which unit to buy. He claimed that he was buying his unit off of the owner of radar-laser-counter-measure.com and gave me the guy John wilkey's phone #. I called John and told him who had sent me and he talked for 10 min's about how happy he was to work with Jon(Jammin Audi) since Jon used to be a blinder hater in some sorts.
I then spoke to John wilkey for another 2hr+ on the phone and he too asked to see some pics of my car and we went through the whole process again. So it's weird that it's the same guy. He wasted a lot of time going over the same stuff..Well I guess it was his "bait and hook". I told him how I needed the unit by the 1-2 week of july as I'm going on a rally and will have the car apart for other installs that week. He told me the m47 wasn't available in my time frame but the m45 was, he told me the only difference was the brain and that I could upgrade the brain for 90.00 once it was available. I agreed to everything and reviewed his website which seemed legit.
I paypal'd him 598.00 on 5/25/09 for the unit and he said it would ship as soon as the funds cleared, this was on a friday so he said it wouldn't go out until Monday. I was leaving that night I ordered for a 1.5 week vacation and was expecting it to be here by the time I got back for the install.
Well I have been working on the car every day since I got back and wondered why I had not gotten the Blinder unit yet. I tried calling John w every day for the last 6 days with no luck, I also tried emailing him but they got bounced back. The link I saved to his website is still working, it's just not his home page, so all week I though he might just be away from his comp and phone ..

So to sum it all up, I got beat for 600.00 from these 2(or 1 ) guy's as well.
Those of you who have open police cases with him, can you please contact me with the info so I can add my info to the list. I started a paypal dispute last night but I have never had any luck with them..

Sorry this was so long and not broken up. I'm off to a family gathering this weekend.. Please let me know what you guys have for info. My email is in my profile.

Larson7.62
07-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Wilkey had until yesterday to respond to paypal for my case. I just emailed paypal and ask them what is going on. So if all goes well, since he didn't respond, I should get the funds back.

500HPS5
07-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Do not waste your time with paypal, file a dispute with the credit card company that you got the funds from.

Larson7.62
07-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Well, paypal decided the claim in my favor. However, they could not get my funds back. I will file a dispute with my cc company today.

tdn
07-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry I've been gone for so long, I was conducting Military training for the past few weeks, and I am in fact still on orders.

Anyway, I can vouch for Blinder Guy 100%. I am the member who contacted him and others because I was very suspicious about this group buy from the beginning (see my first post where I pm the group buy starter, asking him for his vendor so I can do some research). I'm glad what I started has ended this group buy and stopped other people from going through this.

I have personally sent money to Blinder guy and I hope with my good track record on here, a large number of people on here who know me personally and my time as a member will all be considered.

Best of luck to those who are out of money, I hope you get every cent back and then some for your troubles. File a paypal claim asap, contact your credit card companies and if those fail, contact the local police of the person who received your money.

Larson7.62
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Just letting everyone who ordered know I got my money back through the cc company. I will still be working with the Puyallup police department when I get home.

Just want to let Mr. Wilkey know if he is reading this, that I will not let this go even though I received my money back. I will take this as far as it needs to go to see that you get jail time for what you have done. It is especially dispicable that you are either current or former military, and have screwed over another military member here. If you are indeed current, have fun being punished by both the civilian courts and military ones.

tdn
08-01-2009, 04:41 PM
It is especially dispicable that you are either current or former military, and have screwed over another military member here. If you are indeed current, have fun being punished by both the civilian courts and military ones.

I support your endeavor to pursue this with the police.

I'm curious though, how do you know he is or was a member of the Military? What Country, and what branch?

This could actually help finding more info on him.

lokeh
08-02-2009, 09:29 AM
yea ebay ruled in my favor and basically said that they cant give me my money so i disputed with credit card and they have put a hold on the charge for me.

I have been fairly busy the past couple weeks but definitely contemplating getting a blinder with blinder guy.

Blinder-Guy
08-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Just dropped by to say I haven't forgot about you guys. I have waited for someone to contact me from the police dept. about the issue but nothing yet..I can provide a phone # I found on my bill if someone wants to send me a message. I just won't post it for everyone to see... sales@countermeasuresdirect.com
Please include your board name as I want to make sure who I am giving the info to..Thanks....I'm glad to see some of you are getting your money back...I hope everyone does....By the way...GO BLINDER!!!!!!

Larson7.62
08-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I support your endeavor to pursue this with the police.

I'm curious though, how do you know he is or was a member of the Military? What Country, and what branch?

This could actually help finding more info on him.

He has talked about it in his posts on audizine and other forums

A member has sent me info on him that said he was .mil

He told me over the phone he was army.

Again, it pisses me off to no end that I told him I was mil as well. I even told him I'd be on active duty status July 9th to August 8th. I hope this guy knows what he got himself into, because I won't stop until something is done. He should have thought a little more about his family before pulling this shit.

agreenrhino
08-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi All, sorry to have gone dark for a couple of weeks. Just busy with work. I just got off the phone with Officer Hayes (Badge #299) re. Case 09006447 against John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch. According to Officer Hayes, the case has been assigned to a detective but she could not tell me the name of the detective as she did not know. She stated she would have the detective contact me.
I have done a little research of my own. I found both John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch using www.pipl.com. They live together. I also found Chateil's facebook page (before she made it private) and she has a pathetic display of herself and her live-in boyfriend John that she pathetically names as her "hubby." She has two small children with two different fathers and threatened the sire of her latest offspring to "go on welfare if he leaves her." Needless to say, he left her. She is an RN. Wilkey is a known repeat offender that has perpetrated similar such scams approximately 2 years ago while posing to sell Radar Detectors, according to Officer Hayes.
These two are a couple of Jerry Springer jerk-offs. Real F'ing losers.

Here's the run down I calculated:

1. Jammin' Audi - this is Chanteil Subitch
2. Larson 7.62 - $550
3. Slamm'd A4 - this is John Wilkey
4. TechnoB5 - this is John Wilkey
5. IluvMpwr - this is John Wilkey
6. EBG18T - $358
7. lokeh - $350
8. agreenrhino - $166
9. Backpain - $600
10. Rollin330ix - this is John Wilkey
Total scam - $2100

These douche bags got away with it. Officer Hayes indicated their PD doesn't have the bandwidth to investigate "cyber-crimes."

Any John-Q-citizen could find these losers with a Blackberry and bring them justice. Where's Dog the Bounty Hunter when you need him? A hundred bucks says this case goes NOWHERE...Sorry guys. CRIME DOES PAY....EVEN FOR IDIOTS.

BTW, PayPal also ruled in my favor. But I was transferring real funds, not using a cc so they are gone.

BTW I exchanged emails with Chanteil Subitch. I will post her email below. (All typos below are in their original state...we're not dealing with Rhodes Scholars here.)

chanteil subitch <chanteils@yahoo.com>
to Dave McCrossen <dmccrossen@gmail.com>
date Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 5:32 AM
subject Re: Internet Fraud is a Federal Crime
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jul 17

Follow up message
Dave,
I am really sorry about that but I had no idea what john was doing. I have just recently found out that he has been getting into my emails and and all my other private stuff without my knowlege. He told me that the money came from him selling web sit stuff, I had no idea he was doing faulty stuff under my name.
The way that I found out is one he forgot to erase some emails regarding this and I found this email by checking my email before he did. I have since changed my pass word and plan to take legal action against him regarding this issue. It sickens me that he has but me and my kids at jeperdy without me even knowing what was going on. I would like it very much if you could give me all the info that you know of and any other ppl that he possibly did this to so that it can help my case.
Again I am really very sorry. And I truly had no idea. I dont think you can begin to know how it feels to find out that you boyfreind is doing this without you knowing and now my kids are at risk.

Thank you
Chanteil

Larson7.62
08-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm back in WA. I'll be calling the PD tomorrow to see when I can come in and talk to the detective.

Larson7.62
08-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Just a quick update. I called and left messages for two different people a week ago. I'll be calling again and probably heading in tomorrow.

EBG 18T
08-17-2009, 04:01 PM
i left a couple msgs with the PD, But didn't hear back from them.

St├Ątus Josh
08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
John Wilkey = BMWSlayer

I had to ban him from QuattroWorld.com due to personal threats. He is a total piece of work. Stay far away from him. I'm sorry to hear you guys got bamboozled by him.

agreenrhino
08-18-2009, 07:12 AM
I have filed a report with the FBI (Internet Crime Complaint Center) against John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch of Puyallup, WA.

Larson 7.62, EBG18T, and lokeh please PM me with your contact information (name, phone number) so I can include this in the FBI report. (I already have Backpain's info.)

Thanks.

lokeh
09-10-2009, 08:09 PM
I got my money back via Amex and I ordered a blinder through blinder-guy and received it today. much appreciated for the good price. can't wait to get it installed this weekend! :D
ty blinder-guy! :D

Turkish
09-14-2009, 11:46 AM
When people scam they forget the details.

Username rollin330ix --> ix?
Nobody "rolls" in a bimmer.
And
someone who wants to participate in a gb replys to posts and asks to be listed.

Let us all use this experience to learn and not repeat our mistakes.

Gl to everyone.

R8lover
09-16-2009, 11:25 PM
I have filed a report with the FBI (Internet Crime Complaint Center) against John Wilkey and Chanteil Subitch of Puyallup, WA.

Larson 7.62, EBG18T, and lokeh please PM me with your contact information (name, phone number) so I can include this in the FBI report. (I already have Backpain's info.)

Thanks.

Were you able to include them in the FBI report? Any updates with the Feds?

Larson7.62
09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Unfortunately LE doesn't really give a shit about this. I'm glad that Lokeh got his money back.

agreenrhino
09-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Larson's right. Law enforcement and the FBI couldn't give two sh*ts about this crime. I gave local law enforcement the criminals' names, addresses, phone numbers, email accounts, Facebook profiles with photos of the criminals, and all I got back was slothful apathy and inaction. It would have been just as easy to fly to Washington, drive to their house and threaten these worthless f*cks to give me my money back...But then of course I would become the bad-guy and I'm sure the local LEOs would be very quick to protect their local criminals. Ours is a world where criminals prey freely upon the innocent without consequence. Such is the heart of man and such is American "justice."

Backpain
09-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Just an update for me, after 10 calls to the Washington police dept with no call backs, I have given up on them. They just don't care.
I want to warn some of you who are doing charge backs on your cc's, if you paid with a cc through paypal and do a charge back, Pay pal will freak out and lock your account. At least they did to me 6 years ago. I got beat for 800.00 and did that , they said I didn't follow proper guide lines laid out by paypal and they froze my account. It seem my cc company took the money back from paypal and they didn't like it very much.
I'd like to hear if anyone did that and didn't get in any trouble with paypal?

As far as my dispute, I was found in favor but got the same message, Jon had no money in his account to pay me back.

lokeh
09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
i filed a dispute with paypal first, then they said they couldn't do jack, so then i filed a dispute with my CC. my paypal account hasn't been locked.

Larson7.62
10-07-2009, 07:59 PM
i filed a dispute with paypal first, then they said they couldn't do jack, so then i filed a dispute with my CC. my paypal account hasn't been locked.

+1 did the same. Again, I am really sorry that I couldn't be of more help. I tried calling numerous times, but couldn't make it down there because my car was in the shop for a month. By the time I got it back, I had to leave for Idaho.

The only reason they don't want to pursue the case is because it's going to cost them a shit ton of money to arrest and jail this guy. And since he is a non-violent offender, they don't care.