PDA

View Full Version : Q5 Pricing.

lvlonkey
06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi guys,

I will be in the market for a Prestige edition with MSRP at 48675.00 in the coming month or so.

I haven't done a whole lot of research regarding prices yet so
anything would help.

For example what is invoice, how close to invoice are you guys getting and what other incentives are Audi dealerships offering?

Thanks in advance.

vw_phil
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
if you look at my thread on -what is included in the Premium package - you'll see the canadian MSRP

if you want american here is the MY2010 order guide:

http://www.rootnet.ca/drop/Audi2010OrderGuide.pdf

the questions about what the dealer will include are different from dealer to dealer/ country to country.

up in canada its pretty easy to get things like 3M chip protection tape, Winter Mats, and tinting thrown in with the deal. Usually they will throw in 1-2% of the dealer cost depending on if they have the car in stock or you are ordering it.

this is a easy rule of thumb.

vw_phil
06-03-2009, 12:09 PM
1-2% of the dealer cost depending on if they have the car in stock or you are ordering it.

keep in mind that any audi dealer can sell their audis at any cost they like.. as long as they can show they made money on it.. even if that is only 1 dollar.

audi will accept that as a sale.

g'luck getting it though.

VAstyle
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Helpful info, thinking about trading the A4 in for a Q5.

AofC_RR
06-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok don't take this the wrong way but if you're shopping in a month...you won't find a MY09. Inventory is light across the country. My store is down to 1 car and we only have 2 more coming this month. We've been selling 10-13 a month so far with growing interest and demand. We won't see a MY10 till August and they'll cost more. Buy now, Audi has two free payment on the car if you finance through Audi. The steering will be servotronic next year too and I like the MY09's heavier steering.

VAstyle
06-03-2009, 08:00 PM
No Q5 S-lines anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic.

vw_phil
06-04-2009, 07:15 AM

i know... i've been looking up in ontario as well!

i want to order S-Line for the MY10 but i want one more look at it to seal the deal.

i think we all can respect that?

cheers

VAstyle
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Yea, I'm gonna head down to the local "stealership" next week to go test drive the base model. Is there much negation room with a pre-order?

vw_phil
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Yea, I'm gonna head down to the local "stealership" next week to go test drive the base model. Is there much negation room with a pre-order?

With a pre-order? yes. there's a little.

I.E. things the dealer can get in the parts dept... accessories the dealer has on hand -- these are usually the stuff you can negotiate into the price.

but try try try and post what you get.

:)

cheers

intoblue
06-04-2009, 03:23 PM

I have one!! But probably not for long. These are indede rarified birds. Brilliant blk/blk, Nav, Premium plus

lvlonkey
06-05-2009, 07:28 AM
I just went to a local "stealership" yesterday to negotiate on a 2010 Q5 Prestige Package and they basically wanted sticker price.

IMO that is just outrageous ..... In this economy i am pretty sure no one is paying sticker for it.

AofC_RR
06-05-2009, 08:03 AM
When supply can barely keep up with demand that's not uncommon. We certainly have not been giving them away.
And for the love of god stop saying "in this economy" it has to be the most annoying phrase of the year.

Regina_TT
06-05-2009, 11:40 AM
"Stealership" is getting old too...in this economy, that is.

[>_<]

ELSNARLO
06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
When supply can barely keep up with demand that's not uncommon. We certainly have not been giving them away.
And for the love of god stop saying "in this economy" it has to be the most annoying phrase of the year.

I couldn't agree more! Damn domestics give people the wrong idea when it comes to discounts.

stuworld
06-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Well the world's largest audi dealer is rumored to be in chapter 11 and have to consolidate locations, so I think that it is more than just domestics that are getting hammered right now.

TIME89
08-06-2009, 01:26 PM
if you look at my thread on -what is included in the Premium package - you'll see the canadian MSRP

if you want american here is the MY2010 order guide:

http://www.rootnet.ca/drop/Audi2010OrderGuide.pdf

the questions about what the dealer will include are different from dealer to dealer/ country to country.

up in canada its pretty easy to get things like 3M chip protection tape, Winter Mats, and tinting thrown in with the deal. Usually they will throw in 1-2% of the dealer cost depending on if they have the car in stock or you are ordering it.

Link not working :(

hlgladiator
08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm not quite sure how I ended up in this thread (B6 A4 driver)... but Audi just had it's best year ever in terms of vehicle sales (over 1million sold last year). Quality is on the rise, and they're putting out more new models (A5/S5, Q5, TT-S, TT-RS, etc), which is further increasing demand.

Not to mention, their parent company (VAG) just made Porsche it's bitch.

So, maybe a dealership went into Chapter 11, but I would guess that's not because of Audi itself.

TIME89
08-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Not to mention, their parent company (VAG) just made Porsche it's bitch.

[:D]

KiloByte
08-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I just went to a local "stealership" yesterday to negotiate on a 2010 Q5 Prestige Package and they basically wanted sticker price.

IMO that is just outrageous ..... In this economy i am pretty sure no one is paying sticker for it.

In this economy, what are you doing shopping for an Audi?