PDA

View Full Version : Q5 - what does premium package actually include?

vw_phil
06-01-2009, 06:43 AM
Hi all,

I'm moving over to an audi Q5 shortly. I'm only steps from ordering it.

i'm going with S-Line, bang and olufsen, and Nav package but what exactly does premium package include?

i know it comes with the xenons, remote trunk, heated seats, power driver seat,

but what else?

thanks!

ChampionV63.2
06-01-2009, 06:50 AM
I can help you if the US order guide is the same as Canada, however I doubt it.

Regina_TT
06-01-2009, 09:09 AM
In Canada, for the 2009 Premium model you got:

Bi-Xenon headlights
Panorama sunroof
Bluetooth phone prep
Parking Sensors
Auto dimming interior mirror with digital compass
Memory seats
Wood Inlays (which will be replaced by brushed aluminum w/ S Line)
AMI (iPod interface)
18 inch ten-V spoke wheels (which will be replaced with 20" wheels w/S Line)

You also have access to individual options and option packages that you can't get on the base model:

Audi Drive Select
Bang & Olufsen Virtual Surround Sound System

S Line package

20" 5-Twin Spoke Wheel with Performance Tires
S line Front and Rear Bumper
S line Badges
S line Door Sills
S line 3-Spoke Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Black Headliner

Navigation package

HDD Navigation System
DVD Player
Driver Information System with Colour Display
Audi Parking System (Front & Rear Sensors) with Rear View Camera

Technology package

Audi Side Assist
Advanced Key
Adaptive Headlights
Homelink

If you are ordering a Q5, you're looking at a MY2010 car so I would check with your dealer to be sure. Nothing is posted on audi.ca about 2010 yet.

The only real changes I've heard of are the addition of the Luxury package (ventilated seats, alcantara headliner (may or may not come with S Line)) and a wheel change to the S Line package. Also, Meteor Grey has been dropped and replaced with a VERY purple looking Amethyst Grey.

vw_phil
06-01-2009, 11:12 AM
If you are ordering a Q5, you're looking at a MY2010 car so I would check with your dealer to be sure. Nothing is posted on audi.ca about 2010 yet.

The only real changes I've heard of are the addition of the Luxury package (ventilated seats, alcantara headliner (may or may not come with S Line)) and a wheel change to the S Line package. Also, Meteor Grey has been dropped and replaced with a VERY purple looking Amethyst Grey.

thanks and thank you! Regina_TT!

This is exactly what i was thinking.. they are sold out of the 09. The dealer kept saying that to us.

i cant wait to order mine. i've noticed the VAG COM updates you posted! thanks again you are an amazing asset to this forum!

as soon as i get mine i'll update you with my VAG COM modifications.

cheers!

vw_phil
06-01-2009, 11:14 AM
here is something i got from my dealer.

http://www.rootnet.ca/drop/q5update.jpg

cheers

Regina_TT
06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks, Phil. Looking forward to seeing what you get...especially if it's the cinnamon interior. Typically S Line is only available with a black interior but someone else reported that they were able to order S Line with cinnamon.

I received something similar from my dealer but with a little more detail for the MY2009 Q5. Dealers don't have pricing yet (not that it should change), but they do have the MY2010 Q5 order guide. While they may not just hand that over to you, they should be able to tell you about anything new or changed.

If Owasco Audi isn't steeping up, maybe try a different dealer. Not to try to steer you away, but Alex Fretes (afretes@audimississauga.com) at Audi of Mississauga (http://www.audimississauga.com/) is very active on the forums and is a hard working straight shooter.

ed@mtl
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
There's no pricing on the 2010. I've ask Alex already. As for Owasco Audi, I heard they offer very competitive pricing.

vw_phil
06-01-2009, 01:55 PM
...Audi of Mississauga ...

...Owasco Audi, I heard they offer very competitive pricing...

take it easy now... [:)]

owasco is a great dealer

and im sure Mississauga is too!

i usually shop around until i get the best package... thanks to my wife who instilled this in me.

i'll try 'sauga first and then take that to owasco.

thanks for the tips!

cheers