PDA

View Full Version : **important info regarding moblieaudio**

A4SUM
11-10-2004, 02:43 PM
for all the people on this forum that sent parts to mobileaudio in PA. please post what you sent them, and when.

the deal is....i called his shop, and talked to the owner for about an hour. i told him that i shipped b5 fogs and grills out to his shop,..blah blah....and to make a long story short, HE HAD MY PARTS IN THE SHOP! 2 X-employees were writing fradulent checks to people and ripped them off. he had fired the employees before they could get to the parts i guess...if you dealt with MOBILEAUDIO in the past couple of months please reply or pm me... im going to try and get everyones parts back because i know that it sucks being ripped...

skene
11-10-2004, 02:44 PM
If MobileAudio is there I'll be more than glad to pick everything up.

I hate seeing people get ripped off.

A4SUM
11-10-2004, 02:52 PM
yea he said that he will ship parts out to people.....let me know

millerracer
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
umm.. yea.. i shipped them stuff.. let's see.. I need a GIAC chip, a Bilstein/Eibach sport kit, oettinger grille.... umm..oh wait.. i SENT them... damn.. nevermind..

Anthony
11-10-2004, 08:47 PM
That User Account has been banned/suspended from AZ for quite some time now. According to emails we received, there were a few employees at this supposed "business" who were using said Screen Name. Still not sure the full story behind this whole deal.

A4SUM
11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
well the owner told me that he went on vacation and while he was gone, his employees somehow got ahold of his business info and his business checks. he gave me the names of the two guys involved and said that thats all the info he has of them. he didnt do a background check on his employees and was paying them under the table (cash). he said that when he got back from vacation everything was normal until someone from jersey came in saying that they had sent payment for a 1000w amp, but never recieved the amp. the owner got suspicious and looked into his account, and sure enough there were hundreds of dollars of bounced check fees charged to his account. he called his lawyer and the lawyer said that it would cost more in court fees than to actually preoceed with this case. so it wasnt actually the owner of mobleaudio, but rather the moron employees...

skene
11-10-2004, 09:06 PM
sucks to be him.

SF944
11-11-2004, 08:58 AM
FWIW,
I send a sunroof deflector to Mobileaudio back in August, but I DID get paid (thru PayPal).
Now I'm wondering if the "owner" was really the one who ordered it. I was asked to send it to:

mobileaudio, llc
1911 morris street
philadelphia, PA 19145

Is this the business address, or that of the goon that was stealing stuff? I'd feel bad if the owner paid for some jackass's parts.

A4SUM
11-11-2004, 11:12 AM
yup, that is his business address, but his "employees" were stealing his info to buy parts and such. he sounded like a decent man when i contacted him, he was prety pissed about the parts himself....