PDA

View Full Version : ECS Tuning Hawk pads And Zimmermann Rotors

Goped220
04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Come on guys hook it up. I think about all of us are waiting for this to happen!

MJM Autohaus
04-10-2008, 02:28 AM
ECS Tuning does not manufacturer either Hawk pads nor Zimmermann rotors, but if it's a group buy you want on either, we can smash anyone's price on that combo....not only on a group buy, but on our every day, standard pricing. Yes, that means that we can do better on a group buy on Zimmermann and Hawk pads with out 'Every Day' price than another vendor would do on a "Group Buy" on that combo.

Post up a Zimmermann rotor with Hawk pad combo anywhere on the web (from an authorized dealer), and if we cannot beat it, we'll send you your Zimmermann rotor and Hawk pad kit for FREE! Yes, I said for FREE! [cool]

PM us and let us know what you're looking for!

krazyboi
04-10-2008, 06:01 AM
ECS Tuning does not manufacturer either Hawk pads nor Zimmermann rotors, but if it's a group buy you want on either, we can smash anyone's price on that combo....not only on a group buy, but on our every day, standard pricing. Yes, that means that we can do better on a group buy on Zimmermann and Hawk pads with out 'Every Day' price than another vendor would do on a "Group Buy" on that combo.

Post up a Zimmermann rotor with Hawk pad combo anywhere on the web (from an authorized dealer), and if we cannot beat it, we'll send you your Zimmermann rotor and Hawk pad kit for FREE! Yes, I said for FREE! [cool]

PM us and let us know what you're looking for!

So you're saying that if I can price a combo online, and their prices are cheaper then your online prices, you'll give me a free set? [wrench] or you'll price match? I'm not gonna spend my time looking if you can price match by $5 and be lower [:D]

MJM Autohaus
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
So you're saying that if I can price a combo online, and their prices are cheaper then your online prices, you'll give me a free set? [wrench] or you'll price match? I'm not gonna spend my time looking if you can price match by $5 and be lower [:D]

On a Zimmermann rotor/Hawk pad combo, yes. Scour the web and let me know what you come up with. We shelf stock a good amount of Zimmermann and Hawk and can offer very aggressive pricing on those combos (with free shipping).

krazyboi
04-10-2008, 12:48 PM
On a Zimmermann rotor/Hawk pad combo, yes. Scour the web and let me know what you come up with. We shelf stock a good amount of Zimmermann and Hawk and can offer very aggressive pricing on those combos (with free shipping).

Deal! [up]

ECS Tuning-Audi
04-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Here is our pricing on the Zimmerman / Hawk HPS combo for the B7 A4:

http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?searchstring=ECSB7A4RPS-1&searchqt=byvehicle&make=Audi&model=B7+A4&submodel=Quattro&engine=2.0T&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=GB&utm_campaign=b7a4brakecombo

krazyboi
04-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Looks like there isn't a combo for the A3 3.2...or is there? Can someone posts part numbers?

scorneil
04-30-2008, 10:25 AM
pm to MJM sent requesting prices

scorneil
04-30-2008, 10:30 AM
ECS - do you have a package with 312x25 Zimmerman cross drilled and the matching Hawk HPS pads with sensors (i.e. a B6 A4 3.0 kit)

Duce
07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Contact Jordan@ghostsquadgarage.com He is about to offer a group buy in day or two and give free motul for each set of pads and rotors he sells.

GhostSquadGarage
07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
That's correct. I'll have the GB up this weekend and I'll be giving away more than just Motul baby !!

it will be
1. GsG Rotors (made with German and\or North American metals and materials NOT China)
2. GsG SS Lines
3. Enough Motul to do the job and then some.
4. Hawk pads of your choice.

and I might find something else fancy to throw in here as well.

MJM Autohaus
10-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Bumping this up...

If any of you guys want us to host a group buy combining Hawk Performance Pads with any rotors (OEM, Zimmermann, Brembo, Power Slot), let us know and we'll put it together for you.

MJM Autohaus
11-06-2009, 05:24 AM
For B7 A7 applications: the Zimmermann Sport Drilled Front Rotors with Hawk HPS Front and Rear Pads would be $349.95 with free shipping - no waiting, no group buy, available now (limited supplies). Add a can of ATE Super Blue for just $10 with purchase. PM us for more details or to place an order.

MJM Autohaus
11-06-2009, 05:25 AM
The same kit less the rear pads (front rotors with front HPS) would be $284.95 with free shipping.