PDA

View Full Version : European Delivery

mdkellys
12-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Has anyone here ever done the European delivery through Audi? My neighbor just got back from getting a BMW 550 at their new delivery center in Germany and he said it was a great experience. BMW gives you a huge discount to do their program. He saved $8000 even after paying for his flight.[:D]

OEMplus.com
12-27-2007, 02:36 PM
I haven't done the European delivery, but have been to their Kundezentrum in Ingolstadt and it's truly beautiful. Clean, high tech and full of unobtainium one-off prototype, historical and racing vehicles.

I am not sure how much you'd save, but the experience is worth it just to drive your own car wide open through the forests of Germany.... [hail]

mdkellys
12-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Were you able to do a factory tour? I have relatives visiting from Germany and they say that if you own an Audi that they treat you great when you do the factory tour. I have watched the Q7 factory on you tube.

I was going to go with my friend to get his 550 but due to my work schedule I couldn't go. He hit the rev limiter on the autobahn with his 2006 two years ago at about 160 mph and this year he couldn't get over about 110 due to rain,construction and traffic.