PDA

View Full Version : FS: RNS-E Navigation Plus Package $1549 Shipped A3/A4/A6 Fitments Available

Scott@Rival
08-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Alright folks, I know many of you have had your eye on these units for some time now and it has been my great pleasure to assit those who have ordered units from me in the past. For all those who have been itching to get their hands on one maybe now is the time to do so.

In my efforts to provide the best pricing and service on these units, I'm putting together a pre-order sale for anyone wishing to preorder their unit. Lead time will be 7-10 days once orders ship from Europe. The promotional price will be emailed to interested parties after an inquiry has submitted to scott@thegallerymiami.com Subject: "RNS-E Pre-order"

Also, special discounted rates on BT (Bluetooth) kits as well as XM/Sirius module upgrades when purchased with the RNS-E package.

http://images9.fotki.com/v182/photos/3/312468/2607799/CRW_1298-vi.jpg

The RNS-E Package comes with the following:

• RNS-E Navigation Plus (EU) US firmware flash (A3, A4, A6 units available)
• RNS-E Instruction Manual (English)
• Radio Code Card
• OEM Radio Removal Keys
• Wiring Harness w/TEL & CDC (Bose or Non-Bose)
• FAKRA Adapter (radio)
• GPS Antenna (option to substitute for extension to route to shark fin)
• 12 month warranty (2 year optional warranty extra)

http://images7.fotki.com/v157/photos/3/312468/2607799/CRW_1276-vi.jpg

Please send questions to scott@thegallerymiami.com and refrain from PM's as it is much much harder to stay in touch.

A4TUNE
08-17-2007, 02:29 AM
Awesome, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Will the units be shipped 7-10 days after the deadline? When will we know what the discounted price will be?

German Driver
08-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Awesome, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Will the units be shipped 7-10 days after the deadline? When will we know what the discounted price will be?

I'll PM with details and I have no problem installing it for free for you (I'm in south FL as well)

A4TUNE
08-18-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll PM with details and I have no problem installing it for free for you (I'm in south FL as well)

Okay.. just waiting for your PM. I'm actually in MA right now. We have a house down in the keys which I'm there for a couple months out of the year but not right now.

Uisge Beathe
08-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Sent email

A4TUNE
08-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Are these new units? Still waiting for the PM German Driver.

sikhest
08-21-2007, 12:10 PM
what is the difference between the "(EU) US Firmware Flashed" vs. the U.S. units?

German Driver
08-27-2007, 11:00 AM
what is the difference between the "(EU) US Firmware Flashed" vs. the U.S. units?

Aesthetically a button on the outside which reads CD/TV on EU and CD/SD on US. Both do same thing. Internally nothing is different as the s/w update reflashes the EU spec to US spec.

German Driver
08-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Are these new units? Still waiting for the PM German Driver.

Sorry was out of town. Email/PM sent

nskatr11
08-31-2007, 09:40 AM
gotta quick question i got an 06 B7 with bose stereo, bluetooth, and xm radio can i still put this in or do i need attachments. how is the install? what about the antenna is it hard to put in the fin on the roof. thanks

German Driver
09-05-2007, 08:42 AM
gotta quick question i got an 06 B7 with bose stereo, bluetooth, and xm radio can i still put this in or do i need attachments. how is the install? what about the antenna is it hard to put in the fin on the roof. thanks

Late model '06's with Symphony II Plus (easy way to decipher would be the silver dials) will not need wiring harnesses but will need to switch (2) pins around. Install is straight forward 30 minutes start to end. I don't reco the shark fin antenna install but all you need to do is route the extension line from front console to the rear diversity junction atop the back windshield. OE sharkfin renders less possible GPS SAT's and the install routing always opens you up to possibility of breaking something!

sandspeed
09-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Did I miss the price on these? PM with details please.

German Driver
09-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Did I miss the price on these? PM with details please.

Title of the thread... $1549 shipped

devmaster
10-05-2007, 08:48 AM
do u have kits for b5 a4s with a non-bose symphony 1?

TruC6
10-15-2007, 01:06 AM
i assume this work for 07 a6 with MMI and bose? so am i replacing the MMI monitor? or just addons? do u happen to have some pic i can look at? i test drove one with nav but didnt play wit it but the guiding camera thing looks awesome do u have adapter for that too? sorry about all the questions. can u pm me a quick summery of the modification i'd have to do. thank you. im looking forward to this!