PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning RNS-E screen

wootang00
06-28-2007, 12:10 AM
What do you guys use to clean it? =p

Yes.. kinda a dumb question.. but better be safe than sorry [drive]

jza80
06-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I bought a Monster LCD panel cleaner kit, it came with a bottle of spray cleaner and a super soft cloth. It did a great job of cleaning the panel...I was amazed how much film came off.

PROXUS
06-29-2007, 12:26 AM
RNS-E screen is coated with few layers of plastic. You don't need to be to worry about scratching but I wouldn't use anything stronger than bathroom tishue and windex ;)

3.0 Rider
07-10-2007, 12:56 PM
RNS-E screen is coated with few layers of plastic. You don't need to be to worry about scratching but I wouldn't use anything stronger than bathroom tishue and windex ;)

bathroom tissue can be rough on plastic.

Try cleaning the lcd pannel with a microfiber and water.
that's it

if excessif dirt/grease try it with little.. very little soap but water should do it.

German Driver
07-10-2007, 06:14 PM
The suede clothes they hand out with Mac monitors and any decent pair of glasses from boutique shops. 99% of the time you can walk into any of them and ask if they have any cleaning clothes laying around and you can snag one for free. I wouldn't use anything other than that to clean the screen.

RenoAudiNV
07-10-2007, 08:53 PM
i use the soft sleeve my Arnette's came in + some water.

AudiMaster1GER
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi Scott,

Could you get back to me asap regarding those suede parts. thanks

Ralf

The suede clothes they hand out with Mac monitors and any decent pair of glasses from boutique shops. 99% of the time you can walk into any of them and ask if they have any cleaning clothes laying around and you can snag one for free. I wouldn't use anything other than that to clean the screen.