PDA

View Full Version : Flashing Europian RNS-E to American?

kashutu
02-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Hey guys how much will ot cost to flash European RNS-E to American, and what is the best place to flash it. I am in Boston area, and can travel anywhere in New England area. Any kind of information will be helpfull. Thanx

PetrolDave
02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Lots of info over on www.navplus.us about how to do this yourself for the cost of a couple of CD-R's.

Mike@Startup
02-23-2007, 11:10 AM
All you need is a US nav disk, then take some files off of it, Hex edit the files, then burn on a CD, then force the nav to upgrade via Vag-com.

The info is detailed at navplus, it's not hard at all. I have a 2007 Cd that I made, you can have it for shipping cost.

Entertainment72
02-23-2007, 12:46 PM
All you need is a US nav disk, then take some files off of it, Hex edit the files, then burn on a CD, then force the nav to upgrade via Vag-com.

The info is detailed at navplus, it's not hard at all. I have a 2007 Cd that I made, you can have it for shipping cost.

I'll paypal you for it.. just let me know how much or send me an invoice..

eric@ritterpen.com

Dwaller
02-25-2007, 05:03 PM
I have a conversion disc I will be happy to give to you!

giacb6usp
04-05-2007, 09:22 AM
I have a conversion disc I will be happy to give to you!

I have EU version and planning to convert into US version. Is your CD work with that?? I'm happy to pay shipping if it does.... Let me know thanks...

German Driver
04-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I have these files hosted on the server for FREE downloads. Just say the word people!

A8LQuattro
11-30-2009, 09:49 AM
I know this thread is couple years old but I really need a New England CD for my '01 A8. I have the Mid-Atlantic CD in the car and it's totally useless since I live in Maine. Is there a way to find this CD other than purchasing it thru Navteq website? Even if I am willing to sacrifice $129 for a brand new CD, how can I be sure it is the latest available? Please advise.

Thanks.